Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Grey Steel | NIO Populate of Gala | Imperial Knights

Marcad

Another Snake

MOSHED-2021-11-3-22-34-50.gif

C R E S T F A L L E N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
BASTION
STARRING | Rurik Fel | Errant | Atticus Draco | Dorian Sicarrio | Atsá Vyshraal | Sara Braven | Varus the Sigillite

N5cG5gd.png
The Emperor spoke to Cewr, asking questions of his own that would most likely tilt the scales of justice in his favor or against him. The Man of Iron would receive honest answers to his inquiries.

"It meant a service to purging the Dark Side, but what I ultimately wanted and cared for was revenge. Revenge against the Sith and their pawns, for their atrocities on Mirial when they occupied it."

"I thought...by joining the Empire I could achieve what I wanted while serving the interests of the Empire. Avenge my people and the scars marked on me."

"I know not what my punishment should be, Emperor Fel, but I do know it will bound me to my ultimate fate as my people believe in the Force."

His kind were religious, believing their fates were already written by the Force with each action they made. Successes and failures lead them to their destinies and what their life would be. His failures on Dathomir brought him to this tribunal and now his fate was at stake here, not knowing what the path he chose would welcome him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom