Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Hello, everyone. I'm glad to be here.

I got into forum roleplay (mostly Star Wars) about eight years ago, back when I was in Middle School, and I kept with it well through High School. When I hit college, however, I felt far too stressed to keep it up. I dropped out from my old sites, all of which are dead and gone now, to focus on my studies. Now that I'm in my junior year, however, I've decided that I really need a creative outlet again. I've been looking for a good forum to join for a while, and I'm pleased to have found this one.

I look forward to having the chance to write with many of you. Thanks for having me.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ah, we share similar paths... except the part where I'm a droupout and entrepeneurial engineer. x3
Welcome to the RP! It's better here, we have... midi-cookies.

Welcome! You're gonna love it here, trust me. We have plenty of great writers, all of which are extremely nice, and we're really just a big family.
If you have any questions or need help finding something, just ask.

By the way, nice character! I took a look over your bio and it looks great :D

Welcome aboard, mate!

If you need any help with anything, want to bounce ideas, or figure out some way to get your guy into the galaxy, don't hesitate to throw a box of foam packaging peanuts my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom