Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Hello Potential Friends,

I'm Chupacabra, feel free to call me Chupa.

I look forward to role playing with you all!

I'm a little green to this style of play and I'm doing my best with figuring things out by reading through other players' posts.

---------------------------------------------------------

Quick question about other thing's I've read:

I've seen a few users who are sith post in red text when they are talking, is this a rule to do so or a personal preference?

If you are a smuggler would that mean orange text and a jedi be blue text?

Thank you in advance!

[member="Chupacabra"]
I colour discussions because I feel it makes it stands out. it's entirely your choice whether you do or not.

If you have any other questions please ask. Take a glance over the rules and the timeline, and check out the factions if you want to join anyone.

You can make as many 'Character' sub accounts as you wish through your profile settings.

And I will take the opportunity to say 'Wecome' and 'That is a damn ugly avatar' :p

[member="Chupacabra"]

That sheep doesnt look in pain....

know.gif

[member="Norah Kitts-Castillon"]
Norah Kitts-Castillon said:
[member="Chupacabra"]

That sheep doesnt look in pain....
tff077e_george-takei-oh-my.png

---------------------------------------------------------

Joking aside, I'm looking at playing a force immune character, I didn't see Epicanthix in the restricted/banned section but I wanted to ask about playing that species before I got to invested.

[member="Chupacabra"]

I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Anyways, as for your species, its best to ask an admin like [member="Spencer Jacobs"] or [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Norah Kitts-Castillon said:
[member="Chupacabra"]

I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship.
I couldn't agree more! Thanks for suggesting who to contact, if they don't get back to me here I'm sure they'll comment on my character post!

Sempra the Hutt said:
Welcome to chaos!

Keep em questions coming!
Thank you very much for the welcome Almighty One! If I have further questions I will be sure to ask promptly. May your dealings always prosper!

[member="Chupacabra"]

I'm not Staff or anything, but I don't believe the Epicanthix to be restricted. There are several people who play that species on this site. :)

I saw that you created a character of the particular species, so what I said above is irrelevant.

Welcome to Chaos ! Enjoy your time here, I know I have.

[member="Chupacabra"]

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for, and that you enjoy your stay. :)

Chupacabra said:
Joking aside, I'm looking at playing a force immune character, I didn't see Epicanthix in the restricted/banned section but I wanted to ask about playing that species before I got to invested.
I'm not sure if you've received an answer or not, but I can confirm that they're not a restricted species. We have a few of them running around. So feel free!

If you have any other questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom