Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, Welcome, Hello.

[member="Melkor123"] - Salutations friend, welcome to Chaos!

Here on Chaos we don't have a restriction on what rank your character can start out with, so you can go crazy and make a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord out of the gate. However, this is more of a personal suggestion than anything, but starting out as a Knight-level or Apprentice-level character makes things more entertaining.

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
Pants...double post :(

J13dZ.gif

Thank you ^.^ I currently don't know what kind of character imma make. I was thinking about going my usually rout and make a Shape-changing Sith Lord that is powerful in the force, but yet at the same time weak in battle. A strategist. But I don't know yet >.<. Any advice? Or any characters that are needed?

be be de beep be de be beep doodoo be be de beep be de be beep do de dade beep do de da

(Welcome to CHAOS, [member="Melkor123"] . Minimally one could start out as a droid. That's as far as I can suggest being a service droid)

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Melkor123"]
Welcome bud! Trust me when I say there is a place for literally every character you can think of on Chaos. Sith, Jedi, smugglers, mercenaries, bounty hunters conflicted soldiers, mad scientists, pacificists, killer droids, AIs, weird mutant experiment things...honestly the list goes on but then I'd be writing a novel, lol. Ask around and I'm sure you'll figure out where to plop down your toon! Feel free to hop into the site discord too!

You know, I asked a really stupid question.
xD While typing the 'Tolkien Fan' I pictured someone saying it in a really excited voice, xD

"There he was bound by the power of Morgoth: and Morgoth standing beside him cursed him again and set his powers upon him, so that he could not move from that place, nor die, until Morgoth should release"

I would love for Saewon to meet the greatness that is Darth Morgoth, if I may

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom