Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from a Hutt Lorda

Greetings; Everyone of Star Wars Chaos Rp.

I am looking forward to roleplaying with everyone of this community. Although I don't exactly have any major experiences in the roleplaying community; I am looking to change this fact with new rpers and their character's to add to my own character's experience . My characters generally range from the wacky to the corporate evil type; although I am looking forward to make any type of character if I can find a good story to get them into. As my name sorta implies; I will be trying out an experience with a Hutt Lord from a previous discord rp server. To see how well they will fit into the community itself and what adventure's I can get into it.

In short; I will be looking forward to roleplay with this community as a whole.

Salutations! We're a big enough hive of scum and villainy for more exciting characters, such as your own! Welcome indeed!
The Hutt with a Mustache is certainly a big surprise for the hive of scum and villainy. I will be looking forward to interacting with the less than honorable people in the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom