Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Paranoda's Palace First Opening [Sleheyron-Public]

Paranoda's Palace of Victory, Sleheyron
Link to Palace: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/paranodas-palace.156128/

[Paranoda's Palace of Victory would be ready to begin operations for the public. The massive temple like structure would loom over the small settlement on this side of Sleheyron as it would be the most imposing place in the area for miles around. The Lord of the Palace; Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb would be inside the Executive Tower of the Palace of Victory's Complex; inside the Third Level that was reserved for himself and his closest allys that he had gathered around himself planning to head over to the Restaurant to oversee preparation of the food. As the morning patrols would be underway and the underground production factory would be in full swing as the smoke would fill into the atmosphere as the industrial process would be underway. The palace advertisement department had sent news of the opening to the citizens of the galaxy on the holonet in order to attract business of any kind to the Palace Restaurant that was just opened.]

"Wonderful; the Palace of Victory is almost ready to be operational. Since the advertisement department put in so much work for the Mancheron Kajidic. We can begin to expand our reputation through legal means and then expand into criminal ventures that will make a tiny profit in comparison to the Palace Restaurant. Speaking of Palace Restaurant; I should head over there." Said Paranoda has he went down into the tunnel that connected the Executive Tower to the Palace Restaurant. Making sure that everything was set up incase some early visitors wanted to try out the food before they went to their next stop in their adventure's.

[Paranoda the Hutt would begin to set up all the necessary things for the Palace Restaurant to operate at full capacity for today. Making up the menu for today as he gave orders to the cooks to begin warming up large kitchen for the cantina and the upper dining room for guest of all status. While also directing the Captain of the Guard to begin making the necessary preparations to keep order in both the Palace Market and the Restaurant itself. Once this was done; The Hutt Lord would make his way up to the third level of the restaurant into his private booth; confident that the manager of the restaurant could handle everything that was going to go on.]

[The Palace Restaurant would beginning to operate at some capacity as the advertisements had drawn in the locals from miles around. Their hutt overseers would have allowed them to go to the Palace of Victory as a good will message to the new hutt kajidic on the planet. As the First Level of the Restaurant would be filled with the normal criminal crowd; mercenaries; pirates; bounty hunters and people looking for employment. As the waitresses would begin to serve the people inside with due haste. As the hutt lorda had made certain that no one would leave unhappy with the food that they were served as that would be bad for business]

[Paranoda would sent out a holo transmission to everyone in the galaxy]

"Greetings; I am the Lorda of the Mancheron Kajidic. I am sending this transmission to the galaxy for an announcement that might peak your interest. My Palace on Sleheyron is hosting a formal gathering of the galaxy's well known and most infamous. There will be many things on the agenda at the formal gathering. Such as gambling; fighting matches; racing; and many more exciting things to come and do at the Palace of Victory. And I will personally be making deals with anyone who ask as there is much to gain for both sides of the party."

Time in Rp: [A few hours before the Sith Pureblood had arrived at Paranoda's Palace of Victory]

Narrator: [The Palace Courtyard would be filled with a massive market that occupied the middle between the Guard Station and the Restaurant itself. As there would be many merchants of different species working the broken down stalls that occupied the space. Interesting enough a few starships were available for purchase at the auction section of the market. There would be a decent sized crowd gathered around; purchasing stuff that they needed to survive on Sleheyron. For anyone looking to speak to the Hutt Lorda; they would be given directions by a local guide to find him inside the Restaurant of the Palace of Victory.]

Paranoda: [The Hutt Lorda himself would be in his private booth on the third level of the restaurant itself. Going over the sales records of the market with his Toydarian Majordamo by his side; trying to make sure that is profit was increasing through mostly legal means; as he was a different kind of hutt than others that worked in the Criminal Underworld. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't engage in criminal activity if it raised his reputation for his kajidic and provided benefit to himself.]

Last edited:

Darth crihl

D
Wearing:xx
Weapons:xx

Crihl had made his way to the planet to see what this Hutt had to offer he didn't expect much but from his experience with hut food. But that didn't mean he would be impolite even for a sith lord if he could gain something why wouldn't he. Looking through the marketplace it appeared the Hutt was selling the items crihl would expect from a Hutt especially one who was trying to make a name for oneself.

The ancient sith pureblood walked the palace of one wanted to call it that. Especially the palace of 'victory' before he actually won anything of note since it seemed he was just starting out. But crihl wouldn't judge he wasn't the top of any major power base at the moment himself at the moment. But that was why he was here to potentially make an ally help eachother out if the Hutt would listen to reason that was.

As he made his way through the palace he found himself in a restaurant sitting down he had an aura of hunter among sheep even to those not force sensitive as the waiter walked up and gave crihl menu the waiters knees shaking. As he did do" I'll have the nerf steak rare, mashed potatoes and a glass of the most expensive drink you have" he said as the waiter scurried off to put the order in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth crihl

[Paranoda the Hutt would have received word from his Restaurant Management Staff that someone of interest had appeared in the Restaurant. Knowing that it might be someone of interest that could boost his reputation among the galaxy's elite. The Lorda of the Mancheron Kajidic would make it a personal gesture of good will to meet them. Going down very slowly on his belly to the level that the Sith Pureblood was on]

[If anyone was watching right now; the massive hutt of 10ft in height would be an impressive if slimy
presence inside the room. Strangely enough having no personal bodyguard's accompanying him at the moment. The Hutt Lorda himself would be tan in coloration and would be wearing a brown top hat with black rim to it; a brown suit and tie with a white shirt underneath. And a heavy black overcoat that went over the whole length of his body to the tip of his tail and a blaster holster on his left hip. Also unique to this hutt lorda would be a black bushy mustache upon his lip.]

[Paranoda the Hutt would scan the crowd at the restaurant until he had stumbled upon the sith pureblood that had dropped by. Watching as the staff had delivered his food in due haste due to the immense presence pouring from him. Has he would slide over to the Sith Pureblood; bowing his head a little before he spoke as a sign of respect to an Ancient Species]

"Greetings, Do you mind if I join you this evening."- He would say; in a polite tone spoken in galactic standard basic.

Last edited:
A ARS VAMI

[Paranoda the Hutt had seen the two out of the corner of his eye. But didn't think much about them as the restaurant was in full swing with many people arriving at the grand opening. And he was mostly occupied with the interesting person before him. A rare sith pureblood inside of his eatery]

Last edited:

Darth crihl

D
Wearing:xx
Weapons:xx
Credit Wizard Credit Wizard
Crihl watched the wait staff deliver his order the ancient pureblood also watched him scurry off in a hurry crihl knew the cause of why he was intimidating. It came with thousands of years of sith training and his sangnir qualities not to mention the siths impact on the galaxy. And how the darksiders got their name and most of their force abilities he figured the common person might not know that though now adays. He started eating his food not that he needed it but it was good to keep up the facade even if the food was good.

He had felt the Hutts presence since he entered the palace and was keeping tabs on him so when the Hutt came to his table crihl was able to greet him with a slight bow of his own. "You may join me do you prefer galactic basic or huttese I know both" he asked politely.
He then took a sip of his drink and was surprised to get such good food from a Hutt palace but wouldn't say a word of insult to his host.

(Sorry for the delay)

Darth crihl

"I prefer galactic standard basic. Easier to communicate with other beings in the galaxy than having to translate; even though you don't require such translation yourself." Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda; calling over to one of the management staff to bring him a chair to support his large bulk. Once the chair was delivered; it would appear to be the former remnants of a rancor fitted together to make a chair.

Paranoda the Hutt would rest his large form into the chair; peering down at him from his height advantage. Before brushing his bushy black mustache on his lips. Reaching over and taking a bottle of boga noga from a passing service droid. He would set it on the table; before looking back at the ancient pureblood.

"What can I do for you today; it isn't often that we get a rare sith pureblood around these parts. Oh forgive me for my lack of manners; I am Paranoda the Hutt. If it isn't to much trouble for you; Might I get your name as well?" The Hutt Lorda would say; adjusting his heavy black overcoat around his form. While he waited for the ancient sith pureblood to answer his inquiry.

Darth crihl

D
"Fair enough I get the appeal of basic everyone knows it or should know it anyway" he said as he sat there cutting another portion of his steak to eat. As he put it in his mouth and started to chew as he kept tabs on everyone in the palace using the force. He didn't like surprises especially those aimed at him not that he expected any but he learned better then to let his guard down.

He watched the chair being delivered the remains of a rancor molded into a chair for the Hutt. It was a power move if he ever saw one and showed dominance on top of the height advantage over the sith pureblood. In any other circumstance it would work but the sith lord wasn't intimidated at all. He knew he still held the advantage in this scenario if for any reason it went sour then crihl heard him speak again and he listened. " I think the closest translation is kantik talvos" he said cutting another piece from his nerf steak "no offense done paranoda" he said clearing the air.

"And what can you do for me that depends on what you can offer me paranoda and I will offer in kind?" He said as he looked into paranodas eyes with his own red and yellow eyes.

Darth crihl

Paranoda the Hutt would judge his reaction to his rancor chair being brought over and his superior height advantage. Knowing to himself that it wouldn't frighten an ancient species such as himself. But he had to see his reaction to judge his personality before he did any deals with a member of the dark side of the force.

The Hutt Lorda would watch him dine on his food; picking up his own boga noga cup that was on the cup holder of the chair. Picking it up and putting it to his lips; as the beverage would flow like a river into his gullet. Now empty, he would put it back down and ask for another from a passing service droid. Before deciding to speak to him again; once he responded fully.

"Well; My friend. There are many things that the Mancheron Kajidic can offer you. Such has a legal exportation of goods & services below the radar so to speak; if you need something of importance delivered somewhere without being traced. I can offer such to you. Beyond that; I mainly deal in merchant wears; such as armor, starships, weaponry, monsters, clothing and the like. Exporting them all over the galaxy from my factory. So if you need something made for a cheap price for excellent quality on an industrial level scale, I can provide it to you. I also have available the only master of crafting skills, here at my palace. They are an expert in Armormech, Armstech, Artifice, Biochemical, Cybertech, and Synthweaving. One of a kind skills that no one in the galaxy has ever mastered before until now that is. You can have access to them without having to pay them any commission for the work. People would pay a fortune just for a small object and you get that service for free of charge" Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda; explaining it in vivid detail to make sure that the ancient sith pureblood understood the possibility that was presented to him. While also trying to make a fair bargain with a member of one of the force orders; knowing that to make one of them mad was a big mistake unless you had an entire army at your back and call. Something that paranoda lacked at this time; but was working on it.

While he had said all of this; his toydarian majordomo would flap his wings over to the Hutt Lorda. Whispering something into his ear holes on the side of his head. Once nodding towards the majordomo; he would send him away. So that he could get down to business with the sith pureblood infront of himself. While also peering over to his Captain of the Guard that was inside of the restaurant at the moment, nodding his head for him to leave the room as a sign of trust that he had in the sith lord. Although; keeping some guardsman around in the event things turned sour between them.

Darth crihl

D
He listened to the Hutt speak of his wears and all he had to offer the ancient lord but he sensed the guards being careful and safe. With an unkown variable he had done the same so he couldn't be mad at that since he was doing the same taking a drink out of his glass. He looked back up at the Hutt "all your services sounds useful how much does it cost to keep you in my good graces I can offer slaves, credits, assassins even my mastery of alchemy on occasion or all of the above" he offered knowing some of the things Hutts liked.

He sat there eating his steak and mashed potatoes politely and respectfully as he waited for the Hutts response. To his offer he meant no offense in anything he offered he simply wished to gain the hutts favor. He had no issue getting slaves at all in his long life he had a few of his own even but didn't much care for them.

Darth crihl

The Massive Hutt Lorda would sit there; listening to the ancient sith pureblood to finish speaking. Grabbing another cup from a passing service droid; since due to his genetic defect. He had to eat and drink several times a day to keep his body weight stable. Beyond that; he was happy to see the benefits of this alliance with a member of a force order. Although he was careful not to seem to pushy with his next statement.

"All of those things would be excellent to myself; there is another project that I am working on at the moment. That I would like your help in. If you don't mind of course; to further elaborate the project that I am speaking of is an orbital dockyard for my upcoming merchant fleet. I currently lack the materials necessary to build one without drawing suspicion from the major galactic powers" Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda from his Rancor Chair; adjusting his form a little as he wasn't used to sitting in a straight back chair for this long. Rolling his massive amount of fat and muscles around to get more comfortable.

Once this was said; Paranoda would wait for his reply. Knowing that it was a gamble to push for something that was a risky suggestion for the pureblood to undertake. But if he wanted to expand his food empire to all sectors of the galaxy; he would have to build a merchant fleet that could carry his goods and services. A merchant fleet couldn't be built itself without having the proper shipyards to start producing ships, and his 1st Shipyard on the surface was barely operational enough to start housing the necessary wears such as turbolasers, concussion missiles; cargo and the like. He had hoped that the sith pureblood would agree with his request in exchange for all the services that he was going to provide for him. Although; he did have a back up plan incase the pureblood rejected his idea. He would have to seek funding from the Hutt Republic that he was going to join in the coming days as it would provide him with a safety net from the conflicts in the galaxy.

Darth crihl

D
He sat there and finished his drink and waived over his waiter and asked for a refill. As he listened to paranodas request for him to offer help in building an orbital dock yard. Andd didn't have enough resources without giving the wrong idea to the major powers that be he sat there and thought about it for a moment.

"I can offer help in building your orbital dock yard whatever you require but we share equal risk in building this if it's found out I helped funded this the galaxy might not take to kindly to you getting aid from a sith although I gathered you figured that out already" he said sitting there as he put a bite of his steak into his mouth. He noticed paranoda being uncomfortable "If you're uncomfortable in that chair please find something more comfortable you don't have to be polite for my sake" he said he was polite he learned that politeness and patience where tools that got one farther then intimidation and fear most times.

Darth crihl

"Equal risk for equal reward is the old saying. To spice up the program a little more into a suitable agreement among us. I would also offer the dockyard's services to you if you need things repaired on neutral ground so to speak. If they find out; then I will take full responsibility and deal with the consequences of my actions as I was the one who suggested the idea in the first place. Saying you from any possible negative consquences" Said Paranoda; knowing that this was a profitable arrangement between the two of them. But just incase the pureblood was expecting more for him for his help; he had offered to let him use the orbital dockyard if he needed as an extra push for good relations between the two of them. After hearing about his observation on the hutt being uncomfortable; he would wait a few moments before going to respond.

While this talk was going on between them; the restaurant would be full of people on its opening day. Which is what paranoda had dreamed off. Expanding his food empire to every sector of the galaxy possible. With the agreement between them and the promise of an orbital dockyard; he could use his "Conquest through Commerce" Agenda to his benefit and hopefully get his other hutt lordas on board with his ideas; when he went to the Hutt Republic to offer his support to them. Paranoda would peer around at the various patrons inside; counting the money signs inside his head and the wealth that soon would be flowing into his pockets; before proceeding to carry on responding to his second statement

"Thank you for your concern; my friend. I will be moving to my executive tower in a little while. So I can relax there and work out all the Notts in my body. If you find everything agreeable; then I look forward to this new partnership between us and the possibility for a new future of hutt-sith relations as a whole." Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda; rising from his rancor chair. Holding his cup of boga noga in his left hand; sipping from it and shoving the liquid down into his gullet. Before bending down to bow his head slightly and extending his unoccupied hand to shake the sith pureblood's hand as a sign of trust between them if the sith was happy with the results of the deal that he had proposed.

Darth crihl

This rp has been halted, Any actions rped after this fact is still valid. Such as the deal going forward and the like and will be counted. The reason for the roleplaying being halted is due to a location switch of the primary rp location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom