Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Galactic War

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Kei Raxis"] [member="Darth Carnifex"]

The timeline should have been updated to reflect Veiere's departure from the CSA and added Bradshaw Ku as one of the CSA's leaders & commanders.

I'm thinking I'll keep the Iron Empire and Metal Lords but add their capitulation/recall to the 'events' section so readers can know they existed but now that they're gone? That's the idea I was leaning toward anyway because they were active majors when the GGW started.

[member="Aryn Teth"] [member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Varik Ice"]

To the above tagged,

If you or the members of your factions want any notable casualties or other information pertinent to the timeline added now would be an ideal time before the next round of invasions/threads :)

I'm working on updating the timeline, if anybody has contributions for it please make a post in the thread or send me a PM so that pertinent information such as battles, skirmishes, leaders, casualties etc. is included, thanks! :)

IC wise Amelia Sorenn-Syrush was assassinated in front of [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Kei Raxis"] and should no longer be noted as a commander for the CSA - can be noted under the casualties and losses for the unaligned.

[member="Kyli DT-6767"]

Additional Question: Do you account for or would you account for minor factions or sub factions if requested to be added?

The Whispering Tyrant said:
IC wise Amelia Sorenn-Syrush was assassinated in front of [member="Lady Kay"] and [member="Kei Raxis"] and should no longer be noted as a commander for the CSA - can be noted under the casualties and losses for the unaligned.

[member="Kyli DT-6767"]

Additional Question: Do you account for or would you account for minor factions or sub factions if requested to be added?
Amelia Sorenn-Syrush has been added to the casualties & losses under the 'unaligned' header as requested. I think in the case of Sub-factions' their casualties, commanders and strength would simply be listed under their parent faction in an attempt to avoid confusion I'd like to try and keep the factions listed to Majors exclusively to prevent unnecessary clutter. There are too many minor factions on the board for all of them to be eligible for addition to the timeline, although it would be sensible to add select minor factions upon request if they are sufficiently influential and powerful within Chaos' wider story, Minor Factions with a handful of characters or ones that barely break double digits aren't going to be eligible. That said, if a minor faction has characters that are killed or injured when supporting a Major in an invasion or anything of that nature I'd be quite happy to add them on request so there's some kind of acknowledgement of involvement there for the little guy.

Kaine Australis said:
[member="Kyli DT-6767"]

Could you please replace Vilaz Munin (not sure where he's lurking these days) with myself for the ME?

I'll get you some names, facts and figures for Kuat, Ukio and Myrkr.
I've updated the Mandalorian Commanders to reflect the information you've provided, I'd appreciate any information you could provide every bit helps!

Kor Vexen said:
[member="Kyli DT-6767"]

Please note myself and Zahori Denko as commanders within the Sith Empire. We are ranked at General and Admiral respectively amongst the armed forces.
Not a problem, the timeline has been updated and the two nominated characters added as Sith Empire Commanders.

Darth Carnifex said:
Remove Alkor Centaris and Kith Verloren from the SE Commands, and add Darth Ophidia pls

[member="Kyli DT-6767"]
Done! Alkor and Kith have been removed as requested :)

Darth Carnifex said:
I have a feeling the war is coming to an end.
Looks like it's wrapping up, just waiting for said wrapping to finish before I go about filling out the results of the War itself and whether or not it'll end in an official armistice or official peace treaty between the big powers involved.

Tanomas Graf

T
[member="Kyli DT-6767"]

You should add the Imperial Civil War or something of the sort to 'concurrent', I'm thinking of making a thing like this for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom