Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gray and Dark Blue

Gray had gone out hunting down parts for a light saber ever since he got his crystal off of Lothal. He had wanted to make the best one he could even if it was his first time making a light saber. The crystal he had found was around his neck in a small leather pouch hung there from a string. He could feel the crystal constantly humming through the force as it remained close to him. It had continued to do so ever since he had answered it's call. He felt it wouldn't be right to put such a special crystal into anything but the best of parts. Even Star had told him how unusual the crystal was, and she had a lot of crystals of her own.

Gray had all to think of what kind of saber he wanted it to be, but he didn't know much about them. He had an image of one come into his mind while he was meditating during training and decided that must have been what he needed. He gathered everything he needed for the saber, but it had taken a lot of time to track everything down. He had put it all inside a box and just gotten the last piece needed for it. He had gotten everything now and needed to get to the final step.

Gray needed [member="Stardust"] help in putting it together because he didn't know which parts went where and it was pretty obvious to him from the parts involved that it could be very dangerous if he put it together wrong. He landed at her home on Naboo and walked up to her front door and knocked while holding onto the box with his parts in the other. He hoped she would be okay with him being here for awhile because he had learned about an interesting trick while traveling around that he wanted to use in the creation of the saber.

Stardust had prepared a room just for today...she had got a message for the handsome [member="Gray Raxis"] that he had found the final part to the saber he wanted to build

So after a few hours help from her droids and a little sweat she had sound proofed one room and made sure it was explosion proof.. Because she has heard story's about these things exploding...

She had just exited the room when she heard a knock"hey l1 get the door please "she said to her repurposed saber training droid which went over and opened the door...it scanned him quickly before movjng" please come in Mr raxis"

Star out the final touch on...a outside button to test the saber"ah my lovely gray"she kissw dhis cheek

[member="Stardust"]

Gray waited until the door opened up by the droid. He had expected Star to show up herself, but he wasn't bothered by the droid. He figured she was up to something knowing her. He came in and saw her. She was as beautiful as ever. He walked over to her and said, " The lovely one is you Beautiful not me. I got all of my saber parts collected now and in this box. How about we go somewhere private and have a little fun together?" He winked at her as he set the box down on the dining room table. He walked over and gave her a kiss before hugging her.

She smiled and gave him a kiss back and smiled"we'll I got a room made up just so we can build and test you saber"she said and pulled him into it "it's padded sound proof and has a thing to hook up to your saber so we can turn it on at a safe distance" she said smiling and and kisses dhis cheek.
[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray took some time to check out the room after Star had drug him into it. He was very satisfied by the time he was done and leaned over to kiss Star. He said, " This room looks and sounds great Beautiful. Things should go well with a set up like this for us." He put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it. He added after a moment of smiling at her affectionately, " There is something I want to do Star for my saber. I heard about a technique where jedi would infuse the force into the crystals for some time and try to make them more attuned to them. I want to do that with Whisper and one of my krayt pearls. Would you be willing to keep watch on me while I do this? I will be trying to maintain myself with the force as I do the infusion, and I have never done it while doing something else before."

She smiled and nodded"of course I want to make sure we have no accidents and that you are not disturbed "she said and felt his touch smilimg"hmmmm I will make sure nothing bothers guy you at all" she said smiling and patted his back"its your sabers and crystals

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray smiled at Star as he said, " Saber Star, just one. I saw a vision of what Whisper needs to be. And remember to keep an eye on me during this time period. There is a real chance I could die or seriously harm myself." He pulled out a dark blue krayt pearl from one of his pockets. He put it into the pouch with Whisper before he began to strip off all of his clothes other than his pants. He put them into a neat pile in the side of the room and then got himself into the center. He sat down cross legged and looked up to Star as he did. He said, " Alright Beautiful I am about to begin. If anything happens to me I leave it in your hands to deal with it. My life is now fully in your hands." He smiled at her affectionately to complete his point. He opened up the pouch and got Whisper into his right hand and the pearl in his left. He closed his eyes as he set his arms across his knees with his palms facing up, the gems resting in them. He began to focus on flowing the force through himself and through the gems. The gems began to float above his hands and then rotated around each other in front of him.

She nodded"OK dear I won't let anything happen to you"she watched dhim strip down and had to admit it was beyond amazing, she then sat away from him and smiled"don't worry dear I won't let you down at all"she said and closed her eyes feeling him draw the force to both crystal... She opened her eyes to watch them float and smiled

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray had been in the room for five days straight focused on maintaining himself, but mostly focused on infusing the crystals with his own force signature as he attuned them to him. Whisper, his dark blue crystal was humming loud enough in joy to be heard by anyone near the room who was force sensitive. His body was covered in a thick sheet of sweat and his skin was ghostly pale. He was starting to show signs of dehydration as he continued to focus on his task. It was not clear if he could maintain his pace any longer or if he was about to pass out from the effort of the task at hand.

Stardust had not left his side to do anything for those five days except to give him energy through the force and keep watch

She noticed him pale and could tell he was dehydrated... She had to figure out a way to help him without distracting him..she sighed and focused energy onto him out forth her own to him...she was starting herself to not be hydrated...however she'd not even leave him

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray was able to push through the dehydration through willpower and the help of Star for an extra day. As he got to six solid days of time infusing the gems to attune them and moving onto the seventh, he sudden passed out from the effort. The gems fell to the floor as Gray did himself. He had pushed himself too far it seems with the attunement, and Whisper began to hum in a panic. He was out cold now as his body tried to regain some sense of rest and deal with the state of dehydration he was in. He would need some medical attention soon or he might die from the lack of water in his system.

Stardust was showing some signs of fatigue and a little dehydration... Buy did it matter no she had to keep gray going...

The seventh day came and she watched him pass out.. She sat there for a minute before it finally clicked and she picked up whipser and then him walking out of the room slowly as she was quite tired from giving energy"l1...follow"sge said slowly as the droid walked behind her as she got to get cruiser...she needed it's med bay area for this..

She boarded and got him inside and hooked him up with fluids before setting whisper down by him"see..i made sure I kept my promise...and you must keep a promise I'm gonna ask...you must not falter when he uses you...

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray started to get better as soon as she got the liquids going into his body. He had pushed himself too far and should have stopped a day ago if not two. He was making a habit of needing a medical bay on hand around Star's place as of late, especially where the force was involved. He had yet to make it through a session with her without harming himself in some way, and he could have killed himself this time. The crystal hummed in agreement to Star as she spoke to it. It calmed down to a soothing, soft hum as it stayed next to Gray. He would be recovered enough in about an hour or two to be able to spend time with Star, and after a good nights sleep he could get back to building his saber.

She smiled and patted it gently before almost falling forward onto the ground, l1 caught her and spoke"ma'am I think you should get yourself some water and sleep"

Yea yea go get me some water then I'll sleep "she said as l1 went of to get water and came back with about a gallon " thanks"she said and started drinking till about half and the sighed falling asleeo [member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray woke up after about three hours of being out. He was still extremely tired, but after having liquids in his system for awhile now needed to answer a call of nature. He stopped the IV and saw Star sleeping next to his table. He got up and went to the bathroom. As he came back, he put his hand on Star's shoulder and gently pushed her. He said to her in a tired tone, " Wake up Beautiful. We should wake up so we can sleep in bed." He didn't wait for her reply and instead bent over to pick her up. He got her into his arms princess style and carried her off to their bed in the house so that they could rest together in comfort.

[member="Stardust"]

Gray got Star stripped down and settled under the covers before he got himself stripped down and under them right next to her. He wrapped his arms and legs around her as he cuddled her. He soon fell asleep with her in his arms. He began to dream about Star and him and some other random things that didn't make sense. He just knew the dream was as pleasant as every moment with Star was for him. He always enjoyed sleeping in bed with Star. He always felt better and complete when he was near her like this.

A day passed before the two woke up again refreshed with new energy

Stardust was up training a bit while she let gray sleep in a bit more...she needs more training...she needed to increase her endurance

[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Stardust"]

Gray woke around an hour after Star did. He got around and then went to go find her. After a few minutes he found her training herself. He walked over and said as he did, " Hey there Beautiful. Training? I don't think you can improve on perfection you know. Why don't you stop and we can get something to eat then we can do some training together?" He smiled at her before he gave her a kiss. He felt that something was bothering her, and wanted to try to make her feel better. He hoped she would be alright with stopping for a bit. They had both exhausted themselves recently and rest was more important right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom