Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Gratos Raid Auction [2000 Meter Command Ship Available]

Bumps offer to
meran Mechanics bids 1,830,000,000 on the ship plus offers 7 of all items in Meran Mechanics store. 1000 of all mass produced combat droids in stock.
[member="Travis Caalgen"][member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"][member="Miss Blonde"][member="Damien Daemon"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
LOT 1 WINNER

The Omen Class
[member="Travis Caalgen"] and the Imperial Remnant. Sorry [member="Kami Meran"] but at a close look at your company we decided that at the price the ship had been raised to it would either bankrupt your company completely or you wouldn't have enough to pay the bid. And since the Mando'ade is a new galactic power they would lack the resources available in order to make such a large payment without bringing harm to their financial stability. So for the winning bid of...

1,250,000,000cr, five (5) 5ml vials of the Blackwing Virus, five hundred (500) Droideka MKIIs, two thousand five hundred (2,500) B2 Super Battle Droids, and fifteen (15) Dreadnaught-class MKII Heavy Cruisers for the vessel.

The winner is the Imperial Remnant. Credits are to be transferred to listed account number *insert made up sci fi number here* and assets to be transferred to Hutt space. Thank you for doing business and have a great day.

Miss Blonde

LOT 2 RESULTS

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] and [member="Ardgal Raxis"] having seen the bidding for the weapons it perhaps had not come to the attention that this is a winner takes all lot. Meaning one can not just bid on only the Hunter's Bows. Since Thorn had the higher bid I'd be more inclined to give him the entire lot, however he only seems to be interested in the bows. So perhaps you two can work out a gentleman's agreement between the both of you. That being said if Acaleus wishes to simply claim whole lot you may do that if you wish, but that is what we call in the criminal underworld a "dick move" carry on and please get to me with your decisions as soon as possible.

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Please deliver the Omen-class Command Ship to the Kothlis system; Our end of the bargain is already in hyperspace.

Use it well.

[CHANNEL CLOSED]

Miss Blonde

LOT 3 WINNER

[member="Malok"] and [member="Ardgal Raxis"] for the combined price of let's just call it an even 100K and a contract with ApeX for a year. You are the winners of the Graug Slave lot. As Mandalorians and handlers of war beasts would you like your Graug biochipped with loyalty and aggression modulators or would you prefer them untouched?

Miss Blonde

[member="Travis Caalgen"]

Looking over the finalized deal at her desk, Blonde gave it the stamp of approval. Soon the Omen Class Command Ship would be transferred to the Kothlis system as per Director Caalgen's request. There would be no hidden bombs, tracers, or any form of tampering done with the ship. For as much as the Imperial Remnant was paying her, she made sure to operate in a clean and honorable fashion.

"A pleasure doing business with you." Blonde said with a smile.

And with that the bidding process was over and everything was taken care of except to see what would be done with the weapons.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

I don't want the bows, I honestly came more for everything else, they were just a nice perk. What do you say 39,000 from me plus the promised 750 from [member="Eddak Manod"]? That'd mean you'd be paying pennies per bow. heck, I'll even throw in one of my new Hellstorm tanks--just make sure you keep the brand name nice and prominent :D

[member="Miss Blonde"]

I'd like mine chipped for obedience please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom