Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Grand Theft Astro: Pau City Blockade Runner (The Family)

Gabriel Lynch

G
GABRIEL LYNCH

Objective: Recon Jautos Maurin's Compound.
Recon Team: Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a
Associates: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Royce, Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti

These battle-droids stuck out like a sore thumb, not native to the world's government populace nor having any authority themselves to be declaring the area off-limits for what could have been a legitimate survey team working for the Pau City Council Sector. "Easy fellas, we're not armed" Gabriel lifted both hands slowly, showing only the datapad in one of them and otherwise being free of any weapons or means of intimidation.

"My friend here is speaking the truth, we're working for the Pau City Council. We're just the help. If you've got concerns, you need to raise it with the council back home. This is a simple geological survey" Gabriel elaborated, speaking plain and calm, not giving an ounce of evidence that he was indeed ready to turn and take a dive for the nearest cover if things were going to go any further south.

"Or....If you'd prefer it, we can go back and report to our superiors. They can raise your boss on Comm's and no one needs to get shot unnecessarily today" Gabriel added further, giving a slight nod to the droids blaster rifles. Their target was a former Confederacy associate, from what The Donna had informed them. Battle-Droids of this sort being out here was no small coincidence. They had their location, although intel on what exactly lay down in the large sinkhole was still sketchy at best.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Gabriel Lynch

One of the B-1s stepped closer to "Amon Gretti", reaching out with its' metallic fingers to accept the offered Identification. The other, the one closer to Gabriel, looked the man over with its' impassive, emotionless optic receptors. After inspecting the Ubese' identification, the B-1 handed it back then turned toward its' partner: "ID is good."

The B-1 closer to Gabriel then stepped closer to the speeder, turning its' head to inspect the inside of the vehicle. Upon not seeing any visible weapons, it turned toward the first. "They do not appear to possess weapons. Radio Command." Its' voice was an electric monotone.

"Roger, Roger."

The first stepped away, while the B-1 closest to Gabriel turned toward him again. It hiked up the blaster rifle it carried, appearing to take on a more commanding tone - though its' voice did not change. "We will contact the City Council and inform them of your presence. Complete your survey. You have one hour. Do not make us come back here."

The two droids turned away, walking purposefully back toward the waiting transport. Their bronze coloring began to blend in with the sandy, arid environs; the sun glinted off their metal skulls as they climbed back into the transport. It ascended, circled the landspeeder and the two men once more, then took off for the same sinkhole it had exited from.

They left the two men alone, but the clock was ticking. Whether or not the Droids had any authority likely wouldn't matter if the two men stayed longer than their alloted time.

HlLr6G6.png

Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor

Ivory looked toward her horned comrade, chewing on her lip. She was leaning against the railing; behind her, the precipice and certain death awaited any who slipped over the edge. Her arms were crossed over her chest. She nodded... "Yeah. Something feels off, to me, as well. Let's hope our two 'expert scientists' are faring just as well. Something tells me the guy we're about to meet isn't the type to take kindly to intrusion."

She sighed, chafing her arms slightly. "The way the Council seemed so easily swayed. I honestly didn't expect it to be that easy."

Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti

Ivory grinned at Tony's mention of the Pau'an body structure and his fascination with them. She agreed; Alien Cultures and Races had always fascinated her, as well. She found most beings, even ones typically deemed "creepy" by most other races, to be exotic and unusual.

"Yes, I understand what you mean. What's weird is that most Pau'ans I've known have been remarkably easy to talk to. Friendly, even. I get the sense their culture has made them rather inclusive - welcoming other points of view, instead of closing themselves off. This entire city was built by the Pau'ans and Utai. They have a symbiotic relationship - something that's kinda rare in The Galaxy. Except on places like Coruscant, which is a huge melting pot."

Royce

Behind her two companions, for a fleeting moment, Ivory glimpsed a shape peek around a corner... then duck out of sight. She'd gotten the briefest glimpse of white skin and black tattoos. Whoever it was was a distance away, but alarm bells started immediately going off in the back of her skull. Tony and Aurelius would see her eyes narrow slightly, then she shifted her weight, stepping away from the railing. "Let's head back to the hotel. I'd hate to step on somebody's tail, staying gone too long."

A subtle, but direct message using Code only the Family would be familiar with. They were being followed.

With that, she took the lead.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

The door-lock on Ivory's hotel room door buzzed, indicating someone was about to enter the room. The lights flicked on as they often did in hotels, bathing the entire room in soft cream-colored light so the occupant wouldn't walk into a pitch black room.

She'd left her companions at their own rooms with a promise to meet up upon word from Diocletion and Gabriel.

Ivory stepped into the room, her back turned as she shut the door. She pivoted, stopping immediately - not expecting another occupant in the room with her. Ivory's violet eyes hardened immediately, and whoever this person was would see a direct shift from relaxed into predatory readiness - whomever the helmeted figure was, if they did not immediately assume a non-threatening posture, The Donna would not scream. Would not call for help.

She was ready for a fight to the death.

"Who the feth are you?"

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

Tags|| Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud | Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti | Royce | Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor | Gabriel Lynch | Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a

The sound of the bleep was enough to notify her that the person she wished to exchange words with had arrived. Only a single pair of foot stems was a good sign too. There was always a risk that perhaps a lover or a bodyguard would come in with. Though that was luckily not the case. "Time to see how far my luck goes." She said inside her soundproofed helmet with a smirk.

The lights soon turned on as the steps got closer till the woman was in the same room. As the woman spoke Dedata held her hand up giving a hand gesture of one second. Her hands moved back to the datapad as she typed quickly. She was there as she worked quickly till finally she stopped. Holding out the datapad she faced it towards Ivory handing it to her for her to read.

I apologize however I reframe from talking as it is a step I take to keep my true Identity anonymous. You may call me Dedata. Ivory Stroud I believe we may be after the same thing, though for different reasons. I do not entirely know your teams skills however as a guess, with that little 'story' you spun was to cover up scouting the location and finding your mark. By now assuming your people have found it, they will have noticed that the security is rather tight.

Something of a minor annoyance... For me that is. I am not one to work with others as often people do not like slicers and few do not trust information brokers who have the skills to find the dirt in the cracks. However there comes times where there is something I cannot do alone. This is why I propose working together. A beneficial alliance so to speak for now.

Most of all I am curious to see how you operate. If you are worth keeping an eye on or perhaps getting into bed with... so to speak. Though I dislike working with people I understand its benefits and I know you are looking for people with my talents.
4TsQGPK.gif

Notes:
Name: Ivory stroud, Formerly known as Drystan Marakos
Currently leader of a criminal underground group known as The Family. (Currently Investigating Surface morrals align with own.) Former Silver jedi Shadow operative - Deep cover - Possibly how she became tied to the family?

Utapau - Current goals roughly align Possible to work with group. Target Pau City Blockade Runner.

Dedata uncrossed her legs as she stood up, moving closer to the window she looked out and down into the sink hole. She waited there for the woman to read everything and awaited her response. Though as she stood there Dedata began to wonder if she should have worded all that better. Socializing was not a strong suit. After all the only things she spoke to was her machines. Things built to understand a one or zero, never judges, never betrays and cannot be corrupted by temptation.

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree chooses to relent. She does not resist.

The Donna took a moment to read everything... every last word.

As the helmeted woman uncoiled her legs and began to stand, Ivory was staring at her. Intently. She would catch this helmeted woman's gaze, peering beyond the visor, staring through the glass directly into this helmeted figure's hidden face.

The lights into the room began to dim. The floors, walls, and ceiling appeared to shrink - closing in around them and sealing them off from the rest of the Galaxy. The helmeted stranger ( Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree ) began to feel a strange prickling sensation at the base of her neck; a slow, creeping tingle that began as light as a feather - rolling up the back of her skull and into her forehead. Slowly, this sensation began to build until it encompassed her entire face. Then, her eyes began to ache. A stabbing sensation pierced her mind - like that of a white-hot poker penetrating deeply into the soft meat of her brain.

Ivory's face began to change.

First, her eyes developed a sheen of black... which overtook the sockets completely. The strange blackness flowed like liquid down her cheeks, painting her pale flesh in bile of the blackest color. The two individuals were not far apart, and the stranger could only watch as Ivory's mouth opened. A feral grin crept along her face which grew far too large to be human. Her teeth stretched out, forming a terrifying grin - capable of rending flesh, of piercing armor, of shattering glass and crunching the hard bones of a skull. The room grew as cold as a blizzard on a forgotten & dead winter planet... devoid of life. Of the hope for warmth.

Slowly, lazily, the creature's hand rose, fingers contorted into hook-like claws which stretched out toward the helmeted figure like scythes.

And the intruder, bearing Ivory's darkest secrets for all the Galaxy to see, would begin to feel her airway constrict.

The helmeted figure's legs lifted from the ground - hoisted by an invisible force. No matter how hard she squirmed or struggled, this nameless figure could not resist the power which held her.

Yσυ Cσɱҽ Tσ Mҽ, Sҽҽƙιɳɠ Wσɾƙ... Bυƚ Bҽαɾιɳɠ Mყ Sҽƈɾҽƚʂ Fσɾ Bαɾƚҽɾ?

Without moving its' ghastly visage, It spoke. The words seemed to come from everywhere at once - ringing in her ears, echoing off the walls of the room, rising up like bile in Celty's throat. The creature dangling in the air could feel the threat of bloody, violent death salivating inside the walls of her mind. The datapad lifted into the air, spinning between them like it were caught in a whirlwind... before shattering violently against the wall. Pieces of metal and glass flew in all directions like glitter.

Yσυ Hαʋҽ Mαԃҽ A TҽɾɾιႦʅҽ Mιʂƚαƙҽ. I Wιʅʅ Nσƚ Nҽɠσƚιαƚҽ Wιƚԋ Yσυ. Yσυɾ Lιϝҽ Iʂ Iɳ Mყ Hαɳԃʂ

Then, the helmeted figure careened into the same wall.

The impact was immense, her helmet striking the walls of bone which formed the hotel room. The structure was immensely thick, constructed from the remains of some ancient creature too large to measure; but even if it were to make any noise, the rooms on either side were empty. The Family spared no expense.

That meant that if someone died in this room tonight, there would be no one to witness it.

The creature of darkness which held her in its' invisible grasp wrenched its clawed fingers in the opposite direction, sending the helmeted figure violent battering into the opposite wall... then back for a third violent blow. The force of the third impact was enough to break the latch on the helmet with an audible snap and it fell to the ground, exposing the face beneath it.

Yσυ Kɳσɯ Mყ Sҽƈɾҽƚʂ. I Wιʅʅ Kɳσɯ Yσυɾʂ.

Suddenly, the force which held the woman (for that was the face peering back, face contorted in pain) ceased and the nameless stranger crumpled to the floor from nearly twice her height. The Donna approached, stalking the crumpled form and towering over the girl. The room and everything in it was bathed in shadow... And there was no escape.

And then, The terrifying phantasm faded. The illusions gradually disappeared.

Ivory's face returned to normal as the buzzing, tingling, stinging sensation behind the hacker's eyes and across her skull evaporated like smoke caught in a breeze.

Everything vanished except for the ice-cold stare in the piercing violet eyes of the woman known to her Family as "The Donna". Her fingers were outstretched, gripping the air - but suddenly, her prisoner could breathe a little clearer now that her face was visible. The tightness in her throat lessened enough for her to choke out an answer.

"Where Did You Get That?"

The resonating voice was gone, but there was a razor's edge to Ivory's voice which few in the Galaxy had ever heard and lived to remember. If this intruder sought to save her life, she would answer the question... and every one after it.

Or she would have a long fall into the chasm below to consider her mistakes.​

Last edited:

Out of luck - Tokyo Rose, Pylot & Essenger

Tags|| Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

As Dedata was face to face with the woman who now stood right in front of her she began to feel uneasy straight away. Lights dimmed the walls where moving. "Wait why the wal.." She said cutting her self off shaking her head subtly as the prickling feeling ran up her neck moving ever so slowly. It felt like an intense pins and needles. It was enough so she could not feel the sweat dripping down her face. Her eyes began to blink profusely as they stung till finally she shut them tight as the pain moved further back.

Her head dipped down and to the left her eyes tearing up as she tried to blink them out. Looking up she became witness to a blurry horror. The woman's eyes looked like sockets but it was more that that. It moved like ooze creeping. It was not more than mare moments before the woman looked like something out of an old horror holo. Yet in person, it defiantly instilled fear. Hear heart pounded so fast she could feel the pulse in her neck without having to touch it.

Dedata hesitantly moved a hand up to her neck however it was starting to feel harder to breath. A panic attack? Yet it felt as if a rope was slowly being pulled tight. It became clear that she might be having a panic attack but that was not the cause, no it was because of this woman's power. When her feet left the ground she began to kick as she tried to hold her breath and slowly breath. Though she could not do it, it was already to hard to breath and her lungs gasped for air. The adrenaline coursed like a drug and her only reaction was to fight to flight. Nothing she did had any effect.

The voice that spoke bounced and came from every direction, it felt like insanity. Dedata was not trying to barter anything, was that how it came across? It was not the intention at all. She kept kicking at the air each attempt was lunged at the woman turned monster. She heard the sound of the metallic frame collide with the wall. Quickly and violently Dedata collided with the wall with such force it caused the HUD of her visor to glitch for a moment. Everything inside her helmet became dark as information by information rebooted. There was nothing on the screen except one thing. Waiting for Voice recognition. As she turned her eyes towards the rapidly approaching wall. Her arms moved a little to protect her chest from impact hoping her helmet would be able to take the force.

Once again her helmet began to glitch, darken and met wit the same message though this time the HUD remained in a state of glitching. Her thoughts began turning to the dark place in her mind. 'People are untrustworthy, this is how I am going to die. I had so much left to do, so much incomplete. Never even got around to telling mom that she had a good life and was self employed working a job that paid well.' The last Impact was the hardest one, a rush of cool air filled the inside as the seal was now broken to reveal the sounds of muffled grunting and gasping. Ivory would be met by Celty's turquoise Eyes surrounded by red from her bloodshot eyes due to a mixture of the pain drilling through her head and the constricted airway. The veins in her face bulged a little her pale skin seemed red in hue.

She stopped kicking her legs fell limp understanding she had no power, no control here. It was a matter of ones and zeros. Celty was defiantly the zero here. She dropped to the floor with an audible thud. Her arms came up one to cover her already seen face the other to keep grasping at her throat. She felt close to passing out so very close. Her eyes where shut tight unaware to the illusions that where disappearing around her. Finally the pressure lessened and She gasped in so hard that her saliva rushed back making her cough onto the floor. Her hand that was at her throat now braced against the floor as her body jolted with each choke. Celty heard the question but she had no choice but to take a moment to stop and take the chance to breath for each breath could be the last.

"Sil... ver n...net─" She paused to cough some more. This time her hand covering her mouth. Once she stopped she kept one arm over her face as she pushed herself to a sitting position and shuffled into the tight gap between the bed and the side table. "I...I...I g..got it in the ermm.... deepest cracks of the silvers network, yes their networks. Y..your dossier had an old photo. My recognition system picked up several cam images and linked the two into relevant files. The... the datapad was just the basic note. What I...I...I use to erm t...talk m...mostly."

She reached her foot out hooking it into the hole her head went into the helmet and bought it closer. Her one hand that was not used to cover her face reached down to lift it up. Lowering her head down she pushed it back onto her head. The interface seemed off but it was not massively glitching. "Dee." She said which sounded muffled. "Enable mic." Dedata looked up still feeling her heart pounding. "If it means anything, the information I have on you the last remaining copies are in my servers. After finding out you strike against cooperation's, your information became the kind that I would not sell."

Gabriel Lynch

G
GABRIEL LYNCH

Objective: Recon Jautos Maurin's Compound.
Recon Team: Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a
Associates: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Royce, Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti

"We will contact the City Council and inform them of your presence.
Complete your survey. You have one hour. Do not make us come back here."

It was a good thing these battle-droids weren't the most clued on constructs of today's technological brilliance, outdated and clumsy, they were best served as cannon fodder and little else, especially not when it came to investigating the likes of organized crime, associated with contacts that ran deeper than most peoples pockets.

"Make no mistake, we won't be here when you return" Gabriel promised the B1 Battle Droids with a voice of confidence, laced with a subliminal truth. It wouldn't do them any good to hang around too much longer, yet before they'd leave, Gabriel would instruct the sweeper droids to spread out and covertly track the droids as they returned back into the larger of the sinkholes near their location. The arrival of the battle-droids had given away the location of their target.

The two black spherical droids shot across the land, hovering no more than a meter or two above the surface as they quietly thrummed, their servos whining as the repulsors worked overtime to get the job done swiftly. As they moved a safe distance out of detection range from the battle-droids, their integrated scanners went to work on the surrounding terrain, forming a holographic display upon Gabriel's datapad mapping the interior of the sinkhole, bringing up the compound on screen.

"There it is..." Gabriel glanced aside to his fellow colleague in crime, Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a ; "Objective complete. Ten more minutes and we can get clear of this place" he added, looking back to the datapad as the sweeper probes continued to map out the locale in greater detail.

The two black sphere's zipped about the exterior of the compound, following their instruction to the letter, keeping low and out of sight, barely a blip on the sensors of the locales. Any hint of movement from the outside would be reminiscent of the local fauna, least the compound play host to advanced security defences.

"Send word back to Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud . I'm recalling the droids and we're done".

Objective: Begin phase 2
Equipment: Surveying equipment, ID, telescope, scanners
Tag: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud | Royce | Gabriel Lynch | Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti

HlLr6G6.png

Once they left Diocletian's shoulders relaxed and he sighed in relief they fell for it, good. Now they need to continue their work. A few more compounds were photographed and saved onto disks. The objective is nearing its end. Good, the more they have the more the plan can proceed forward. Any data the Sweep droids gather will be saved onto special ball-shaped data stores. He'll be giving these to The Donna too.

For something that caused problems for the old republic, those B1's were stupid, so stupid in fact that they blundered into a rather obvious lie without any thought. Droids for all their advancements are still as thick as a lump of Concrete. B1s are the textbook example of this.

He was not the one to be outdone by anyone else, he amassed a list of everything the compound contains, including the guest lists and personnel rotas. Standard timetables and maps too. Anything that may make the operation run smoothly. It worked while he was soloing any mission his client tasked him with. Groups can cause problems, especially when he, himself was in a foul mood.

Diocletian can be rather jealous when he sees himself anyway outshone. So that is why he decided to gather data as well, he had 20 data balls tucked into a satchel, ready to be processed by the Head Honcho. So far working in a team did not end with a fistfight over conflicting opinions and methods. But he can also be dim to pecking orders, as he had little experience with an actual group before, at least a permanent one like The Family.

Nodding he split from Gabriel and opened a comm channel, encrypted, of course, right to Ivory. They need to report on both success and completion of the task. That was protocol after all.

::<"Miss Stroud, this is Diocletian, we got what we came to get, mission accomplished.">:: He spoke, as the survey wound down and the preparations were made to leave the area.

Last edited:
Objective: Head Back To The Hotel With The Team
Outfit: Street Set
Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Gabriel Lynch Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Royce Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Every with The Donna was given the signal to go back to the hotel, as it seems someone is following. Tone nod slightly when he head the order, as he went back to the hotel with everyone. Before they set off, Tone wanted to use the force to locate the tail but didn't, as he knows his efficiency with the force are not good enough yet, as it may only make things worse. Tone had been feeling the sensation for awhile, so when he was told they have a tail, it finally clicked as to why he kept having weird sensation.

Not long later, they were at the hotel, as they all went their separate way to their room. Tone went to his room, unlocking the door before he enters the room. Inside he immediately took off his helmet, a breath of relief , not just because the meeting went without much hassle, but also he was glad he can take off the helmet. Tone helmet is fine but he prefers to not have to wear one, but working in The Family requires him to wear one, so he can hide his identities and not let his emotion that is written on his face shown.

Tone went to his bed, as he took out his equipment bag under the bed and put it on top of the bed. He then open the equipment bag, revealing different type of grenades, jedi utility belt, a RKSF-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, The Last's Dance and his newly made lightsaber, Oobatz. He created a new lightsaber for this kind of situation, since he cannot use his light saber willy-nilly and oust himself as a Jedi. He decided to construct a new lightsaber that will not only act as a Jedi tool but also will able to be used as a melee weapon even if the lightsaber is not ignited. Resulting to make his lightsaber hilt be able to be used as a melee weapon be it as Batons/Eskrima when the dual bladed light saber is detached into two pieces or Nunchaku due to the cables extension in the middle attached to the two lightsaber.

He looked at the Oobatz whilst smiling, proud and very happy of the lightsaber he made. Tone had only used it a few time in secret to train with it, so he cannot wait to use it in real combat and see how it fares. Tone began to play around with the Oobatz, as he waits to be called to meet up again with the others.​

Last edited:
"Maybe I'm being too suspicious, but things rarely go that well when politicians are involved." When Ivory said in Family code that they were being tailed, Aurelius nodded in agreement. That message was received loud and clear. He was really wishing he had his blasters. If whoever was tailing them was planning on attacking, they'd be nearly defenseless, he thought. The Devaronian kept his eyes out for any sign of the person tailing them, on edge all the way back to the hotel. Aurelius would've gone off to find the tail and beat them until they gave up all the info they had, if he didn't think it would blow their cover wide open.

Once the group was back at the hotel and everyone went their separate ways to their rooms, Aurelius locked the door and wasted no time stripping out of the stuffy business attire he had been wearing for the meeting and donned his familiar coat. After he was in more comfortable clothes, the Devaronian pulled a metallic briefcase from the closet, placing it on his bed and entering a passcode. With a hiss, the case opened and revealed High Roller and Royal Flush. "Missed ya, gals." He strapped his holsters back on and slid the two blasters into place. "Oh, can't forget our new friend either, can we?" Aurelius chuckled to himself, retrieving the Klaive and strapping it to his wrist.

After he was all geared up, Aurelius made himself a drink and relaxed on a comfortable chair. Nothing too strong, of course. They still had a job to do. No, the strong stuff comes after. As he drank and waited for the sign from Ivory, he thought. Thought about everything he had done to get to this point. He thought of his early days, a common thug who eventually became a skull-cracker for a Vigo. The sudden collapse of Black Sun, leaving him high and dry. The ups and downs of running his own cartel as he carved out his own place in the galaxy. The meeting with Malicar, which seemed like forever ago now. The surprise humanitarian job (yeah, that one's still a surprise to him too). The flight from Kessel, packed with as much spice and coaxium as the ship could carry. And most recently, thought of when Ivory had approached him with an invitation to join The Family.

Aurelius set down the empty glass and took out his cigar case. The Devaronian selected an Ambrian cheroot cigar, thinking more as he lit it. He had promised himself years ago that he was his own king now, a man holding the reins of his own fate and fortune alike. No more was he a slave to another's whims, no more would he risk his life to put a few more creds in anyone's pocket. I'm in control of my own life. The master of my own destiny. That's what he told himself, what he had told Kiff and Nyx. Aurelius took a long drag, puffing out the cigar's thick pink smoke and feeling more at ease. No, he told himself.
This is different. This ain't like before. This ain't Black Sun, and Ivory ain't Malicar. You're not a disposable pawn anymore. You're family.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge

Out of luck - Tokyo Rose, Pylot & Essenger

Tags|| Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

As Dedata was face to face with the woman who now stood right in front of her she began to feel uneasy straight away. Lights dimmed the walls where moving. "Wait why the wal.." She said cutting her self off shaking her head subtly as the prickling feeling ran up her neck moving ever so slowly. It felt like an intense pins and needles. It was enough so she could not feel the sweat dripping down her face. Her eyes began to blink profusely as they stung till finally she shut them tight as the pain moved further back.

Her head dipped down and to the left her eyes tearing up as she tried to blink them out. Looking up she became witness to a blurry horror. The woman's eyes looked like sockets but it was more that that. It moved like ooze creeping. It was not more than mare moments before the woman looked like something out of an old horror holo. Yet in person, it defiantly instilled fear. Hear heart pounded so fast she could feel the pulse in her neck without having to touch it.

Dedata hesitantly moved a hand up to her neck however it was starting to feel harder to breath. A panic attack? Yet it felt as if a rope was slowly being pulled tight. It became clear that she might be having a panic attack but that was not the cause, no it was because of this woman's power. When her feet left the ground she began to kick as she tried to hold her breath and slowly breath. Though she could not do it, it was already to hard to breath and her lungs gasped for air. The adrenaline coursed like a drug and her only reaction was to fight to flight. Nothing she did had any effect.

The voice that spoke bounced and came from every direction, it felt like insanity. Dedata was not trying to barter anything, was that how it came across? It was not the intention at all. She kept kicking at the air each attempt was lunged at the woman turned monster. She heard the sound of the metallic frame collide with the wall. Quickly and violently Dedata collided with the wall with such force it caused the HUD of her visor to glitch for a moment. Everything inside her helmet became dark as information by information rebooted. There was nothing on the screen except one thing. Waiting for Voice recognition. As she turned her eyes towards the rapidly approaching wall. Her arms moved a little to protect her chest from impact hoping her helmet would be able to take the force.

Once again her helmet began to glitch, darken and met wit the same message though this time the HUD remained in a state of glitching. Her thoughts began turning to the dark place in her mind. 'People are untrustworthy, this is how I am going to die. I had so much left to do, so much incomplete. Never even got around to telling mom that she had a good life and was self employed working a job that paid well.' The last Impact was the hardest one, a rush of cool air filled the inside as the seal was now broken to reveal the sounds of muffled grunting and gasping. Ivory would be met by Celty's turquoise Eyes surrounded by red from her bloodshot eyes due to a mixture of the pain drilling through her head and the constricted airway. The veins in her face bulged a little her pale skin seemed red in hue.

She stopped kicking her legs fell limp understanding she had no power, no control here. It was a matter of ones and zeros. Celty was defiantly the zero here. She dropped to the floor with an audible thud. Her arms came up one to cover her already seen face the other to keep grasping at her throat. She felt close to passing out so very close. Her eyes where shut tight unaware to the illusions that where disappearing around her. Finally the pressure lessened and She gasped in so hard that her saliva rushed back making her cough onto the floor. Her hand that was at her throat now braced against the floor as her body jolted with each choke. Celty heard the question but she had no choice but to take a moment to stop and take the chance to breath for each breath could be the last.

"Sil... ver n...net─" She paused to cough some more. This time her hand covering her mouth. Once she stopped she kept one arm over her face as she pushed herself to a sitting position and shuffled into the tight gap between the bed and the side table. "I...I...I g..got it in the ermm.... deepest cracks of the silvers network, yes their networks. Y..your dossier had an old photo. My recognition system picked up several cam images and linked the two into relevant files. The... the datapad was just the basic note. What I...I...I use to erm t...talk m...mostly."

She reached her foot out hooking it into the hole her head went into the helmet and bought it closer. Her one hand that was not used to cover her face reached down to lift it up. Lowering her head down she pushed it back onto her head. The interface seemed off but it was not massively glitching. "Dee." She said which sounded muffled. "Enable mic." Dedata looked up still feeling her heart pounding. "If it means anything, the information I have on you the last remaining copies are in my servers. After finding out you strike against cooperation's, your information became the kind that I would not sell."

Ivory's hand lowered, and the last dull vibrations of dark intent faded. She watched as the woman retrieved her helmet and replaced it - chose not to stop her, even. She'd obtained the secret she wanted. If this Slicer knew her identity, it was only fair The Donna had an equal advantage. She took a half-step back, crossing her arms tightly over her chest - her body language signifying equal parts disbelief and detachment. "The Silver Networks are infamous for being nigh-uncrackable... I find it hard to believe... I'd find it impossible, if you hadn't showed me proof. There are less than five people in the Galaxy that are privy to that information."

The Donna thought for a moment then shook her head. Against her better judgement, she decided not to end the girl's life. For the moment. If she was as skilled as she made it sound, The Donna had to admit the girl's skills could be useful.

She gave the girl a hard look... then gathered her energy, placing careful thought into the words she next chose:

"You Will Destroy That Data... or I will." The spear of Force-projected thought shot straight into DeData's mind; harnessing Ivory's directed will and empowering the warning with a compulsion to as she instructed. The woman would be supernaturally compelled to do as The Donna ordered her to... The fear of what would happen if she failed serving as the final piece of Ivory's web.

Then, The Donna uncrossed her arms, wiping her hands in a quick one-two motion, then gave a sigh.

She approached the seated figure and offered her hand... an offer of peace. She didn't apologize for breaking the woman's datapad or terrorizing her. The Donna held the upper hand and she knew it. For now, The Family had a job to do.

"We'll discuss this further... once the job we came here to do is finished."

HlLr6G6.png

Gabriel Lynch Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a

The Donna's reconnaissance team delivered the message shortly after, and Ivory read it over a cup of hot cafe. She sent them a brief return message indicating her pleasure at their success, briefly reviewed the data they transmitted, then sent a message to Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor and Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti to meet her in her chambers. When they arrived, she introduced the two men to the newcomer - their questioning glances met with little explanation. She simply said there'd been a minor alteration to the plan... but nothing they should be concerned about. The Slicer's skills were considerable and she would be useful - she also had personal reasons for joining them, and The Donna and DeData had come to a mutual arrangement.

When Gabriel and the Ubese Bounty Hunter returned to Pau City, they found the team deep in conversation; discussing the intel they'd gleaned. Ivory took particular interest in Gabriel & Diocletian's story about their encounter with the B-1 Battle Droids - agreeing with Gabriel's assertion that it was unlikely the Droids had any real authority outside of their own compound. But that wouldn't matter to two charred husks and a burned-out speeder in the middle of the desert.

Ivory took the recordings obtained from the two recon droids and overlaid it with the above-ground map, adjusting the settings to procedurally generate as much of the extent of the underground compound as she thought necessary. It was likely there was a main entrance, either by lift or a manual egress by way of stairs, and at least one rear entrance they were not aware of.

By that time, she assumed, The Council should have made their promised communique to residents in the sector they'd be operating in; as-such, she decided she, Gabriel, Diocletian, and Tone would be the main team. Aurelius and DeData would remain nearby, with the girl attempting to gain access to the Villa's security system and Aurelius providing armed security.

(As she explained, she gave the Devaronian a look. Both he and Gabriel had worked with Ivory long enough to know what she really meant.)

"We'll go in, dressed as we have been; working clothes, but armed and our weapons concealed. We attempt to talk our way in - sticking to the plan for as long as possible. The ship should be somewhere in this underground section here -" She indicated on the hol-screen a larger underground area with what appeared to be a 45 degree shaft leading from it to the surface. Coincidentally, there was a well-hidden exit large enough for a freighter not far from the mouth of the sinkhole. "If we get into trouble, Aurelius and our newest associate are to rendezvous with us ASAP. Under no circumstances can we allow a planet-wide alarm or distress signal... the absolute last thing we need is a blockade in outer orbit."

This would be Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree 's priority. If possible, she was to cut off communications into & out of the villa. Everything would hinge on The Family's ability to escape the planet without raising an alarm.

Once everyone was in agreement and all questions had been answered, she treated everyone to a delightful meal from room service, then the team would pack up their gear and initiate the final phase of their plan.

HlLr6G6.png

Jautos Maurin disconnected the holo-call with an embarassed sigh.

His willingness to use the droids he'd "commandeered" from his old contacts with the Confederacy had almost cost him considerable time, energy, and credits due to a failure in communication from the Utapau City Council. If only they'd contacted him sooner, he could have used the opportunity to reach out personally to the Survey Team. What was the company, again?

"Kallu'kai..." He muttered under his breath, then shifted his chair toward his personal computer. A quick holo-net search turned up enough information to satisfy his curiosity. The group was based out of Coruscant and provided similar services to planets mainly in the Inner Rim - there were even a few testimonials, but Maurin didn't trouble himself with looking closer.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Family's fleet of three speeders departed from Pau City late that afternoon. Everyone except DeData and Aurelius were in the same business attire they'd already utilized; the only difference was, they were all armed.

And they were all ready to finish the job.​

Gabriel Lynch

G
GABRIEL LYNCH

Objective: Pau City Rendezvous.
Team 1: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a , Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti .
Team 2: Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor , Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree .

Returning to report the success in their assignment, Gabriel Lynch entered back into the meeting room alongside his teammate. This would be the first time meeting with the rest of the team, but now that they had returned to some semblance of civilization, the grizzled middle-aged man had taken the time to return to the appropriate attire befitting of a member of the Family.

Gabriel no longer looked like the rugged site serviceman that they'd played during the first part of the assignment, but now stepped into the room wearing shined black leather shoes, black business pants with a black collared shirt beneath a charcoal vest. Slung around his shoulders was the brown leather straps of the holster where nestled against his side under one arm was his signature Colt.45 Slugthrower Pistol, acquired from one of his more discrete ventures whilst working for the Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud ; The details of which only they would know, and never speak of again.

The Devaronian among them would be the first to stand out, but not the only one as there were a few unfamiliar faces in the room. His first greeting would be to the Donna herself, offering her a single nod and otherwise remaining silent until being spoken to first while in the company of strangers. To the rest of the group, Gabriel glanced from one to the next, gauging their body language and looking for telling signs of prominent risk to the future of the job they had come to Utapau to complete. The Boss hadn't asked it of him, yet Gabriel would take it upon himself to keep a weather eye on their new friends as a security precaution.

The Donna laid out the details for the second phase of the job, and so Gabriel listened quietly. He did not question the assignment, and she knew him well enough to know that any loose ends would be handled as they played out where he was concerned. Gabe was the sort you didn't want to upset on an assignment; Any doubts while out on a job meant possible risks to the longevity of their continued freedom, and that wasn't good for business.

Galaxy Runaway - Tonbox

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
Dedata shook her head. "No their networks are too good to a fault. To make something perfect you need to hide the blemishes like putting a bandage over a deep wound. An average slicer would never know where to begin to look they rely on tools and I would not go as far as poorly made but algorithms that are not my quality of art." She said trying to avoid being technical. However even in the safety of her own helmet, her voice still had a shake to it. "And I would like to clarify. I never came to barter anything. I simply needed your help as you would need my help on your mission. I was just trying to show off my skills."

As Ivory spoke again there was that feeling again as if something was crawling into her brain. Though the woman did not even have to tell her to destroy the Information. Once she was back to her ship and put all of it to memory its being scrubbed clean. "I will, simply because I like living. If you need proof you can watch me do it. Though you'd have to come to my ship."

Watching the woman get closer again Dedata felt a tremble in her body. Though as the hand was extended she hesitated. Slowly she lifted her hand up to the woman's to being pulled up. "Yeah... sure." She said in response as she fiddled with the strap. It felt loose at first so she resorted to tying each side to each other with one knot and clipping it to get her seal back.

7rqb4Uj.png

Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti Gabriel Lynch
Dedata had taken the moment to go retrieve her small bag of tools and another of her datapads from off her speeder along with. She always bought a few along since loosing them was something she always prepared for, each one of them had a device inside to fry the components and any data on it. However after what Ivory did to her other one Dedata had to collect the pieces and melt them into a pot before launching it into the depths of the sinkhole.

She made sure to wipe all of the notes about Ivory's past from off her back up pad, she also now had to be careful because this was her only back up she had bought along and the real work had not even started yet. By the time she got back Ivory was sat down enjoying a drink. She scoped the room out before doing the same. She took her helmet off, not that she had to hide her face from Ivory since she had seen it already.

That was going to irk her for some time. Still Celty took the time to relax and enjoy the high quality roast as she read over the woman's shoulder. As the message had been sent to which she tried not to peak at what the woman was typing Celty put her helmet back on before they came over. She listened and considered the woman's words as compliments. Though she was not sure. If anything it felt like she had became a pawn. Of which Dedata was not. Still she listened to everything said and took in all the visual images.

Dedata thought for a moment. The holo image that was being shown would appear to glitch for a moment till a box was to the bottom of the holo image appeared. Then she began to type.

It would be easy work to set up a temporary communications block on the Villa. Longs as you are able to play it cool once you are in for at least a few minuets. However there is an unknown time that it will remain active. Once it has been noticed that network will likely go into a hard reset by an on hand technician. Something I simply have no power over on such a short amount of time. At tops it will take them about ten minuets to realise they cannot do anything software side then giving us an extra five for the systems to be rebooted. Meaning Mr. Baldor would need to get me there straight to the hub.
4TsQGPK.gif

As everyone sat to eat that she awkwardly and politely refused she worked on altering a few toys to do the job. There others would hear the sounds of soldering and the furious sounds of typing. Once finished she would set them out in a orderly fashion next to her.

Once they had finished eating Dedata would hand two spikes and one that was a tube with a makeshift button to Ivory each of them with a unique function inscribes on the side. One was had a different colour on top. Dedata would type on her datapad. "Blue is local emp. This will give you chance to breath if things go side ways. Green is for you to connect your holoprojector to, once inserted to any access point your should get a map of the villa. The white is a key that should open most doors though it will take a few moments to work.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

7rqb4Uj.png

Now the mission was ago she followed the rest out of the hotel. Along with the person she would be teamed up with. She looked at him and tossed the man a key. Looking down to her datapad she typed and then showed it to the Devaronian. "You will need to drive. Just be careful of the kick, she moves faster than a corporate pig trying to escape criminal charges
4TsQGPK.gif
"
She then slipped away her datapad and hopped onto the back of the speeder. Till they where close to begin her breach into the systems.

Equipment: Ship Armour Scimitar Railgun Carbine Rifle Thermal Detonators BARC Speeder, Weaponized Breaching Oxidizer Foam
Tag: I Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud | Royce | Gabriel Lynch | Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti | Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

HlLr6G6.png

Diocletian had retained his surveyor attire when he returned to the Rendez-vous point. He handed the data over, a few interesting bits of info on them which he could discuss later with Ivory. But for now, he needed to take notes and heed the mission closely. He sees all contracts to their end. Except for Rand, he had to get away. No point in dying for a lost cause and a too big Faction that eventually failed. But that was then, this is now.

Finally, he can go into the operation armed, he felt naked without his large assortment of weapons on him. but he had wondered if he had to wear a suit or not, he can pull one off well but he would flounder on the tie, he hated tying them and having to colour coordinate, so he just uses clip-on ties instead, no one knows the difference. Unless they were the high fashion police.

As the plan was rolled out, nothing was taken to chance, everything is air-tight. Even the Ubese had no complaints or concerns. Which would be drowned out by the Room-Service meal. He was hungry and eager to eat he sat and tucked in. He shoves what he wasn't interested in onto one side of his plate. He knew these certain items disagreed with him hugely, so he avoided eating them where necessary.

Much later after the meal, he went back to his ship to gather all his weapons and conceal them and that they were impossible to spot. But can be retrieved if needed. He had settled at the back of the speeder along with Ivory, Gabriel and Tony. For the first time, Diocletian did not hate working with the group he is in, he kinda likes them.

Almost.

When Aurelius had been summoned to Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud 's room, he wasted no time. By that time, he had finished his cigar and was waiting patiently, soberly. Of course, he was surprised to see Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree there along with her, who he regarded with a curious glance. Ivory explained in that "not really an explanation but that's all your getting" kind of way, and while he wasn't exactly pleased he wasn't one to back out now. He loathed moments like this. Altered deals, changes of plans, on such short notice. This is how things go tits up. But he simply nodded, glancing between Ivory and Dedata. He understood fully: Ivory didn't completely trust the girl either and that meant he was on babysitting duty, potentially including putting her to sleep.
HlLr6G6.png
After enjoying a Devaronian soufflé from room service the crew began departing the hotel, Aurelius and Dedata splitting off from the rest of the group. He caught the key she tossed him and took a moment to look over the Dullahan. "Custom job, I take it? I like it," Aurelius said with a grin as he straddled the beast. "Don't worry, I'll treat 'er well." He put the key in the speeder's ignition, revving the bike for good measure, and then they were off to the proverbial races.

Last edited:
Objective: Next Stage Of The Plan
Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor Gabriel Lynch Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Not long later, Tone received a message to meet up at her chambers. Tone quickly equipped his equipment on his person, as he then put his helmet back on before leaving the room and towards The Donna Chambers. At the place, he saw familiar faces which he had already met earlier on and one unfamiliar face, as before one would asked, The Donna already explained the newest addition to the team. Tone then like the rest began to listen to briefing, as new information was given from the scout team. During the briefing, unlike when Tone was at the Jedi Temple, he listened closely and paid attention to everything that was said so he does not missed any detail if he wants to succeed and not botch this up.

After the briefing was done, and they were told we will be going in full armed but concealed. Moments later everyone was served some food, as everyone began to eat, but Tone didn't as he does not want to open his helmet as per usual. But Tone did ate some food pills in his room earlier on. Once everyone had eaten, the next stage of the mission starts, as everyone was put into team of 2 with Tone joining the main team. Tone had brought all his necessary equipment and full concealed so it does not get spotted, eager to make use of them and have some fun. Excitement. nervousness, maybe a bit scared and perhaps some nausea is what Tone feeling of what's to come.​

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
It would be easy work to set up a temporary communications block on the Villa. Longs as you are able to play it cool once you are in for at least a few minuets. However there is an unknown time that it will remain active. Once it has been noticed that network will likely go into a hard reset by an on hand technician. Something I simply have no power over on such a short amount of time. At tops it will take them about ten minuets to realise they cannot do anything software side then giving us an extra five for the systems to be rebooted. Meaning Mr. Baldor would need to get me there straight to the hub.
4TsQGPK.gif

As everyone sat to eat that she awkwardly and politely refused she worked on altering a few toys to do the job. There others would hear the sounds of soldering and the furious sounds of typing. Once finished she would set them out in a orderly fashion next to her.

Once they had finished eating Dedata would hand two spikes and one that was a tube with a makeshift button to Ivory each of them with a unique function inscribes on the side. One was had a different colour on top. Dedata would type on her datapad. "Blue is local emp. This will give you chance to breath if things go side ways. Green is for you to connect your holoprojector to, once inserted to any access point your should get a map of the villa. The white is a key that should open most doors though it will take a few moments to work.
4TsQGPK.gif
"
Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

Ivory understood, as Celty explained her idea. It was a good plan - one they would use. The Donna made sure everyone understood; a lot could happen in ten minutes, and she was certain her team could accomplish what they needed to do in that time-frame.

When the helmeted Slicer returned and presented her tools, Ivory could not help but be impressed... Already, the woman was showing her value. The Donna listened intently as the Slicer explained, then pocketed them, repeating her words back: "Blue is an EMP; should buy us a few minutes if necessary. Green is to access a map of the layout. Very helpful. White is a key that should open doors... but we'll need a few moments."

She nodded and thanked the woman, feeling a small pang of empathy for frightening her so...

Maybe she'd been wrong. The sudden rush of anger at her secrets being brought to light had been... over-powering. Such was The Dark Side. Ivory understood this, intimately. There was no use in apologizing now... but perhaps later, once the wounds had healed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gabriel Lynch

Slung around his shoulders was the brown leather straps of the holster where nestled against his side under one arm was his signature Colt.45 Slugthrower Pistol, acquired from one of his more discrete ventures whilst working for The Donna; The details of which only they would know, and never speak of again.

The sight of the antique (and frankly, unique) blaster had brought a twinkle to Ivory's eye. She'd always held a fondness for the old-fashioned powerful hand-cannons, considering them bygone relics of an ancient age - similar, some might say, to the Lightsaber - but even as a relic, the weapon was absolutely lethal in the hands of a trained Marksman. Which Gabriel was. She approached her Enforcer during a private moment in the hotel room, sharing a private word with him; a quiet, charming laugh, then requesting to see the weapon he carried. For a few moments, she admired its' rugged beauty, sleek lines, and worn finish; her eyes easily picking up the sights as she aligned them on a glass resting on a table. The click-click-clack of the action was smooth as silk.

She returned the weapon to her soldier and patted him on the shoulder. She'd put Aurelius with the girl because she wanted Gabriel at her side when the bullets and blasters started firing. She knew what the grizzled killer could do, and the blaster he carried signified the career he'd chosen. They shared a silent look, and left it at that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a
Unless they were the high fashion police

Ivory was not, in fact, The High Fashion Police.
Much later after the meal, he went back to his ship to gather all his weapons and conceal them and that they were impossible to spot. But can be retrieved if needed. He had settled at the back of the speeder along with Ivory, Gabriel and Tony. For the first time, Diocletian did not hate working with the group he is in, he kinda likes them.

Almost.
As the group finally settled in, The Donna inspected each of her people silently; analyzing them, evaluating whom she could trust from the most to the least. Amongst all her people, she felt no concern over any of them... including the Ubese Bounty Hunter. Though he was the newest addition, she was impressed with his demeanor: his state of relaxed readiness, like that of a predator waiting to strike its' unaware prey. She couldn't help but hide a grin, looking at the way the masked hunter lounged in the back of the speeder.

She knew, in that moment, she could count on him to do whatever he had to to see their mission to the end.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
He put the key in the speeder's ignition, revving the bike for good measure, and then they were off to the proverbial races.

The thunderous roar of the Dullahan made The Donna's head turn. She grinned, showing her teeth in a way that might be familiar if the Devaronian caught it; an envious, excited smile. The Devaronian Crime Lord Extraordinaire definitely looked at home on the powerful speeder bike. Like it was made for him. In the echoing open space of the underground garage, she could feel the idling hum of the powerful engine in her belly. It made her want one just like it.

She gave a two-finger salute to her comrade, then sat down in the speeder alongside her fellows.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Once everyone had eaten, the next stage of the mission starts, as everyone was put into team of 2 with Tone joining the main team. Tone had brought all his necessary equipment and full concealed so it does not get spotted, eager to make use of them and have some fun. Excitement. nervousness, maybe a bit scared and perhaps some nausea is what Tone feeling of what's to come.

Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti

The Donna could feel the nervous energy radiating from the young man like an aura. Amongst all of them, he was probably the one least used to a life of crime. She knew his time in the Jedi had been short, but the life of honorable living had a way of turning bad men good and good men better. Still... he'd chosen to join them, chosen to adopt The Family as his own, and chosen to continue when she'd given her people space enough to decide for themselves what they wanted.

For all his youth and lack of experience, she was impressed that he conquered his fears. That meant he was committed. It also meant he might just belong. She would be watching him during this final phase of the mission... but not to see if he would fail.

She would be watching to see how well he would succeed.

HlLr6G6.png

The trip through the desert was a long one.

It took them just over an hour to reach the coordinates where Diocletian and Gabriel had set up their reconnaissance. By the time they stopped a short distance away, the sun was high in the sky and a breeze whipped up sand and dust. If anyone was watching, she was certain they'd have already identified the approach of the two vehicles.

So long as they stuck to the plan, it wouldn't matter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aurelius and DeData split from the group, as their imprint would be smaller and more difficult to trace. Once they reached a spot nearby what they'd ascertained was the rear entrance of the underground launch platform, they'd be able to get close enough for the Slicer woman to do what she could: Hack the system, delay communications, and if possible, attempt to gain entry to their software. If the primary team was able to gain access to the inside of the building (preferably eliminated or disabling the security system), they would open the doors and get the Devaronian and the helmeted, silent newcomer inside the Complex.

If everything went pear-shaped, the powerful speeder bike would help the duo meet them as quickly as possible as The Family made their escape. Nobody would be left behind.

The Main Team, consisting of Gabriel, Ivory herself, Diocletian, and Tony, headed directly for what they believed to be the main entrance to the underground complex they were certain was Jautos Maurin's domicile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Their landspeeder pulled to a stop in a whirlwind of dust.

Ivory was the first to disembark. She was dressed in the same attire she'd worn earlier in the day; looking like an Administrator and Director, while her comrades were dressed in the outfits of surveyors and workmen. She supervised as the three men unloaded the gear they'd brought to complete the con: A hand-held scanner with an attached read-out and battery pack, a portable seismic detector (which doubled as a concealed scanner for identifying hidden or buried electrical cables), small deployable radar "mines" (which actually acted as low-yield limpet mines, in case they needed to do some "rush" demolitions), and a box of tools which concealed whatever larger weapons the group couldn't carry immediately on their person.

As her team readied their gear, Ivory took a moment to survey their surroundings. They were alone...

The alcove was well-concealed; hidden behind a berm which allowed it to blend naturally with the terrain. Sand crunched underfoot as the group of four entered the enclosed space. Around them, sand and dust gave way to metallic walls. The hallway curved slightly to the right then took a gradual decline. Overhead, a number of lights lit their path; soft lighting, but intense enough to make Ivory squint. It did nothing to allay the tingling in her eyes from the dust and sudden change in illumination from bright daylight to subdued ambience.

At the end of the hallway, an armored door sat fitted into the wall. Ivory bade her team stop a few feet away and she approached alone.

Suddenly, a silver ball extended out of the very center of the door. Its' metallic eye-stalk poked and prodded at the air as it looked from her to the group behind them, then let out a whirring noise before it spoke:

"Huhhuhhuhhuh. What'chu want? Can't come in. Who you are?" It rattled.

A TT-8L/Y7 "Gatekeeper" Droid. Ivory hated these damn things.

She put on a smile and offered a wave.

"Hello. Gwendoline Allos. Kallu'Kai Survey Team, out of Coruscant. I'm afraid there was a... bit of a misunderstanding, earlier today, involving members of my team. I believe the Utapau City Council called ahead. We're expected?"

Last edited:

As the Devaronian got the speeder revving Dedata straddled around the body facing towards the back, she had no need to look forward. This machine, this mystical beast, she knew it down to the ticks in the engine and the slightest sway as it would start to bank into a hard turn. The info broker would have preferred to have driven it herself. Though she needed her hands. Just before setting off she lent back against the red skinned man ensuring that the stream line between them was near nothing, but also that she'd be aligned to him during the journey.

The holo projector would activate showing Mr Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor a box. Dedata began to type. "Open her up just don't flip up the red cap and flick the switch. Last thing I want is to be launched off the back of my own speeder.
4TsQGPK.gif
"
The message was left up for him as she navigated her datapad to a piece of software. Of course she began to type fast with the one hand. Lines of a rare known language written as fast as a gunslinger taking shots as their foe ahead. Over the journey she had written something that should slip in, past any security software through the holonet. It was better that way than jacking in which is what most slicers would do, that's how many get caught. Pass enough harmful data through a point and it will ping.

Dedata didn't just know the game, she damn well perfected it.

7rqb4Uj.png

Chippin' in (Kerry Eurodyne) - Cyberpunk 2077

Billows of dust and sand kicked up in their trail, the engine purring as the vibrations ran through its sleek frame. Each turn they took her body stayed in line with the Devaronian's with confidence. Not in him of course, but with the Dullahan. Only once did Dedata look up from her datapad to look over to Ivory's team as they split off to make straight for the back door. She switched screens to type once more. Chances are her driver was not going to like what he was about to read. "Just so you are aware if things get heated, be aware that I do not do not fight. Not a pacifist, just no experience with weapons or combat experience. I fight indirectly if I ever need to. So I will follow your lead, need a door open, blow an electrical junction or anything else tech related you can count on me. Shoot a blaster then don't expect me to do that.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

Once more she switched screens and loaded up the quickhack. Once she was in connection range it would would begin braking into their connections through the holonet to make a back door. Through that she would be able to hijack onto their security systems remotely. The same one their driods would be on. Though as she had mentioned. It would take a few minuets. It was not long before feeling the speeder bleeding speed. "Must be close enough. Time to start." She said to herself inside the soundproofed helmet.

Once more her fingers typed over the datapad along with using the voice command software inside her helmet. Not a quick process, normally she would have the time to play this to her own speed, however she had to play to the speed of others. "Let Ivory know I have started. Coms will be down in approximatly 180 seconds.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

Equipment: Ship Armour Scimitar Railgun Carbine Rifle Thermal Detonators BARC Speeder, Weaponized Breaching Oxidizer Foam
Tag: I Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud | Royce | Gabriel Lynch | Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti | Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree

HlLr6G6.png

In the hours before departure he had been drinking, he found every time he drank, he needed more to get a tingle in his brain, that borderline frizziness that makes everything more fun and him to start to unfasten his stoic aloofness. He was a very friendly drunk and could charm a target to follow him out the bar in 2 sentences or less.

Since Rhand he needed this more and more. But this was never mingled in with missions because it will compromise his efficiency and reputation. He had been around the block enough times to know how bad it could end. His brother's pessimistic outlook was catching and that was never helpful.

The scenery zipped on by, the sand unchanged from the last time they were here. The journey didn't take long, well speeders are a fast way to travel, so with that Diocletian relaxed, still very alert, his large over shoulder tool kit held all those weapons he couldn't hide on his person, his sword was one of them, he tried several ways to conceal it and each time it was too conspicuous, it was obvious he was carrying it.

So, putting it amongst his toolkit was a better idea. This was his first and hopefully permanent employment and he needed to make a decent impression. He thinks that he has as the recon yielded results, results that pushed the plan along nicely. But still, he needed to speak with the Donna about something he noticed on the manifest, something very familiar.

But it can wait, this mission is a priority at the moment and once the Speeder stopped, Diocletian disembarked to help gather equipment out the back. The sand shifted and crunched as they entered the secluded alcove, down a corridor and to the front door, was this going to snag up their mission?

He hoped not, so he waited patiently, his icy stare fixed on the TT-8L/Y7 "Gatekeeper" Droid, waiting for its response to Ivory.

Gabriel Lynch

G
GABRIEL LYNCH

Objective: Pau City Rendezvous.
Team 1: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a , Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti .
Team 2: @Aurelius Baldor, Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree .

Nestled discreetly within the leather holster beneath his left arm, The Akuma Colt.45 Slugthrower Pistol remained well hidden from unwanting eyes as Gabriel's suit jacket fit snug around his torso atop his sleek vest. Utapau was plenty warm, yet Gabriel's apparel was made for fair weather wear, providing a comfortable warmth even out in this heat. It was lined with fine silk, as opposed to his heavier winter suits.
The pistol itself wasn't common style, especially among La Familia, it was instead the former signature weapon of a made member of The Tsukasa Gokudō; former rivals of theirs. The Donna hadn't set her eyes upon it until now, however, it had been she who had sent Gabriel on the job that had earned him the firearm, a particular job that was kept off the books for reasons only she deemed worth knowing.

Returning to the site where he and Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a had first encountered the B1 Battle Droids, as well as confirming the location of their primary objective, Gabriel half expected to find those same droids greeting the team on their approach to the compound. Instead, they were curiously allowed to get close enough for the boss to be greeted at the door by one of the more annoying kinds of droids, gatekeepers.
Gabriel didn't care much for droids. He found them more annoying than they needed to be, more social than he desired them to be and more clumsy than they were expected to be when set to complete most tasks. That said, the jobs that he took care of required a delicate hand and a more cautious mind. Most standard droids were also programmed against harming sentient life, made to have an automated conscience which typically got in the way of the nature of the families business.

Again, Gabriel remained silent and observant. He wouldn't reach for his weapon unless it was clearly required of him, and would otherwise maintain the utmost professional appearance. It was his job to act with the dignity and decisiveness that was representative of the families standards, and his personal ambitions certainly helped to ensure the man didn't cross any lines or prove to be anything less than the best he could offer.

Objective: Phase 2
Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a Gabriel Lynch Aurelius Baldor Aurelius Baldor

A dust of whirlwind, what a weather to kick things off Tone thought to himself. Tone prefer the cold weather, especially if there's snow, but he not exactly here for vacation so he can't really complain much. Tone was thankful he was wearing a helmet to cover his face so the weather has not much of an effect on him, as he is wearing a work clothes fitting for the undercover task at hand. The helmet Tone is wearing is a standard one, nothing fancy, as he just bought it from a street vendor, picking the first one he saw. He did plan to get a proper helmet if he were to continue doing this kind of activity with The Family, one that has more feature and tech than just a simple helmet.

Other than the helmet and clothing, Tone brought his lightsaber, The Oobatz, which he can easily hide even though it's a Double-bladed lightsaber, it can be split into two for more. And since they were told to bring concealed weapons, Tone brought The Last's Dance , his late Father concealed gauntlets that can deploy blasters. Other than that he is also wearing his Jedi Utility belt which every Jedi has and wear when they are on a mission. If a firefight were to happen, Tone will try to only use his blasters and use his lightsaber differently, as it was designed to be able to be use for combat as a two short batons, nunchaku or a short staff. He will only ignite his lightsaber if the situation is dire, if not he won't ignite it at all, so he hoped he won't have to.

Once they had disembark, Tone stepped out of the speeder and began unpacking the equipment they brought here. Tone then followed the team to the destination as he survey and keep an eye on the surrounding. Moments later once they entered the alcove, they were told to stop at the end of the hallway and was to stay put, as The Donna approach alone. Tone saw a TT-8L/Y7 "Gatekeeper" Droid popped out, he was quite weirded out due to its design as it look very creepy and unnerving, a look only a droid mother would love.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom