Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Governors of Worlds

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] -- Bakura
@[member="Lucien Cordel"] -- Zaadja and Skye
@[member="Jared Ovmar"] -- Annaj and 244Core
@[member="Dharma Vessia"] -- Soledad
@Shinju Ayasha -- Rakata Beta
@[member="Meret Blackmoon"] -- Endor
Ashin Varanin -- The Spires of Hell
@[member="Penumbra"] - Val'halla
@[member="Darth Vornskr"] - Panatha
@[member="Madeline Kahoshi"] - Atrisia
@[member="Nemene Talith"] and @[member="Evelynn"] - Rattatak
@[member="Rave Merrill"] - Aza'zoth (custodianship - uninhabited world)

Should mention it in this thread since we merged though, I'm fine without a planet if you don't wanna give me Aza'Zoth, cause I mostly wanted to restore that planet's sub and... wait... I noticed I forgot something... I just dunno how to rule an entire planet atm... now that request seemed rather stupid to me due to overthinking it now

In my honest opinion, as one of the older members of the Lord of the Shadows (Who Aza'zoth was our main base of operations), no one should be able to Govern it. Let alone step foot on it due to it's incredible secretive location and natural defense system that can only be bypassed if you were a LotS member. The fact that it happened to be swallowed up in the Fringe's territory sphere doesn't mean it should be open season to waltz in there whenever anyone pleases.

Also, could a person other than the original submitter of a planet make a recovery sub of one, cause the last time "Hiss hiss" tried to submit Aza'Zoth, it was archived and sort of unfinished, I'd like to get a copy of the original post if someone has it and then try recovering it myself.

Lira Dajenn

L
@[member="Evelynn"] and I Would like to claim ownership of Rattatak
Takeover of the planet starts here(Not finished but the idea will be placed in her head)
Further develops here(Bonding between the two characters)
And Finishes here(Almost Done)
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@Nemene Talith
navy-seals.jpg

Also, 'ownership' isn't REALLY how it works, but yeah, governor status granted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom