Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Governors of Worlds

@[member="Morna Imura"] - He left his Val'halan noble title (but not his governorship) to his sister Feena Mason over at CIS, with whom we just signed a neutrality treaty. Obviously whoever gets the Val'hala governor job will have to tread very, very lightly.

Matreya

Uh...

I dont really have a way to claim the right from an OOC pov, but Zaiden IC named Sno Wyte and Feena Mason as being in charge of the planet. The people viewe Zaiden as their "God Leader", they would revolt before following orders that betray their leaders.

Also, Sno is gonna be joining the fringe now as well, so the ooc and ic still meet.

@Valik@Darth Ilyena

Matreya

Unless im incorrect, Zaiden shifted all true control legally to Feena and Sno, not his title. He died the only Supreme Lord in history. So A) Revolt from his people, and B) Betraying the CIS in the form of ignoring legal pacts.

Again, one of the named rulers is Sno and im having her join the Fringe so she can claim that title.

Basically ive been putting in all the work i have for Val'halla and the High Lords, and id like it not to be a waste. If its acceptable id like to retain ownership as a writer (having an alt running it etc)

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Major Faction

Dal

Empty Promise
You betrayed us. We killed you. Twice.

Your planet should probably be controlled by someone trustworthy. Like Valik.

*sarcasm drips*

Matreya

Oook..so basically there goes a quarter of my site work...because an alt died...wonderful. Seriously awesome.

Well that being said, id love to help roleplay the entire decimation of a planet/revolts thanks to the Fringes regulations. As well, id pray we mark it somewhere site wise that logic isnt a necessity for the plot.

Edit:
Sorry. I got irritated by the idea of wasting so much time for nothing. But in all seriousness, we may wish to make that a bold point somewhere. Because if you follow the plotline the way Zaiden and Val have been set up, to not follow the given plan would be illogical.

Matreya

Screw it. Do what you want with it. Im going to end up getting poodoo for wanting to keep control over my work, and in the end it likely wont get me far. I just think from now on im going to keep my work off on its lonesome - no faction commanders to deny me, less difficulty.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Penumbra"] - Dude. Take a second. Breathe.

Ovmar's right. But all you gotta do is make a contribution to the faction as Sno, show Fringe IC that she's trustworthy, and the planet's yours. There'll be some opportunities for that coming up.

Bro, I don't want this to turn out as a screaming match, but you could have PMed or skyped Jon about it saying that you didn't want to lose it. he would have hold of from giving it to anybody until you got a chance to make Sno prove her worth. Putting it on here will do nothing but hurt you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom