Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Government Looking to Invest

To pursue the League's goal of focusing on economic growth and available income to the inhabitants of the Outer Rim, the League is looking to invest in dividend stocks, bonds, and currencies to create a fund that grows and pays out to the residents of the League member systems. The League isn't interested yet in exercising stockholder ownership or board decisions, just a stable and growing return on investment to distribute through the Outer Rim. As a result, there are three sorts of investments the League is looking for to further fulfill its mandates:

1. New business investments
2. Business relocation investments
3. Payment Fund Investments

The main criteria are stability, growing profits, not openly funding those who exploit the Outer Rim, either through corporate or politics means. They’re also looking for companies that champion worker’s rights, or at least pay them competitive wages with strong safety measures.

So, any interested companies?

Employee safety policy?! What the- Errr I meeeannnn of course! Let's negotiate!
Sounds good!

if anyone dares to accuse me of exploitation I let my former slave wookies use your heads to play bowling.

jokes aside I am a manager and I want profit but I do not tolerate slavery or racism. However, I do not tolerate even idlers or absentees be clear, tolerant but not stupid.
Seems sensible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom