Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Suravi Teigra"] - Hadrix's head or turn her over to us for justice, admission of atrocities and acceptance of guilt for actions on Roche and beyond. Outlaw of several folk you harbor and arrest warrants.

That's to prove sincerity. Actually fixing things is another matter. Since I know you won't do these.... Good day.

[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

Eh, Hadrix was removed from her position as Supreme Commander, and there was a tribunal held as per the terms of a new treaty between the Galactic Republic and United Clans. Hadrix was even present for the proceedings. We followed through on our end, but the Mandalorians failed to prosecute their own case, so it was thrown out. I know this because I participated as part of the defense council for Hadrix.

I agree that Hadrix made mistakes during her encounter with the Mandalorians, and I was personally in support of having her removed from her position. I do not believe the hangar incident was intended to kill non-combatants, but it definitely a poor decision that led to the unnecessary loss of many lives. She was punished by the GR for that, despite the narrative going around that she got away scot-free.

Before the Mandalorian invasion of Roche, all private assets illegally seized by Lasedri during her coup attempt were returned with reparations on top to cover losses. There was no reason for the Mandalorians to even show up in force at Roche. Everything could have been handled through diplomatic channels without incident.

Speaking of harboring outlaws, the United Clans are host to several members who provide direct military support to the One Sith without repercussion. The same One Sith who happily commit atrocities on the regular. From my understanding, past administrations have approached you all about this very issue, but nothing was done. You allowed Keira Ticon, considered to be a war criminal by many, to defect to your side without complaint. One who helped forward the events that led to the tragedy on Roche. The Mandalorians should probably clean house before lecturing others about accountability.

It's unfortunate that you still won't work with the Galactic Republic despite us actually addressing just about every issue you have with us.

Good day.

[member="Suravi Teigra"] - OOC: This is a sales thread. I entertained your drama because it amused me and had business potential. There is a sales note. This no longer is amusing, nor does it pertain to the sale of product. Please stop derailing the thread. Thank you.

IC: I swore blood Vengeance on Hadrix. 'Til she is dead, there is no peace. If the Republic does not aid, it is an enemy and will be dismantled. Good day. The United Clans? They are no Manda'lor they are a Council, with no authority over me and mine. My Clan swore to no treaty. You must be misinformed how Mandalorians work. I don't obey the edicts, nor do my folk, of politicians in chambers. Nor are we responsible for the actions of those outside our clan, excepting when we make it our business. You don't lead Mandalorians. You make polite, sensible suggestions. Maybe they follow.

Sale denied. You yourself are blacklisted from the shop. Good day.

inactivechar01

I
[member="Ijaat Mereel"]

Thanks! I think this new product will have its field test much sooner than expected. I know you Mandos like doing your job yourself but if you require some Pub skull bashing, for a good price I am available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom