Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good vs Real [Noah Corek]

Skree Ariko

S
Skree Ariko sat cross-legged on the floor of her quarters in her new armor (courtesy of Lieutenant Corek) that she was making a habit of wearing when she wasn't down in the engine room, head tilted slightly to one side as she made a few more notes on the paper in front of her - again with the small stealth sphere. The young engineer had hit a mental roadblock with the project though, so she was mostly staring at the paper with blank eyes.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
Noah walked through the halls of the Solomon feeling proud of his ship. He came upon a door and stared at the door for a few seconds. On the door,stenciled in the middle was "Chief Crewer Skree Ariko,Head Engineer" Noah raised his hand and knocked. "Hey,kid? You in there?" Noah asked as he waited for Skree to open the door.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree's head jerked upward reflexively when Lieutenant Corek knocked on the door. Scrambling to her feet, the blue-skinned Twi'lek pulled open the door.
"Oh - " Skree started awkwardly. Then, "Sir. I, uh, wasn't expecting you..." I hate military protocol! What am I supposed to do now? She wondered furiously. She hadn't managed to finish all the regulations and stuff yet - so much. Boring. Rules. It was enough to give her a headache.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
Noah laughed as Skree tensed and stiffened when he came into the room. "Skree,you don't have to be like that around me,I'm not like most officers." Noah informed he as he walked in. He saw here designs on the piece of paper in the middle of the room. He crouched down next to it and started looking it over and reading the notes made on it. "You made this? Its pretty good."

Skree Ariko

S
Skree beamed at the praise. "It's just a concept. But every government needs intelligence, and if I can get the self-destruct mechanism to work, it could limit the need to send interrogatable agents into enemy territory." She explained, then frowned to herself. "Interrogatable. Is that even a word, or did I just make that up?" She wondered aloud to herself, then shrugged. "Oh well. It's a word now." Remembering her manners, Skree returned her attention to the lieutenant. "What can I do for you, sir?"
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
"I was just checking up on our Chief Engineer,also Skree,I've got some things that need done groundside,I was wondering if you would accompany me to make sure nothing goes wrong mechanically and maybe cover my back while I do it?" Noah asked as he sat down in a chair.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree blinked in surprise, but grinned. "Uh, sure!" She said cheerfully, the hesitation sprouting from her running over a list in her mind if there was anything she really should do that couldn't wait. Seeing as she accepted, she didn't find anything that needed doing. The young engineer grabbed her pistol, holstered it, before pulling down her engineering bag and going through it, making sure everything was there. It was.
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
"Nice,so kid how do you feel about tracking down a raping,murdering pyhscopath?" Noah asked as the walked out of the door and started to walk towards the elevator that would take them down to the armory and then the hangar.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree froze. A...what? She thought numbly.
Swallowing in apprehension, Skree followed the lieutenant with decidedly less enthusiasm then before. Just focus on the machinery Skree, just focus on the machinery Skree, just focus on the kriffing machinery...
The young Twi'lek carefully partitioned the thought of who the target was and focused on what she was supposed to do. Keep the shuttle from stranding them there. I think.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
"Don't worry kid,you'll have an entire squadron of Protectorate soldiers armed with OPR-2's,my own design I might add. So don't worry." Noah said as the elevator stopped at the armory level. Noah walked in knowing that Skree would follow. As he walked into the armory he grabbed a SMG of the wall and handed it to Skree. "That is a Corek Spec Ops SMG Mk.I,it doesn't have much recoil and has more stopping power than most weapons its size,so it should be good for you kid."

Skree Ariko

S
Skree nodded, running an eye over the SMG, summoning up the few dregs of weaponry knowledge she'd gotten from her dad. "Shorter range, right? And..." She hesitated, tilting her head a bit as she tried to remember, "...uh, higher rate of fire?" She tried. Her knowledge of blasters extended to the basics of what you could learn from a blaster barrel. Also known as not bloody much.
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
"That's the basics,but don't worry you might not have to use it,unless poodoo hits the fan." Noah told her as he pulled his armor on and grabbed his loadout,his dual DL-88's,his dual cortosis weave vibroblades,a Corek Spec Ops Rifle Mk.I and two Corek Spec Ops SMG's Mk.I. "Alright kid,lets get to the hangar."

Skree Ariko

S
If Skree had hair, the hairs on the back of her neck would be standing on end. That was a lot of weaponry.
Irregardless - irregardless? Come on, Skree, you're smarter then that - regardless of all the blasters and sharp pointy objects, Skree nodded and followed the lieutenant to the hangar.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
After walking out of armory,they returned to the elevator and rode it down to the hangar. They left the elevator as it came to a stop at the hangar,once they disembarked and they started to walk towards a shuttle with a twi'lek,three humans,a wookiee and a female Zabrak standing in front of it. "Skree,this is Corporal Nimera." He said pointing to the twi'lek."Corporal Jenkins,Private Torez and Private Nezer." He said pointing towards the humans. "And these are Corporal Seehjaliz and Sergeant Major Altarez." Noah said pointing towards the wookiee and zabrak.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree nodded in greeting and smiled nervously. "Hi." She said, rather lamely.

@[member="Noah Corek"] (Curse the land of short posts...)

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
Noah looked at Skree and then the rest of the team and then gave a small exhale. "Alright,everybody into the shuttle." Noah ordered them as he began to walk towards the shuttle.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree followed Lieutenant Corek, eyes flicking around. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. Hell, she'd be crazy if she said she wasn't nervous - and meant it. Her sanity would be questionable even if she lied and said she wasn't nervous when she really was. Because she was going into combat - for the first time - and she had no idea what was going to happen. If that didn't make a Twi'lek nervous, nothing would.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
"Alright,kid,I didn't tell you this before we left ,but we are not taking the man we are going after alive. So do you want to hear about the man we're going after?" He asked after he informed her of the tiny,or massive depending on your point of view,piece of info.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree shook her head. She didn't want to put any more information to the man then possible. "Not unless there's something you think I need to know." She said quietly.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
Noah just shrugged his shoulders when Skree informed him that she didn't need any extra info. "Alright,well,do you have any questions?" He asked and inspected his weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom