Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good vs Real [Noah Corek]

Skree Ariko

S
Again, Skree shook her head. "Not - no." She said, eyes fixed on the blaster she was using. She cast around in her mind for something else to think about, besides the fact she might be about to chock up her first kill.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
Noah saw Skree look at her blaster and gave a small sigh. "Killing isn't easy kid,the face of the first person you kill will haunt you forever,it still does for me,even after 14 years." Noah informed as he saw the planet coming into view through the viewport.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree nodded. "I figured." She muttered. I don't know what I was thinking, running away to essentially join the army...

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
"Just remember one thing kid. It can be either you or them." Noah informed her as he felt the hull of the shuttle vibrate beneath his feet as they landed.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree nodded. "Right." She muttered. Me or them. Can be? Nope, don't think of it like that. She commanded herself. The vibration of the shuttle landing came simultaneously as a relief and another gut-wrenching twist of fear.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
Noah looked to Skree,who,admittedly,looked like she was about puked all over the interior of the shuttle. Once the door opened,Noah hopped out,his squad following suit.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree filed out of the shuttle after Lieutenant Corek and his squad, trying to distract herself from anything but the fact that soon there would be one less sentient being in the galaxy, and it would be at least partially her fault. Granted, he was a poor excuse for a sentient being, but still. That didn't help much.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
Noah looked around and saw a squad of OPIB SWAT team standing outside of the OPIB building they had landed near. "Sir,we'll be helping you with the capture of Bashur." A young faced Corporal said as he walked towards Noah. "We're not capturing him,we're killing him." Noah informed the man.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree didn't say anything. That wasn't news to her, and she was busy sorting her brain out to make enough room for the mission to screw with her brain later.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Skree Ariko"]
The mans eyes widen when he heard what Noah had said. "Sir,our orders are to-" The corporal began to say before Noah began to talk. "I know your orders corporal,but they changed when he killed two Pyre soldiers last week." Noah informed them. "Skree,do you know anything about comm jamming?" Noah asked.

Skree Ariko

S
Skree nodded, hesitantly. "A little." She answered, remembering how much frustration the Spacewing had caused her when she'd tried to get the damnable thing to have decent jamming ability. Eventually, it had worked...sort of.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom