Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Things Come to Those Who Bait (Tenloss Expansion of Yavin 4/Yavin - Mandalorians and Tenloss On

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Once again, another peaceful expansion. Anyone from the Mandalorian faction are free and encouraged to join. Just please don't shoot anyone lol Help out, argue, run amok, etc. Just remember, no violence please :p

Another day, another credit. In this case, it was buckets of credits. Popo was here for one thing and one thing only: Expansion.

He'd shifted funds around, moved and shaked with the best of them, and was here to set up shop. Why? Simple. Transportation and gems.

He could set up a waypoint here with his space stations. A place to refuel both crew and ship, catch some sleep, repair and refit, or just find something to do. In addition, with the proximity to Yavin itself, there was the Corusca gem trade, too. While there would never be a huge influx of the gems, a place for gem fishermen to sell their wares with ease and simplicity would be a huge boon to both the fishermen and Tenloss.

Popo shifted in his chair as he watched more ships arrive. Within their holds were the parts and pieces of the platforms he would install here. Soon, his company would have a holding here.

Once he paid for a spot, at least.

Riggs

R
The Stronghammer stood behind the crew who worked on the corusca gems. Towering over other beings and near six and a half foot tall he was a beast. For those sitting like the ones before him he was gargantuan. Blonde hair hung to his shoulders casting his features in shadowed relief. Hawk nose and piercing eyes watched everything like a great bird of prey.

Turning slowly he looked at the officer sitting at the sensors. "We have a sensor profile. Who is that?" The officer spun in the chair. "I don't know sir."
With a low growl the mandalorian turned and walked from the room, his right hand grabbing the massive warhammer from a nearby table. Stalking down the corridor of the complex he entered a hanger.

"Get me a shuttle. And send the comm to the spotter so he can alert the 'fishers." Marching up the ramp of a shuttle he went and stood behind the cockpit as a woman ran up and jumped into the pilot's seat. Ramp closed and the ship lifted and moved for the atmosphere then space. Gauntlet hand gripped the warhammer as a signal was sent to the approaching ships.

[member="Popo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom