Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Good Looking Droid For Sale

rrpf7

Fake Robotic Cough

Attention good Sirs and Madams,
Are You In Need Of Some Service?
Perhaps You Need Something To Be Killed?, Something To Be Delivered?, Or Maybe You Need Someone To Clean Your Ship?
Well Then Do I Have The Answer To Your Problem, Good Sirs & Madams

Allow Me To Introduce You To......

Does Dramatic Pose And Show A Sign Says For Sale/Rent: CH-3F

Me,
A B1-Series Battle Droid For Sale/Rent
I Am Called CH-3F
I'm Designed For Combat, Manual Labor, And Even Cooking If You're In Need Of Good Quality Food
I'm Programmed With For All Kinds Of Combat Situation, As I Was In The CIS Army Before, Which I Most Definitely Didn't Ran Away And Desert The CIS Army Because I Got Sick There, No Sir Most Definitely Not The Case
I Can Speak Any Languages You So Desire, From Huttese To Dathomiri
I Am Yours To Command If You Were To Buy Me Or Hire Me

I Will Most Definitely Will Not Disobey You If I Don't Like Your Orders And Then Do Other Stuff Other Than Your Order That I Think May Or May Not Be Stupid
I Also Will Most Definitely Be Glad If A Jedi Or Sith Hire Me, Even Though They Always Cut Me And My Friends Down Which Makes Me Sad And Angry And I Am Totally Not Bias Towards Freelancer As They Are More Fun To Work With
You Will Not Regret Buying Or Renting Me, As I Am Most Definitely Not Doing This Because I Have Nowhere To Go And I Like Having Good Company To Talk With

So Come And Buy/Rent Me Now!

OOC: I Made This Character To Be A Sidekick Or Assistant, Kinda Lika Chewbacca WIth Han Solo, Robin With Batman, Or Lucille For Negan, And Like Alfred To Batman. Everyone Needs A Good Wingman, And I Want To Try That Concept On RP With CH-3F. Also CH-3F Lied As Naturally As He breathed With Some Of What He Said There. So If Your Interested On A Sidekick, I'm Your Guy.

Last edited:
Omg. I was just joking in discord how amusing this sort of thing would be to me. A droid's reaction to traversing the Netherworld over hypertravel...yes, amusing to see the Nightsister relate to tech in return.

Indeed it would be funny to see, as this character will focus on the funny side of thing. Most likely panic and distraught is his reaction. with a small scent of being of scared. He might just leak oil on the way, and groaned the entire journey. CH-3F is ready to follow his employer either way and ready to not risk him self for his employer.

Last edited:
Oh no baby! Nightsisters don't do no droid diapers!!!

CH-3F CH-3F

Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt this would be a gas if we were all involved together, not wanting either of our covers to be blown between ourselves and this droid was just himself in the midst of it all. Sweet and short. Could happen.

My character can be in disguise a lil pregnant lady secretly searching for an abducted woman. Just happens across y'all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom