Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Knight, Sleep Tight [Typhoon Squadron/Reaper Company]

Watcher Three sat in his command chair on the bridge of the Spyglass, patiently waiting for his associates from Reaper Company to arrive in their own ships. Somewhere aboard was Stardust, probably itching for the moment where he'd let her run for her fighter and shoot something, but it wasn't time yet. They were still just out of the orbit of Virgillia.​
He stood up, sighing a little as his fingers came away from the interface on the chair and his vision went dark again. Maybe he'd go look for Stardust. Sitting on the bridge couldn't possibly be the best use of his time. He turned his blind eyes towards his second-in-command and jabbed a thumb towards the chair.​
"You have the comm, Taggert."
[member='stardust'] [member='Zoltan Rarsk'] [member='Philip Rock'] [member='DV8-420'] [member='Ragnall Kleiss']​

True she was on board...arguing with the hangar master"no no no I was told to land and keep my fighter right here the commodore told me"she said trying to keep her cool as she agrued with the human on placement of her ship

Ugh you know what I'll move it OK I'll move it"mumbling about the human she moved her ship with the force cursing him out and setting it in her designated spot"ugggh r8 remain withe the ship I'm going to find the commodore

She said as she walked out and towards the bridge

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="DV8-420"] [member="Ragnall Kleiss"]

Watcher was quite surprised to find Stardust walking straight towards him as he came out of the lift from the bridge. He smiled, looking up a little to where he knew his friend's face was. Visual hints weren't necessary for him to know that she was annoyed. Most of his short life had been occupied with figuring out how to read people without, well, reading them. He took her arm with a joking smirk, leading her towards the galley.

"Tell me what's wrong while we eat. I'm hungry."

Although the last bit was mostly a joke, Watcher did have a directive programmed into him to eat every few hours when he had food available. Just another design quirk to add to the list.

[member="stardust"]

If he could see her face he'd know jut how poed she was as she saw him and sighed before he turned her around and towards the gallery

Oh I'll tell you what's wrong stupid hangar master wanted me to move my ship because'this wasn't your spot'

She said trying to remain calm though was steaminging with anger"I told him it was fine and moved my ship be force
[member="Watcher Three"]

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
On the very edge of the Spyglass's radar, a Yt2400 freighter blasted out of hyperspace and made a direct flight towards the ships hanger. The pilot busy transmitting data and landing codes to the hanger masters computer as Devin turned away from the cockpit and made his way towards the cargo hold of the ship, grabbing his gear on the way out, Ready to exit as soon as they landed.

Despite his earlier statement that he was hungry, Watcher and Stardust's walk ended at a table that the blue-haired droid simply sat on, ignoring the chair. There was a teasing grin on his face as he playfully batted at one of his friend's lekku. A message from the main hangar came. Something about a Corellian freighter landing. Oh, good, that meant somebody had shown up already. His mental reply went through the Spyglass' computer and back to the hangar: Send our guest to the mess hall.

"Aww, my poor Dusty... Don't like stodgy old Kef? Gotta admit, he's the most straight-laced guy I've ever met on Virgillia. Imperial military vet, or something."

[member="DV8-420"] [member="stardust"]

She sat down and rubbed her temples signing"uggggghhh bantha burger please"she said to the food droid then perked up feeling one of her lekku being hit"hey hahah no hahah stop"she chuckled

Eh it'll take a awhile I'm sure he was just doing his job"she said smiling
[member="Watcher Three"]

Watcher laughed, too, then finally stopped teasing Stardust and just hopped down from his seat on the table to sit next to her. He leaned his head on a hand, still grinning at her.

"Funny that most people think the old man's easier to warm up to than me. What's even funnier is that you don't mind that I'm a droid."

The latter sentence was said in a lowered voice. Most of the Spyglass' crew didn't know what their commodore was, let alone the rest of the Squadron. He didn't need that getting out. Not yet.

[member="stardust"] [member="DV8-420"]

she watch him jump down and set by her

Eh I'm sure he ment well just a old hog"she said smiling and nodded lowering her voice"its cause I'm not all organic as well that I accept you as who your are...plus your more human to me

[member="Watcher Three"]

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="Watcher Three"]

Once the the shuttle had landed, Devin disembarked from the craft and made his way across the hanger as the shuttle took off once more. The clone had no idea where to go, So he headed towards a scruffy old bloke barking orders around the hanger, He immediately turned towards what appeared to be the hanger master. Devin's tone was blunt, Cold, and nearly monotonous as he spoke to the man... "Oi Mate!! Where can I find a bloke by the name of Watcher?

Watcher gave a groan of mock-sadness as he smiled at his friend.

"Well, having friends is nice, but I wish I could get drunk like a real human."

He scooted a little closer, and his smile widened again.

"At least you last as long as I do. No more lonely drinking for me."

Kef took one look at the weird armored guy, and shrugged.

"Ain't no Blueblood here, but the commodore's in the mess hall. Couple of levels up."

[member="stardust"]

She chuckled"

Eh I miss being drunk at the same time don't....then I get to watch all the stupid stuff ahahah

She saw him get closer and grinned at him

As long as you provide the drink I'll drink away hahahah

[member="Watcher Three"]
[member="DV8-420"]

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="Watcher Three"] [member="stardust"]

From beneath his combat helmet the clones eyes cut to the woman and man sitting there, Finally he'd found someone with hopefully a better personality than the rabid gundark they had running the hanger. He stepped towards them as his response vocalized through the helmets speaker system... "Hey by chance, You lot know where I can find the Commander and the XO of this bloody mess?

Watcher's smile faded a little as he thought of the fact that he couldn't watch his friends get drunk and stupid, except for several specific places onboard the Spyglass. And he didn't figure most people would come to the bridge to drink booze.

"Well, I guess I can deal with just hearin' you laugh at people. You have a nice laugh."

He was interrupted by an armored man walking through the door of the galley. The voice filtering helmet was audible, even though Watcher hadn't even turned away from Stardust, yet. He put a hand on her shoulder as the newcomer walked towards them.

"Ah, the Vat Brat, I assume. In this context, I am Watcher Three. My friend here is the leader of the few fighter pilots we have."

[member="DV8-420"] [member="stardust"]

She saw his smile fade and frowned, she forgot he was blind "

Yea sorry I forgot, ha-ha please my laugh isn't that good

She smiled and then heard a voice turning her to look at [member="DV8-420"], she smiled then turned quickly to [member="Watcher Three"] lowering her voice

Wow wait me!? Me the leader of the pilots

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="stardust"] [member="Watcher Three"]

"Yeah that be me mate, So where do I fit into this mess? As he waited for a reply he dropped his gear bag and slowly pulled off his helmet and tucked it under his arm. Bright blue eyes scanned about taking in the sites In the galley.

Watcher shrugged at the Reaper operative and gestured towards the tables strewn across the room.

"Sit wherever you want. I'm waiting for Arsenal, or maybe Skull Face, or even the frigging spice-head to show up. Eat something, relax, maybe have a look at some of the archives I've got onboard."

He turned back to Stardust and shrugged again with a dry grin on his face.

"Saying 'leader' is better than saying 'my only expert combat pilot', Dusty."

[member='stardust'] [member='Zoltan Rarsk'] [member='Philip Rock'] [member='DV8-420'] [member='Ragnall Kleiss']

She smiled and listened to [member="Watcher Three"] talk"

Pretty sure the food here is good....that is if that food droid would hurry up

She said chuckling and leaning down to watcher"guess that is better then the latter, and dusty? Hm must be coming onto me
[member="DV8-420"]

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="Watcher Three"] [member="stardust"]

He nodded to Watcher and then took a moment to look the Twi'lek up and down, Admiring her curves before moving over to a chair and setting down. He still had no idea why he'd been called here or what this was about but he couldn't wait to blow something up.

Watcher chuckled when Stardust answered him... And then his eyebrows shot up again at her question. Did she actually want him to make a move on her? The hand on her shoulder moved up a little to her neck and stayed there.

"Huh. I'd be lying if I said it hadn't occurred to me."

He leaned up and kissed her quickly as the Vat Brat walked away.

[member="stardust"] [member="DV8-420"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom