Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Knight, Sleep Tight [Typhoon Squadron/Reaper Company]

Watcher's other arm slipped around Stardust as he grinned at her. Kind of funny that he'd totally surprised her... But that was one of the benefits of being a droid, he guessed: Force users couldn't see into his mind.

"Oh, come on, I'm not that good of a kisser."

Being a little bit shorter than her made it so that his head was right at her neck when he snuggled up to her.

"Besides, you did ask."

[member="stardust"] [member='DV8-420']

Watcher gave his green-skinned friend another squeeze. The arm that wasn't wrapped around Stardust reached over to grab her hand.

"Unexpected, huh? Good... I like being unexpected."

He gave her another kiss, on the cheek this time.

"It's really too bad we've got work to do today."

[member="stardust"] [member='DV8-420']

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
[member="stardust"] [member="Watcher Three"]

Devin just shook his head at the sight of the two being all lovey, Such things were odd to him, Being bred in a lab where most of his emotions had been bred away didn't help. He'd never even touched a woman, let alone kisses one, And he wasn't sure of any that wanted to touch him either......Which was OK, He had shit to blow up anyway.

Watcher gave Stardust another squeeze as he pulled himself away from her a little bit and stood up, with his arm still around her shoulders. He looked in the direction of the armored Brat, and just shrugged at him. The commodore didn't need anybody's approval, except maybe that of his officers.

"Yeah, I guess it's just the three of us. I'm a fair hand with a computer, obviously, but I would've liked to have somebody to concentrate a bit more on that... Well, I guess we'll get adventurous, and let some of the grunts handle the basic stuff."

And maybe he could get the lovely Twi'lek he'd just kissed alone somewhere and continue that... But he needed to keep his priorities straight.

[member="stardust"] [member="DV8-420"]

DV8-420

Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum
@stardust@Watcher Three

"So what the feth are we doin here mate? " Devin was not a big fan of just sitting around and was ready for some action, Though he still had no idea why they were here.

Watcher smiled at his two partners-in-crime, absently stroking Stardust's shoulder. He gestured out the nearest viewport, hopefully in the direction of the ship they were going to go after.

"Well, we're gonna go find ourselves a Hapan Battle Dragon. The Crimson Knight is just sitting out here somewhere, waiting for any idiot with the right technical skill to take her fly like a bird. I plan to be that idiot, so to speak."

He nodded at the Vat Brat, grinning a little wider.

"You'll have plenty to shoot, armor boy. As far as I know, nobody's gone and gotten rid of the security systems, so we'll have to clear those out."

[member="stardust"] [member="DV8-420"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom