Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Good Girls Don’t Cry

True to predictions, Jamie and Kyra did end up sharing some classes. Kyra sat on the temple steps, the sunset warm and vibrant as it streaked through the mountains surrounding them. They were suppose to be doing...

One thing or another. In truth the specifics had gone over Kyra’s head, who hadn’t been paying much attention ever since returning from a long absence earlier in the week. Rumors had rippled through campus of a slaving attempt by a crew of trip(pls don’t make me spell this. Lizard people). A wookie village had been targeted and a group of studying padawans had been present to stop it. Kyra’s name was on that list, and while some of the other padawan had been eager to accept recognition for their actions, Kyra had been silent on it.

Instead she sat separate from the others, the assignment pushed to the side as she watched the colors of the sun grow and shift over the horizon. She had always liked sunsets. No matter what planet she sat on, they reminded her of home.

The murmur of her peer’s chatter bubbled over to her, a reminder that she should be trying to integrate herself more. She bit her lip and glanced over, trying to pull up names from the edge of her memory. It was a queen to be new.

As it turns out, being from Hapes does wonders for one's social capital when it comes to Jedi. Jamie had thought that their order would be more stern and stoic like she had learned about from her books back home, but as it turns out many of the were just ordinary kids and teenagers. It made it easy for the Younger Lysle to make some connections with her peers, though truth be told many of these connections were through Kiegan.

Still Jamie had managed to make a few friends of her own.

"I wonder when we'll get more missions," Daros' words pulled her out of her daydream, he had a lackadaisical tone that unfortunately reminded her of her brother. "We can't become knights without more missions." The rest of Jamie's friends seemed to gather around the Devaronian as they marched mindlessly around the temple halls.

That was until Jamie saw a vaguely familiar red mane sat outside the entrance of the temple, resting on the steps.

"Hey guys, I'll catch up in a bit!" Some quick protestings that went ignored by the Hapan as she made her way over to Kyra Perl Kyra Perl . "Hey." A soft, but warm tone coming out of her lips. The pair of them had shared a few classes together and had a few mutual friends including Kyra's sister, Nida, but they hadn't had much time to get to know each other personally.

"What's going on?" Jamie punched herself mentally for the most generic introduction but pushed that feeling aside as she sat beside the Zeltron, wrapping her arms around her knees. "They have you doing extra assignments?" Jamie said, nodding her head towards the holo-pad at Kyra's side.

retroactive writing of Krya

Kyra blinked to find the familiar face dropping at her side. A quick and easy smile lit up her features, her furrowed brows melting into the smooth lines of her face. "Oh. Jamie," she chirped, watching the girl pluck at her holopad.

"...Sorta... I didn't pay attention well enough Conduct 101... Master Jue is making do a speech on manners in temple..." she sighed, flicking at her holopad in frustration. She was silent for a moment, the said almost sullenly. "Seems like you've had no trouble making friends..." One would have thought that the extroverted padawan would be the same. But she had a habit of picking at those who got close to her over the last few weeks. Understandably, the other padawans had given the plucky zeltron space.

It didn't help that she was developing the stigma of being loud. And disruptive. She was proving to be a class clown. The manners assignment wouldn't be so strange. And yet she had been so pleasant around Nida Perl Nida Perl ...

"You bribe em or somethin'?"

"Those guys? Sometimes I feel like Kiegan might have slipped some of them a few credits to be honest." A small chuckle came out between the words as she gestured over to the group she was with previously, an attempt to keep things light hearted with Kyra Perl Kyra Perl . "Apparently being a Hapan comes with some perks as well I suppose."

The younger Lysle was trying to keep things light but it wasn't hard to tell that Kyra was having trouble adjusting to the social life of the temple.

If Jamie had to be perfectly honest the Zeltron could come off a bit overwhelming, if in a good-natured way. Many of the Jedi were a stoic lot and truth be told Jamie was more of an introvert than her brother Kiegan was. He was typically the more socially popular of the pair.

"I think a few people in our classes are just nervous is all." The Hapan's eyes drew upwards towards the horizon as she began to speak more softly. "Not many of us are able to carry ourselves as confidently as you are. It's all just a lot to take in for some of the new ones."

The words that came from Jamie's lips were of her own experience. It was hard to become sure of yourself in this Jedi business when all you do is look at others. Kiegan had taken to the life and roles of a Jedi so much easier than the younger Lysle had and it made her a bit self-conscious in her place here. Sure she could handle the force a little bit better than her brother, but she was as useless in combat as a womp rat right now. Her brother was the far superior Jedi in every regard, even with his boisterous and idiotic personality.

"Hey I have an idea!" The tone rang out alarmingly cheery and loud, especially for Jamie. It was a way of pushing back the more serious topics at discussion. "Why don't we just forget all about the others and our assignments and just hang out for the day?" Jamie knew that she needed the distraction just as much as Kyra did. "You would honestly be doing me a huuuuuge favour if you said yes."

Kyra was a lot to take in?

She knew that. In her heart of hearts, the reality was nothing new for the boisterous Perl. Zeltrons were usually calm-- even tempered. None of her family fit that mold, and it was a reality growing up that the public found them all a bit hard to swallow. But as most Zeltrons did-- they lovingly found a way. Bless their hearts.

This wasn't Zeltros.

Kyra was realizing no one had to accept her here. ...Maybe she should stop giving them a reason to run away? ...Okay, maybe she could be a little kinder. It was just-- she hurting, okay! Tears sprung to her eyes for the barest moment, fueled further by Jamie's own struggles. She felt the girl's hardships, as pure as if they were her own.

And in a twist that might surprise Jamie, she would feel Kyra's emotions too. It was flickering-- echoing through the force and enveloping her, telling her how she now felt. She missed home. She just wanted to belong.

And then the connection between them dissipated, Kyra none the wiser to what she had done as she swallowed hard and nodded her head.

"O-okay. We can hang out. I'd like that." She shoved a smile onto her face, pushing her holopad and leaving it behind on the steps as she stood. If she lost it, she wouldn't have to do the work! "Did you hear about the lake here? I heard you can swim it it." Kyra leaned in, her smile growing more natural as a bit of mischief shone in her eyes.

"Wannagoskinnydipping?"

Jamie Lysle Jamie Lysle

It certainly didn't make the younger Lysle happy to watch her friend tear up somewhat, but the truth of the matter was it's the growing pains of being away from home. From what you've known all your life. Jamie was lucky enough to have Kiegan with her, but her own thoughts began to turn towards feelings of homesickness as the sensation came off Kyra Perl Kyra Perl . The Hapan was trying to be here for the girl next to her, but it was hard to ignore what she felt herself.

Her blonde head rested gently on the Zeltron's shoulder, holding back her own sadness as best she could to let Kyra know that she was here for her.

A smile returned to Jamie's face slowly, returning to her proper senses as the Zeltron managed to pull herself together.

It was nice to see her smile back.

"A swim sounds like a great idea," Lakes on Kashyyk were rare enough, but the one outside the temple was beautiful enough for them all. "Let's go cha-" The words caught in her throat, her heart quickly skipping a beat as Kyra blurted out the sentence. "I think it would probably be better to change into some swimsuits at least." The words came meekly as Jamie tried to suppress some of the redness caused by the shock of those words.

Getting to know this girl would be... interesting to say the least.

"C'mon," A light hearted and excited tone coming out as she exploded up, her hand reaching down to help Kyra up. "Let's go have some fun!"

Kyra crinkled her nose at Jamie, giving her a good-natured raspberry as she protested Kyra's plans. "Fine!" She laughed, hardly resisting. "I'm just saying, it would save us laundry later! I hate laundry. You'd think they'd hire staff to do such menial chores." She took Jamie's hand, an arm easily wrapping easily around her waist.

"You're so taaaaaaaaaall," She commented, peering up at her as the booped their way down the temple steps and towards their room. "I bet you'll be even taller than your brother! I think I'll be taller than Nida. Still, I'd need heels to keep up with you. Is everyone tall on Hapan? Are there even heels on Hapan? I've never been, I came too late for the field trip. Is that when they got you? Maybe we can go back sometime. And I can show you Zeltros! Oh that'd be fun, I could take you dancing!"

The prattle fell easily from her lips, barely any time left between words to interject her respond. Kyra's words ran as quickly as her thoughts-- fleeting and leaping.

A lot to take in indeed. A force pull opened the dorm doors, Kyra careless about the person she almost bumped into the bushes.

Jamie Lysle Jamie Lysle

A small amount of surprise took the Hapan as Kyra Perl Kyra Perl pulled Jamie's hand around her waist, the look quickly disappearing as she realized that Kyra's over-familiarity was just part of the package with the girl. Jamie didn't mind if it would help cheer the girl up and bond the pair a little.

"I enjoy the chores, it helps me relax. Maybe I could help do y-" The Padawan was unable to finish the thought before her friend moved on to another topic entirely, poking at Jamie's height. "I'm not sure how much I-" Another idea once again cut short by the bubbly energy of the Zeltron. As words came pouring from the girl's lips at an alarmingly increasing rate, Jamie just returned them with a cheery smile. She could wait for a bit if it meant Kyra was enjoying herself.

"I haven't been to a ballroom in quite some time," A response to only the last words that came from Kyra, a more formal upbringing only able to refer to formal dances. "I'd love to see what they're like on Zeltron."

Jamie held back a small chuckle with her hands as the doors were ripped open by the Zeltron, almost knocking some poor soul into the bushes as she pulled them. It was a guilty smile, but genuine nonetheless.

"Alright, we should get changed and just meet up in the hall." Their rooms were close enough together in the girl's dormitory that it wouldn't take much time. Jamie just wondered if Kyra could pick an outfit in time.

"Don't take too long, dear." Jamie took off in a small sprint down the hall after slipping her arm off of Kyra's waist, heading towards her room.

Dear.

Sometimes it was a simple gesture that hit home, and Jamie might as well as wrapped her in a hug and sung her a lullaby then and there. Kyra watched Jamie run off, the nickname warming her insides.

"Mmmm," She hummed to herself, twirling in place before taking off in a burst of speed. A friend! She splatted eagerly into her dorm door, fumbling to let herself in. Don't take too long? Oh she wouldn't dare. Her room was torn to bits as she went through the luggage she had yet to unpack.

Wanna know a secret? Kyra hadn't expected she'd stay this long. Her unpacked suitcases were just one sign of her struggle to settle in-- though without a doubt she had made the task harder than it needed to be for any new padawan joining up.

Her clothes were all sent flying onto her bed -- she'd put them away later!-- until her favorite bathing suit and cover up was retrieved. Perhaps to Jamie's shock, she'd discover the girl was in a modest one piece, already waiting for her at the door. A soft sundress fluttered in the wind-- it's muted colors and loose design clearly not of Kyra's home world. Kyra beamed at her, bouncing on her toes. "I got you a towel!"

Bundled in her arms were two fluffy piles, nearly the size of her torso. Towel, or blanket? Hardly mattered, she offered it nonetheless-- the clothe soft and saturated with vibrant pink dye.

"It's from Zeltros!"

While Jamie was a massive believer in the tenants of the Jedi, it was hard to detach herself from enjoying nice clothing. As was typical of many Hapans, her closets and dressers were almost filled to the brim. It wasn't long before Jamie had a few of her favourite outfits laid out on the bed in front of her. Anything aside from a one piece probably wouldn't go over too well with their masters, and so she decided to wear the one piece.

It didn't take long for the Hapan to change into it, a white one piece with some frill along the side. The lake wasn't too far so Jamie just threw a pastel blue shawl over her shoulders and a brimmed hat on top.

She hum to herself as she began to leave the room, a hum that was interrupted by the appearance of Kyra Perl Kyra Perl in front of her as soon as the door slid open. The girl certainly was quick.

"I got you a towel!"

Jamie's bout of surprise quickly eased into a calm smile. "Thank you Kyra." Her hands pulling one of the blankets away, the softness of the material almost making her want to just press her face into it. "I wish I was as fast as you." Putting the blanket under her arm as she led the way to the transport.

Her arm hung to her side a little, not initiating any hold between them but allowing the Zeltron to hold on if she wanted.

"That dress looks really nice by the way." A hand holding Jamie's hat to her head as she looked down to the girl beside her, trying to prevent the wind from knocking it off as the pair exited. "Maybe we could trade clothes sometime!" Jamie was curious about what the fashion on Zeltron was like, wanting to try their appearances.

Kiegan curiously began to scream in his sleep somewhere else in the temple.

"Uh, yes!" Kyra's eyes were and wide as saucers. It was a well-known fact that clothing on Hapan was to die for. The people there were so elegaaaaant, like Jamie! Kyra pictured herself in a slender black dress, her arm looping through Jamie's. The touch was casual, her affection natural and common-place. It was a habit she'd be slow to shake, life outside of Zeltros so cold sometimes.

If Jamie thought her casual offer wouldn't be taken seriously, she wrong. The harmless chit-chat was filed away to the back of Kyra's mind, the girl believing with no uncertainty that she would go dress shopping and trade clothes with Jamie.

"It's a force power you know. What made me go fast. It's kinda a boring name though-- force speed. I mean predictable, right? I learned it at my last academy. Now I use it everywhere. Do you know it?" A skip hit her step as they moved across the lawns and down the sloping hill towards the lake. Around them, children played. Classes were done, chores completed. The lawn was filled with the delight of the many padawans enjoying the temperate air.

"Do you know anything?" The questions continued, moving rapidly as it always did. "Is this your first place?"

For many padawans, they only attend one Acedmy. For Kyra...

The smile on Jamie's face only grew more bright as Kyra enthusiastically took up the offer, their arms linking together. The Hapan thought that if the Zeltron style of dress was cute and softly coloured like the sundress Kyra had on, it would be an amazing opportunity to try out another planet's outfits. Plus she already has a few pieces in mind that she was certain Kyra could pull off.

"Oh, well I only know a few things." A bit disrespected by the question, but understanding that Kyra meant nothing by it. "Nothing as cool as Force Speed though! You have to show me how to do it sometime." It was more the non-physical abilities that Jamie tended to pick up naturally, abilities like speed not coming to her as quickly. "Unfortunately, I'd be lying to you if I said I was the most athletic girl here. I leave that stuff to Keegs."

Jamie took a moment before answering the next question, taking a moment to stand still and appreciate the weather and atmosphere. Younglings playing around and a calm breeze blowing through the trees.

"Yeah, up until a few months ago me and my brother were on Hapes. Couldn't ask for a nicer place to start though!"

It didn't take too long for the pair to reach the beach, Jamie pulling her arm away to lay out the blanket that Kyra had given her earlier. The sun shone down past the trees in the perfect way to light up the lake, almost reminding her of home.

"Might actually manage a little tan with the weather today!" A rarity on Kashyyk with the shade the trees provided.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

"Ugh, tans," Kyra complained, laying our her towel and letting a bottle of sunscreen roll out with it. "Last thing I need is to look like a tomato, lemme tell you."

Ironic, considering the subtle pink to her tone. Kyra clearly strove to identify with the other side of her heritage., even if she didn't know who he was. Her father probably wasn't easily confused with a whore. She just didn't need that vibe in her life, ok?

"I guess the place is alright," she allotted, plopping down. "Could do with more stores though. And a restaurant-- ugh, I'm gonna miss my own private booth." Having come from money and means, the life of a padawan was certainly more modest in nature. Perhaps that was something Jamie could relate to. Kyra's speaking rate seemed to slow the more comfortable she grew with her, falling silent as she cheerfully rubbed the sun cream in.

"Want some?" She offered. Whether or not Jamie took it, she continued to speak. "They don't already have you on meditation practice, do they? Ugh, my advice? Avoid that stuff for as long as you can. It's miserable. You can do plenty without having to sit in that old stuff temple and pretend to sleep. Saber practice-- force stuff. So much funnerer. By like. A million."

Last edited:
"The secret is tanning the right amount," The reiteration came as Jamie undid the shawl around her neck and made a little nest out of it so her hat wouldn't blow away. "You'll look much cuter in a nice peach shade, more than beet red at least."

Jamie stifled a small laugh as Kyra talked about the things she missed, something that only people from luxury couldn't do without.

"Exactly!" The amount of stores Hapes had was amazing and their food selection was gorgeous, plus it helped that Kiegan made sure that their time out in the streets was made a luxurious as possible by a dedicated older brother. "As beautiful as Kashyyk is naturally, I could go for some de-stress shopping."

The bottle on sunscreen was accepted gladly by the Hapan, offering only a smile in return as she correctly anticipated more words to follow.

"Meditation is actually one of my favourite classes!" The Hapan might have taken a hint of offense if it wasn't so apparent that Kyra wasn't cut out for more stationary parts of being a Jedi. "I've never been super cut out for the saber stuff. I don't even have one..." Hopefully that second line slipped by like a greased up Nexu. "But meditation has always been one of the highlights of my day, taking a break from all the hectic learning to commune with the force is a great substitute for shopping!"

The younger Lysle took a second to start oiling up the front of her legs before she quickly perked up once again.

"Oh wait, I have an idea!" Quickly flipping around into a kneeling position as she stared intensely into the Zeltron's blue eyes. "You're a Zeltron right? You can share other's feelings?" Her arms suddenly exploded open, one might have thought she had cure the common cold. "Why don't you meditate with me? You can feel what I feel and that might help you understand right?"

It was far from a surefire bet, Jamie's knowledge of Zeltrons was a bit limited. But she was finally returning some of Kyra's energy back to her, an excitement that she hadn't felt in a while. The creativity made her feel happy...

Kyra looked at Jamie in utter disbelief. Did she just say meditating was as good as shopping?

"Oh no, they got you too..."

She barely noticed Jamie forgetting to lather up her other leg, too horrified to comment. Jamie received a wary look as she sparked with energy, her gaze a little too keen to not bespeak of trouble.

"Oh no. Oh no, oh no. I can't meditate, I mean real- that wouldn't even wo-well..." She slowed and gave the girl's words her unwilling consideration. She guessed it made sense, right? Like she didn't really get much of what she did but she DEFINITELY mirrored those around her. So if Jamie was calm, she'd be calm, and if Jamie could meditate... "I mean maybe? Ugh, but is not claaaaass time and you forgot to get your other leg!" Kyra threw a handful of grass at Jamie in protest, desperate to distract the girl and rid her of such horrible ideas.

Meditating for fun? Who hurt her??

The glint in Jamie's sapphire eyes refused to go away, this thought of brilliance filling her every fiber ignoring her other leg.

A sunburn wouldn't be prudent, but nor would letting this idea go away.

The grin only grew bigger as Kyra Perl Kyra Perl tried to talked herself out of it, the younger Lysle knew that she had touched on something smart when the Zeltron was conceding some points. A laugh came out as grass gently hit her, using the opportunity to grab Kyra's hand as she shuffled herself into a kneeling position to stare towards the girl.

"Just give it one try with me!" The Hapan tried to pass a feeling of calmness through her the hold, but her excitement might've infected it. "One try and we can do what you want for the rest of the day!"

The intensity of her eyes filled with hope, a mixture of desire to help Kyra and another to understand what it would be like to be a teacher.

For both of those she needed Kyra to say yes.

In other news, her left leg began to sting a little.

Kyra starred at her for along, unwilling moment. "...Oh, fiiiiiine," she slumped, succumbing to both Jamie's enthusiasm and the calm that already washed its way over to her.

Kyra huffed and readjusted herself, grabbing the end of a blanket. She tossed it over Jamie's leg, grumbling something about looking like sisters as she tried, very hard, to procrastinate the girl's enthusiasm away.

Jamie proved relentless.

Kyra gave her another huff, plopping her hands into James and give a prim "Haaaarmph," as she closed her eyes. She peeked through her lashes ... waited until Jamie seemed to fall into it, then opened up her eyes and blew a silent raspberry. Strange thing about sharing feelings with Kyra though? She accidentally channeled her own mischief right on back.

She started pulling faces, amusing herself instead of trying at all. Even though Jamie was onto something.

"It's not working," she reported, trying to touch her tounge to her nose.

“Yay, ok so...” Pushing down the happiness that Jamie felt surging in her chest, she took hold of Kyras hands. She searched for a feeling of serenity inside herself as her thumbs began to run in small circles on the Zeltron’s hand, trying to use rhythm to slow Kyra’s very and consistently excited heartbeat. “Alright, all you have to do is just feel what I feel.”

Of course, it was hardly that simple.

Jamie was far from a master of anything, let alone helping someone like Kyra understand the truth behind what meditation is.

And for her own part as well, Kyra seemed to want to make it as difficult for the poor Hapan as she could. As stealthy as Kyra was making faces in front of Jamie’s closed eyes, the feelings of mischief did begin to infect her own search for tranquility. Her eyes shifted open slightly, enough to catch one of the faces Lyra had been making.

“StooOooOop.” A playful tug on the Zeltrons hand attempted to stop the behaviour coming out as her words filled with giggles. “Don’t make this hard!”

A grin infected Jamie’s face as she tried to shut her eyes again, the behaviour of Kyra having been passed onto her unfortunately. Jamie returned a look for a half second, sticking her tongue out and pulling one of her eyelids down in a mocking look.

“C’mon, we need to focus!”

The grin on Jamie’s face was a hard one to wipe away, despite that she still tried her best to help the Zeltron. As she searched for the answer to peace inside, she began to wonder about how she could get Kyra to focus. The Zeltron was a very stimulated girl, and that certainly didn’t help.

Then the Hapan had another grand idea, truly on fire today.

One hand loosed away from the Zeltrons as Jamie reached for the blanket on her leg, and in one smooth motion threw it up to cover the both of them. As it fell, Jamie places one hand of the back of Kyras tussled red hair and pulled the girl into the little divet between her own neck and shoulder, before returning her hands to gently hold Kyras.

“It’s just the two of us under here Kyra. Nothing and nobody else, just us.” The blanket would hopefully block out anything distracting in the background and help Lyra focus, as well as the intimacy of seclusion help Kyra connect to Jamie’s emotions a little better. A wave of calmness and warmth came over Jamie as she held Kyra, the only sensation that could be felt from outside was the warmth on the blanket. That sensation was used to help propagate the meditation, focusing on the heat spreading into her hair and along her back. It helped to drain her mind of other noise.

Hopefully it would help Kyra Perl Kyra Perl as well.

Oh Kyra was having a grand old time. Truly. Every meditation should be exactly like this one. Distracting Jamie was another point in her book, and each success left her more encouraged than the last.

And then the blanket went over her.

She blinked, eyes wide as Jamie manually blocked the world out. "I can't breath!" She protested, still caught up in her giggles as she spat out a string of her own hair from her mouth. But Jamie wouldn't have it. She pulled her in and beamed in pride. A wash of calm overtook them both. She would feel the stillness that griped Kyra, the sensation overtaking her.

Kyra couldn't help the way her muscles dropped, relaxing into the girl's frame. The peace ebbed through her, pleasant and warm- or maybe that was just the sun. She stirred long enough to pull more hair from her mouth, but her protests had abruptly stopped. After a moment, she shifted deeper into Jamie's lap and wrapped her arms around her in turn. "I'm not doing it." She grumbled, despite her head resting back into Jami's neck. She smelt pleasant.

Kyra had missed this. Not the touch, or the calm, or the connection, but that little vein of unnamed emotion that connected all three. Her eyes flickered closed, the empath sinking into the sensation as the rest of the world was still. There wasn't even the presence of mind to recognize the comfort of the moment, the girl floating through what Jamie gave to her.

If left like this long enough, a soft snore would pull from her lips.

A small sense of cheeriness infecting Jamie's calm world as she felt Kyra loosening up, relaxing into the feelings that the younger Lysle was trying to give her. Her hands left Kyra's as she used her arms to wrap the Zeltron in a warm embrace, hopefully helping the girl ease into what was surely an unnatural state for her. A soft smile tugging at her lips as she felt Kyra relaxing into her shoulder, proud of her affect on her friend.

"See... Isn't this nice?" Jamie was glad it took the girl a moment to answer, perhaps she was truly meditative. But as the murmuring came from the more and more limp body against hers, Jamie had a feeling it wasn't quite meditation. "Uhmmmmm.... Kyra?"

Cheeks turned beet red as Jamie heard a snore escape from the peaceful girl resting on her, sleep having taken over the Zeltron.

Maybe I was too calm...

Jamie felt a little bad, she had promised to help the girl learn how to meditate but she just took another nap. Hopefully at least a little bit of what the Hapan had provided would stick with Kyra, but for now Jamie was just happy that she had helped the girl calm down. The silence was nice. But it was a bit awkward with Kyra just sleeping on her, the blanket hiding the pair making the younger Lysle only just begin worry about how this would appear.

Quickly and gently moving the blanket away, Jamie would veeeeerrry carefully guide Kyra's peaceful head down to her lap in the kneeling position, hoping not to wake the girl. The smile returned as she saw the girl gently resting, though she quickly realized that putting sunscreen on her leg would prove to be a problem. Still, Kyra looked peaceful and that was good enough.

"Perhaps another day..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom