Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Golden Sand and Warm Seas

"I've just met you, I'm not going back to your room. We could get something to eat maybe, but I'll rent my own room, thank you very much."

It was expensive sure, but Khamesi had plenty of money saved up. She wouldn't be on Zeltros if she couldn't afford it, even if she wasn't one of the rich corporate magnates that typically came to this place. She had enough to stay awhile if she wanted to, it just wasn't worth the heightened risk. Jedi were very paranoid about Sith in an age where there were a lot of Sith running around, many quite openly. Khamesi herself didn't even really hide that she was a Sith, just at the moment she had wanted to test the Jedi's awareness while also having a general day off. It was turning into a different kind of headache, but if she got angry enough she'd just leave, or maybe break something.

Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

The art of dancing in the light
"And thank you for the cuteness in the dating package. So! Let's go eat! Lead the way ! If you know where it is, lady great sith! "

Neryn laughed sweetly and also added

"Look, you won't mind if I'm around like this all the time, will you ? It's just a fairly new concept to me, I'm usually tall, for a human I'm really tall, and here you're just a gorgeous palace! Anyway, I like your height! Take note, let's go eat! Yahoo! "

Neryn started marching with some joke feeling to it, she really seemed to enjoy Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar company.

"Dating package? Okay, what are you on about?"

Khamesi said with an exasperated sigh as she turned and took them in a different direction. She had eaten lunch here earlier this day and wouldn't mind being back. She doubted it got much tourist traffic, considering it wasn't some fine dining experience. No, it was a little diner buried on a side street. Greasy food, good desert, mostly locals of different varieties. Wasn't the kind of place most of the people that came to Zeltros would seek out. It was also exactly the kind of place Khamesi liked to eat. The bittersweet memories from such places made it all the easier for her to hold onto her anger, and channel it when she needed to.

"What Dating Package?! No no! You imagined it, I'm the most peaceful girl in the universe! So cute! Anyway... Interesting place you picked. I don't mean I don't mind. It's just that everyone has different tastes. That's very interesting. And bon appétit. I hope your choice doesn't fail our bellies! "

Neryn laughed proudly and feeling a little dumb, ordered all sorts of outlandish food and began to eat it silently, sitting side by side with Khamesi. Immersed in the food she forgot all her manners and quietly ate everything as if she had been living on the streets since birth. Her face expressed the happiest face for months! And her eyes lit up.

"One thing I admit for you, your choice is beautiful! Just a request, in case there's any desire to break something... Anything's possible. The only one you can touch is me. Don't worry, my powers are enough for me, really.. To defend myself I mean!

Naivia laughed and continued quietly drinking the local drink.

Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

"I prefer burgers and similar food you'll find in tucked away places like this. None of that super fancy, super expensive food. Two hundred credits for a burger a quarter this size? No thank you, I'll take this mess with extra cheese any day."

To be perfectly honest, Khamesi wasn't even sure what the burger was made of. There wasn't really a 'standard' meat or cheese in the galaxy, and while most breads were pretty similar, different planets preferred different types. It was still good, but for all she knew it was made of like ground giant insect and the cheese came from a eight legged horned thing in the plains. As things were, she didn't much care. The station she grew up on had mostly used synthetic stuff, coming to planets like this always made it easier to get her hands on the real stuff.

"And I always have the urge to break something. Breaking things is fun, fighting is fun. Plus, it's a great way to just work things out. Bad day? Take it out on a sparring droid. If it's intact it can be repaired and you can smash it again in a few days time."

Neryn gently bit into the pleasant flesh of the meat and bread, remembering the days when she and her girlfriends would get all sorts of leftovers for their hard work in the underground mines and construction sites of various corporations after she had been
rejected by her family, that sauce and smell lurked the very stuffing that, like a drug, made the girl remember the past and appreciate even more the present in which she now lived.
Hearing yet another explanation about the love to chop, tear and break everything, the girl decided at that moment to try to be on the wave of Khamesi , and finishing it leaned over and whispered in the girl's ears.

"Look, I haven't been an aristocratic person and lady all the time, if you want, I'm ready to join in and break something, just so that neither your soul nor mine end up you know where...And yes I say those words even after I have forbidden
you from touching everything around you in terms of what you want but me. But seeing that you can't, I've decided that I can take part in it. Just not with physical strength, I don't have too much of it for this kind of entertainment."

The girl laughed and drank the whole mug of juice to the bottom in one go and looked around expecting to see some frantic look from a beautifully dressed member of the local race, but getting none, she waited for an answer from Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom