Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Golden Sand and Warm Seas

Zeltros was the last place many would expect Khamesi, and indeed, that Khamesi herself would have expected herself to be. She was tense and stressed, it had clouded her judgement in ways she couldn't tolerate. After much debate, and a lot of second guessing Zeltros had been chosen. It was a pick that even now Khamesi was somewhat regretting. Fighting the pheromones' that flooded the planet was no mean feat, but it was one Khamesi was succeeding in. So far at least. What she had come here for were not it's endless parties, but sun and warm waters. Things she had rarely seen and much enjoyed, though many did not know this of her. Even now as she relaxed in the sand, absorbing the sun, she could not help but feel out of place. Zeltros was known for many things, and many of those things were alien to Khamesi. It had taken more courage than she had thought one such as her would have to summon just to make it to this beach. Dodging party after party, and a great many strangers wanting to speak to her. It was odd, and made some part of her angry. Khamesi was an imposing figure, towering over most intelligent beings in the galaxy, built heavy with muscle, and covered with the scars of her past. Yet despite all that, most here didn't hesitate to approach her. Some part of her enjoyed that, that despite her imposing figure she could still be accepted her, but it also made her angry. How dare they treat her as any normal traveler, did they not know who she was?!

Of course they didn't. That was part of the point. The second reason she'd chosen Zeltros over many other choices. It was controlled by the Jedi, deep in their territory. If Khamesi was outed as a Knight of The Sith Empire, if she was outed as a Sith at all, she would be hunted and hounded. Hunted and hounded while she was vulnerable. It was a challenge she relished. If she could keep away from them, have her little vacation in the heart of their land, she will spit on their vigilance. Now that, that made her happy. A chuckle escaped her lips at the thought and she shifted in the chair she sat upon. She did her best not to have her thoughts dwell on the past, not now anyway. It was a source of anger, of pain, of longing. It gave her great power to draw on, great power to turn on her enemies. But now? Now she had no one to turn it against, and as such she should avoid it when she was trying to relax.

Many like her would probably be nervous, sitting on an enemy planet unarmed, vulnerable, and with her guard down. Well, down by her standards, a nervous energy of another nature had replaced it. She understood now why many Cathar avoided this place. She was far from a normal Cathar, but she still had many of the lessons her parents had given her, and while she wasn't sure how tightly to them she lived, Zeltros was definitely a place few Cathar visited, at least on their own. Her nervous energy was because of that, not because of her lack of weapons. Unlike many Sith, or Jedi for that matter, her lightsaber was not her most lethal tool besides the force. Her own body was a weapon. Fist and claw, tooth and foot, with them she had put many to an early grave. She was never unarmed. Still...she felt exposed as she was. Perhaps that was why she was on a section of the beach practically abandoned by the others. She could smell food, drink, and more drifting from the various parties dotting the beach, the stands hawking their ware, and the streets beyond. Instead she was alone, enjoying the quiet, and the warm sun. It lulled her into a sense of peace that was rare for here, time for her to focus inward and see what lessons she could learn of herself. She closed her eyes and sighed, trying to force herself to ignore the distant people, to focus on herself as she had come here to.

"I'm finally on holiday! "

Shouted Naivia Neryn with happiness as she landed on a tourist ship in a local hotel on the planet Zeltros. How many interesting myths, stories, tales and generally fantastic details of the local very pink race the girl had had time to read during the flight, so she couldn't wait to cast aside all the hardships of existence and constant games as Keeper of the Force, and indulge in silence under a sun umbrella and with silence in her ears and soul. The girl was packed and dressed as much as possible for relaxation, light shorts, a blue T-shirt and sunglasses. With her figure Naivia could compete with the most beautiful female members of the local Zeltrons race.

So after quickly reaching her room and unpacking, Neryn had already found herself in the middle of local romance stories as her overly cheerful nature and desire for speedy freedom got her into a restricted part of the beach where rich couple was and where guards began to run after her and the girl had to openly jump on the roofs and wait there until the attempts to chase a crazy angel in sunglasses were abandoned. Going down to the less crowded part of the sandy beach, the girl stared tiredly as she began to wander like a zombie until her brain returned to normal and as she passed another lounger she almost got an electric shock, she felt the Sith power for a moment, not that it was a surprise, but she hoped that no one was after her specifically. So she calmly lay down on the chaise lounge two meters away, with the help of the force pulled out her music player and putting on her headphones began to fall into a kind of state of harmony, trying to get rid of the feeling that she might be followed, although the very aura of Neryn's body also easily distinguished her from most Jedi even from a distance.

Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

Khamesi was starting to finally relax. The tension held in her body was starting to escape, her shoulders relax, body settle into place. Starting to. That was until someone or something strong in the force passed closely by. For a moment she had nearly achieved something exceedingly rare for her since she had left home. She had been one step from being truly relaxed, truly feeling comfortable where she was. Instead, almost like an electric shock trailing up her spine, something brushed against her sense of the immaterial. Her eyes snapped open, and pushed herself up so she could peer around. She didn't sense...hostility, or even wariness of her specifically. Instead she got a feeling of...general uneasiness. As if whoever she had sensed had been just as surprised by her dark presence as she was of their own.

Khamesi scanned the beach from one side to the other, trying to pick out from among the figures she could see who or what she could possibly be sensing. She was quite surprised, then angry, then curious, as she realized it was someone sitting only a few feet away from her. Anger that she had been so resolutely ignored, surprise that this person had stopped so closer to her, curiosity as to who she was. She certainly didn't feel like a Jedi. Suspicion tinged all of it, Jedi Shadows were known to brush against the dark side, and there were plenty of force traditions out there that were hostile to Sith that felt or acted nothing like Jedi. Khamesi reached out tentatively with the force, probing to see who or what this person was. It was hard to tell, in some ways it felt more like...two people sharing one body, there was a strangeness to the way the energy surrounding her felt. Khamesi couldn't quite put her finger on it, and felt such an unknown needed some caution. She shifted in her seat, putting her feet down onto the sand, ready to fight if she needed to, but hoping not to. She had come here for a break after all, not a fight. If she had wanted a fight, she'd create a beacon announcing herself through the force itself, draw a Jedi or three to herself. Though if she was doing that, she'd also have an out ready incase she was overwhelmed.

Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

Naivia lay quietly with her eyes covered, her beautiful legs tanned in the sun and her whole body completely relaxed. The sounds of water, splashing, distant music, strange tongues... All this helped the girl to calm down, her mind gradually going into a state of complete peace... And being in that state for a couple of minutes now Naivia could definitely see that there really was a Sith beside her. One could even tell that he was surprised and tense. Then the girl slowly took her glasses off and opened her fiery eyes, which shimmered like the sun, and looked silently in the direction of the one who possessed that dark sense.
The music continued to play, but at that moment the girl's heart played differently
Before her was a member of the Cathar race...
A wreath of that race to be exact. The girl was shocked, silently studying all the lines on the woman's body for a couple of seconds, she didn't move at all. She couldn't understand why her eyes were focused, she stared vacantly for a few minutes, then sighed and sat down, feet planted in the warm sand to lift her glasses, she was completely unarmed. Carefully she raised them and cleaned with a special cloth and for the first time confidently let her words out looking at Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar

-I..I am sorry for stopping you from plunging into relaxation..

Khamesi narrowed her eyes as the girl before her spoke. Suspicion surrounded her, you did not rise to her position without being wary of even the seemingly harmless. Among the Sith, even something as innocent as what appears to be a small pet could in fact be an agent of death and destruction. She did not feel any...deceit in the girl as she spoke. Girl perhaps was the wrong word to use, she felt older than Khamesi herself. Sometimes she felt old enough that she made entire civilizations seem young, other times she felt only a little older, not a massive gap among force wielders. It was perhaps Khamesi's own inclination to call those smaller than herself 'boy' and 'girl' that caused this. It was wrong, many of the Sith that were leagues stronger than her were in fact smaller than her, but it was her first instinct nonetheless.

She shifted in her seat, forcing herself to take a breath. If she didn't not keep control here, she would attract any and all enemies this planet hosted to herself. She forced her suspicion back to the background, to a whisper instead of a scream. She studied the woman before her through her yellow eyes, taking in what appeared to be someone unused to fighting, but appearances could be deceiving. Khamesi knew full well that no matter what one looked liked, a dangerous warrior could lurk within.

"Wh...who are you?"

Khamesi had to catch herself. She almost asked what the woman was, she was clearly not entirely normal. Even by the standards of those that wielded the force, be they steeped in darkness or light. She shrugged the apology off, it was either completely sincere as her instincts told her, who just an excuse to talk to her. It mattered not, she could not ignore what was in front of her now that she had already spoken to Khamesi.

Last edited:
In response, Neryn trying to calm herself down to the end, made her voice softer and more peaceful.

"I am Naivia Neryn, formerly a member of House Naivia, the most powerful political and trading house of the planet Brentaal IV. I travel the galaxy, trying to learn the power...
And what you feel is my friend, a force entity called Singing Fire . He is one with me, though of course you can talk to him if you touch me."

Naivia was infuriated that her heart was flying like a rocket, the woman before her had yellow eyes, a strong powerful body, and a generally kind soul, she could see through the suffering she herself had felt during her time among the poverty. The girl stood up and smiled, seeing the difference in their height. Her white hair danced in the currents of light wind , she took a couple of steps forward and added

"I... I sense that you are a Sith. But along with that, you have a very good heart and intentions. It's hard to explain... Duality. Either way, it's nice to meet you.. I.. I.. Hope we will become.. Well.. At least not enemies.. "

The girl nervously extended her small but exquisite hand forward, waiting for a response while her own heart was racing as fast as hyperdrive

Khamesi narrowed her eyes. Every sentence from this...Neryn only served to make Khamesi more and more suspicious. Maybe she had spent to much time among the ever constant plotting and betrayal of the Sith, but she could not trust someone so easily. Trust was hard earned with her, but if she did find herself trusting you, she would be an ally for life, assuming you didn't betray that trust. She studied the woman, who contained this so called 'Singing Fire'. It wasn't something Khamesi had ever heard even a whisper of, though she had to admit she was often lax in her studies if she could not turn them directly to a fight. Still, everything before her was strange. Her life for the last decade or so had been strange in general. From owning a diner to being a trained Sith Warrior wasn't a typical path, especially among the Sith.

These thoughts fled Kahemsi's mind when Neryn said Khamesi had a kind heart. No! That was weakness, her old self had died in a crucible of pain and fire because of kindness. It had no place in her. I could not have a place in her. The pain was to much to bear. Pure and utter rage flashed through Khamesi before she forced it back down. She was the master of her actions, not the Dark Side, not her emotions, her. Still, annoyance remained regardless. She took a moment to push it down and out of sight before reaching out and firmly but quickly shaking the woman's hand.

"You may call me Khamesi, Khamesi of Clan Aivar. Whether or not we are enemies largely depends on you."

Last edited:
Neryn's hand was indeed aristocratically gentle and warm. She heard the words and felt the power rushing through Khamesi's veins. The girl nodded and added in response

"A very unusual, even special name! I don't even know how to answer your claim properly. I agree that there's a lot about me that you might not understand. Well, to put it simply, the atmosphere
and a state of being an outsider. But I'm in no way thinking of doing you any harm. I came plus or minus with the same purpose as you, to forget about all burdens and games of fate and just enjoy the local atmosphere.
Perhaps I may hurt you with words, as we have only just met and I can't promise anything.... So I, for my part, am completely friendly to you and I hope you'll agree with that too, at least in part."

After that Neryn yawned and reached for the sun and returned to her seat and taking her earpiece returned to Khamesi and held out

"Try it, I only have the most relaxing music downloaded. It will help to calm down faster, I've been using it for a long time now."

And putting the Aivar clan representative next to her feet, Naivia laid back on her place in the sun and relaxed, putting her glasses over her eyes.
She had a whole free hour and she didn't want to lose it, especially since her new friend, who had created such an orchestra with the girl's heart, would also be interested in
to understand her nature more, at least in so far as to finally relegate her to peaceful or personal enemies. With these thoughts the girl put one foot on the other and began to lounge
in her personal fantasies about happy, carefree life.

Khamesi kept her eyes on the woman as she seemed to...not care about anything. A carefree state nearly unknown to Khamesi, at least not for many years. At least, by the standard of her lifespan so far. It was alien to Khamesi, a feeling she missed and hated in equal measure. She pursed her lips and leaned back in her own seat, waving her hand at the offered music.

"I have my own taste in music, thank you but no."

She was doing her best to be respectful and not rude. She often looked down on non-Sith, seeing them as weak or entitled, but she was here to relax, not make enemies. She had plenty of those without making more for no real reason. She reached down and took a drink of her water, preferring to keep a clear head in such a hostile place, for her at least. With all the pheromones running around the atmosphere, she had to keep her concentration to keep them from infecting her.

"So what made you choose Zeltros?"

"Not too expensive, close to the centre of the galaxy, beautiful views and quite a popular place with a chance of finding a quiet spot. What about you?"

Asked Neryn , trying to build a rapport to de-escalate the not very pleasant environment that had grown before her eyes. She was really trying
not to think about anything, she knew too much and that fact pissed her off , so she completely cleared her brain of ideas and said sharply.

"All right! Apparently silence isn't going to work, I'm going to change now and go swimming if you want to join in, you can do so too!"

And taking her towel and swimming form she went to the nearest stall, humming various songs and smiling merrily on the way.

After a couple of minutes Naivia returned in her beautiful white and gold swimwear and waved to Khamesi saying

"There you go worrying and I say relax and enjoy the atmosphere! It's the only chance in life for some people!"

And absolutely joyfully the girl ran towards the warriors and coming in waist-deep began to swim , almost without wasting her strength to defend herself against the pheromones of the native race of the planet. She tried her best to show Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar , that it was okay to just let it out and enjoy this moment of life for time being.

"I don't relax easily."

Khamesi said simply as she watched the woman dive into the water with reckless abandon. Khamesi instead remained on the beach. She didn't own swimwear, it wasn't practical for many situations and remained outside her purchases. Instead she wore the kind of clothes she'd wear while exercising, which made it easy to enjoy the sun as she had intended.

"I enjoy the warmth of the sun and sand, never been one for swimming."

She knew how of course, she'd be a fool to leave such an obvious deficiency in her skill set. She just didn't really care for it. It was just water, nothing special about it.

"The warm sun is part of the reason I chose Zeltros, also because being able to keep a clear head here means I can keep it under most situations that aren't incredibly extreme. Bit of training while I enjoy some quiet, don't get a lot of chances for quiet."

Neryn swam for about twenty minutes during which she listened perfectly to Khamesi's speech and laughed sweetly in response

"Proponent of sun and sand, body workout and silence. A very interesting mix! Of course I hardly ever did any bodywork, but I tried to improve this weakness by working out
in the force, which incidentally improves overall elasticity and ease of coordination of my movements. So I'm not a mega fan of physical duels as I can lose very easily in them."

The girl looked out from the warm sea to the shore and the place where Khamesi was sitting and tried to imagine if she had a camera or some other way to capture such an interesting picture.
Sith rests deep in enemy territory and chats with her, also not the most ordinary girl.

"I have a cool idea, what do you think about taking a picture together? I know just the kind of place where, for a small amount of money, they'll take a beautiful picture in high quality and make as many copies as you want."

"As my master drilled into me, 'a sound soul rests within a sound mind and a sound body'. For the best connection to the Force, one must train their body as much as their mind, regardless of what kind of connection they forged."

It was as simple as that to the Cathar. If she let her body grow weak, then her mind and soul would be the more vulnerable for it, and if she did not do the same with her mind, none of the other training would matter. It was something she ever kept in mind, even when taking a break. Khamesi stopped and listened to Neryn's idea, considering it for a moment. It'd be better if there was as little record of her being on Zeltros as possible, but on the other hand, having proof that she spent a day just walking around in the heart of Jedi territory would be great. She closed her eyes before getting to her feet.

"Eh, why not. Proof I walked their planet without contest, and a way to remember a strange encounter."

Kamesi bore the scars of years of training, and fighting. None were deep, she'd long taken the care to insure that they were superficial only, and had gotten rid of some entirely. She grabbed her bag and pulled out simple day clothes. Nothing that would identify her as a Sith or Jedi, as both had a taste for robes. Khamesi herself didn't fully understand it, but had a few of her own she wore when she was strutting about as a full Sith Warrior, not just spending a day at the beach. She threw the clothes on pretty quickly, it was obvious she didn't care much for what others thought of her, she did her own thing.

"Oh yes! I even forgot to say my age. I'm only 34 years old! So I'm sure if I try to start a physical workout, I can do it!"

Said Neryn and at the end of 20 minutes, she calmly climbed out of the water and looked at Khamesi with a wet face with admiration

"Interesting information for you, I have been tried to be trained by Sith and Jedi and other representatives too. But as you can see, in the end I chose my path. A very intriguing and difficult path,
but I chose it myself and I'm proud of that choice."

The girl walked on the warm sand with her bare feet and she loved the feeling, as if thousands of little peeps were tickling her and giving her some drive. All wet she went to her seat and taking a towel she began to dry herself, looking around from time to time
and trying to find any of the staff or guards who might still be watching her, which she didn't really want to do. She began to drink the water, putting a panama over her wet hair and feeling every cell of her body.

"You're so lucky I'm not in lecturer mode right now. Otherwise I'd give hours of lectures on the benefits of water and swimming. That I can do."

Naivia chuckled and silently surveyed the horizon, where the star was giving way in small steps to early evening and the first twilight.
Everything going on reminded her of a kind of dream, a kind of maze of oddities and coincidences, and whether she would be able to meet someone in this maze of life, she did not know.

Khamesi raised an eyebrow at the way the woman was acting. She was quite an odd way, even when considering the gap between them. That said, if she truly had a spirit inside her as she claimed, and she seemed to, that could make a person odd. As for being trained by both Sith and Jedi...odd to, but not unheard of. Sith turned to the order and Jedi fell to the dark all the time. Maybe most of both sides stuck to their guns, but it certainly wasn't some once in a lifetime event, not with the number of both running around.

"And if you started, I'd walk away. I prefer keeping my feet on solid ground thank you very much. I don't mind the water, I just prefer keeping dry and enjoying the sun instead."

It was quite true. Khamesi liked things either very cold or very warm. If it was very cold, she had an excuse to wear her most comfortable clothes, if it was very warm she could close her eyes and just enjoy it.

"Swimming and water may be good for you, but for this Cathar, I want some time to just bask instead. Besides, running or stretching is just as good for you, and you don't have to deal with the chill when you get out of the water."

"There won't be any lectures, I'm not that crazy a person. I think you'd be more interested in talking to the Singing Fire, basically you just have to touch me and you'll hear his voice in your head and communicate all you want. And don't be afraid of anything. He loves us mortals too much to just start joking around"

Answered the girl and stood up and walked over to Khamesi and sat down on the edge of her recliner and held out her hand, herself marveling at the Sith's beauty up close.

"Up close, you're rather handsome, wow. And they do say that some things are learned up close."

Fiery eyes ran over Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar body continuing to marvel at the combination of the words strength and beauty in her physique. Her hand continued to rest in anticipation of the touch while the girl was perfectly at ease doing not the most pleasurable things from outsider point of view.

"Also, if you want, we can visit local part together after this beach phase ends. Just talk, buy some food and enjoy our time? "

Khamesi looked at Neryn incredulously at the mention of the Singing Fire wanting to speak. Force spirits were rarely chatty, and generally extremely...esoteric. At least based on her studies, this was her first time personally meeting one. Or well, possibly meeting one. She almost reached out to touch Neryn's hand, accept the offer but stopped at her next comment. Talking about how handsome she was. It brought back extremely painful memories, and Khamesi felt her heart start racing. Not with anger, but with fear. She was back to being the defenseless girl watching her fiance executed for daring to resist pirate scum. She took a deep breath and forced herself back into the here and now. She pulled her hand back, hesitant to make a connection with anything she was in a vulnerable state. She pursed her lips, her expression generally soured.

"I'm sorry, so bad memories came back to me. Just...give me a moment."

Khamesi was trying to keep her soured mood from being to hostile. If she indulged that side of her right now, it'd only cause immense trouble for her. Patience and control were the name of the game, for the moment anyway. It wasn't Neryn's fault, even Khamesi hadn't known it'd bring up such a negative mood to begin with. She could have suspected, but for such an intense, in the moment reaction...no one could have guessed that didn't know Khamesi better than she knew herself.

"I'm not sure. I barely know you, don't have much reason to trust you yet."

That look on his face touched Neryn at the weakest part of his soul...
She recognised her own face...

"Okay, but you don't even want that... But am I going to stand here like a statue too, seeing that you're in pain? No way! I couldn't do anything when I was beaten to blood on the streets, I couldn't do anything when I was xxx by people who had lost hope of life, I couldn't do anything when I saw what my family was doing to an entire planet. How many deaths were there? Hundreds, thousands? Tens of thousands? Living for the rich, for the powerful? No. . "

Then the girl was silent, tears started flowing from her own fiery eyes... And her outstretched hand trembled and grew colder... But she did not shout, she carefully leaned forward and looked into Khamesi's eyes with eyes full of tears, but with a smile on her face.

"Yes I am a stranger, yes I am perhaps the strangest and most abnormal girl in the galaxy there's. But if I can help, at least for this second, to give you warmth and peace, so that you are no longer a statue. Not seeing things that cause you pain. I will help. I don't know how, but I will help. Do you hear me? You're not alone now, not alone! You're strong, you're smart, and you're probably even more amazing than I can imagine. But don't give in to your fears, be here with now and protect those who are still around, who are still alive, who you can still love and with whom you can still make memories and breathe air! "

Against her will Naivia very slowly embraced Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar with slightly warm arms .

"We will figure something out.. In this weird world.. I am sure of it.. "

Khamesi froze as she was hugged. Shivers ran through her body, shivers of fear and anger. Once again she was back in the ship, watching the execution of one she loved for the simple crime of not resisting. She shook with anger even as she did then. She opened her mouth, and nearly started screaming, just as she did then, but caught herself. A force filled scream, a telekinetic storm here and now would only attract the Jedi to her. Instead she stiffened more, forcing herself to stay calm enough not to attract extra attention. She didn't move to hug Neryn back, didn't push her away either.

"Let. Go."

Her voice was stern, angry even, but tinged with the barest, shriveled amount of sympathy she could muster. It was obvious Neryn herself had gone through something that had broken her just as Khamesi was still broken. She knew she was still broken, and while she didn't know how to put herself back together, she also knew she wasn't ready to put herself back together. Not yet, not now.

"Please...let go."

Her tone softened. Anger still filled her, but control was one of Khamesi's best qualities. She had very good control over herself till a fight was joined.

"I'm not a statue, but everything is still to raw. It's just pain, I can use that pain, but it's still there. Screaming in the back of my mind."

She offered a dry chuckle before adding.

"Besides...fear I can use. Fear gives power, and I can turn that power on those that took everything from me."

"OK, I realise it's a long process. And it's a stupid comparison. Everyone goes through it differently, but maybe you should talk to him anyway. I'm sure he'll understand you better than I do. But as a human being, I'm just letting him know that I'm not going anywhere alone. And if we go for a walk in the park, we'll be together. Each of us should try to make it a holiday, not a pain."

With that, the girl let go of her two hands and returned to the edge of the seat where she was sitting. She wiped away her own tears and calmed down said

-Shall we try again or take a walk? I'll support whatever decision you make.

While doing that she used force power to lift her own water up and place in near Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar legs

"You can also drink that to calm down. If they's anything else you need, please tell me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom