Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to Arbitration (ORC Incursion)

[member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Incursion"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Aeshi Tillian"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Incursion"] [member="Thane Drexel"]

Jorus' blaster pistol whined out a double-tap every couple of seconds as he worked his way back to the Wretched Hive. He hadn't come far, just into the main corridors, before the situation became clear in the form of a homicidal mouse droid squad. Now he slapped the Hive's hatch and backed into the airlock, firing until it closed again. A ton of comm chatter cycled through his lapel unit.

The airlock's inner door opened, revealing his Krevaaki chief engineer. "The feth, Captain?"

"Droids gone nuts. Shields up except for incoming refugees, and get a restraining bolt on Saggy. Don't take any chances with the load lifters in the bilge hold - use electroray carbines. Get Shenna on comms."

A tiger-striped Twi'lek mechanic swung around a corner by a protruding conduit. "I'm here, boss."

"I've got pings from Thane Drexel, Duchess Thul, Mia Monroe, and one of the Tillians. Get'em on the horn and see where they stand, where they're at, what kind of help they need and whether we're in a position to provide it. Station this big and open, local security's going to have serious trouble organizing for sweeps. Feed them what scans you can; maybe that'll help them figure out where they're about to get hit hardest."

[member="Incursion"]

Elaine message got intercepted by security, they replied Head down the central corridor, that will take you to docking bay. Then once your men are in their armour report stright to central command, we need you here first then give you a patrol routes. She listened to him, and then gave quick reply Roger that. She and her housecarls, moved out they where armed with blasters pistols. She took the lead, and they followed behind her. This was she better armed and armoured, their job was to make sure she was not got at from behind. As she made a move, [member="Jorus Merrill"] contacted her, asking what her what's happening, she replied I am heading back to my ship, so my housecarls can get their armour and pick up their heavy weapons. After that we start clearing the a route to command center, and then fan out, to clear the station. As they moved down to ship, she came across a group of security guards. They holding of group droids, but only just. She asked them How many infront of them? Then one quickly replied, Five or six, they're just keeping out of sight. We can't advance on them, but we got enough firepower to put them down if they move forward. She then moved forward, their was six loading droids. She began slashing at them, they where slow cumbersome in movement, but well armoured and strong. She cut through them with lightsaber, as she rolled through them cutting their legs off. As they fell to the floor, they still moved with their arms. She then walked on top of them, cut the last of them apart. She then turn round the corner, and said All of you follow me! She needed the security guards, as the power armoured warriors will need ammo, bring to them. Soon she was at her ship, but unlike her armour they only had to step in. She then saw then pick up their plasma cannons. She turned to security guards, ​That's the ammo, and their the batteries. Keep them supplied, and this ordeal will be over soon enough. Then they made their way to central command.

Meanwhile throughout the station, her security guards knowing what the threat is, began forming firing lines. They formed up shoulder to shoulder, and if they saw droid, they fired volley at them. This helped put them down effectively, but they could not advance, as droids would easily overpower them if they did. This seemed to be lull before the storm, they had lost a lot of men in chaos of initial attack, and they knew the fire was still raging on station, and they could not fight it. There was also civilians trapped in station, who they could not help, as to do so was suicide.

Thane moved down the hall, swaying one way and then the other. Leaning against the wall, Thane knew that last shot was dosed. Being who he was, his toxicity resistance was higher than most in the galaxy, and even this "drug" was hurting his brain bits. Made him see in twos and felt like he was gonna yak. He never yaked, not since his first drink. Pulling a stim from his pouch, he plunged his thigh with the concoction and waited as the drug surged through his system flooding it with adrenaline and Bacta.

<<This is Thane, is anyone out here? I got dosed by that damned bar droid. No clue what it is but it's killing people. Over.>>

He dropped his comm as a labor droid grabbed him and began to drag him to the airlock. He struggled against its strength, fighting to reach his blaster, choosing to grasp both of its legs until it toppled over awkwardly. The clang of metal to metal rang his bell, but he was able to climb on top of the droid as it struggled to right itself and rip out some exposed wires until it powered down. Resting utop the deactivated droid, he finally tossed his lunch back up. The poor droid was definitely not going to be able to come back from that as the liquid seeped into its circuits.

[member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Incursion"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Aeshi Tillian"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Dax Fyre"]

The Bar- On the station

[member="Thane Drexel"] - [member="Incursion"]

Things were going good for Nathan. He'd arranged a little time with his fiery redhead lover Catherine Jones, and gotten back just in time to catch the bar open. Halfway through a complicated concoction he'd found a recipe for he was swaying in his seat and tapping his foot to an ancient string instrument tune.

Until the decks trembled and his cigar fell from hi lips from the savage thrashing he received. Cries of surprise range out. A droid at the bar drew a holdout blaster and began to fire rounds into the crowd, opening smoking craters in the patrons. Nathan's eyes went wide and then he re-found his composure. From his position back against the floor he rotated a hip and drew his Judge Pistol.

Twin rounds cracked, ripping from the bore and shattering the droids chest.

"What the hell?"

His arm band beeped, and the Judge swept back his sleeve to check it, rising to both feet as secondary blasts erupted down the corridors.

"Talson, you reading me?" He called to his pilot.

"Yea, bad news Cap'n, whole place is locked down. Droids going bannanas. I'm cut off on the lower decks."

"Stay put and arm up. I'm coming for my gear."

He spun the revolver twice then flicked it's cylinder open. Six rounds went in and it snapped shut with another wrist flick.

"Anyone here got a blaster or arms of any sort?"

"Yea I do."

"Name and Occupation?"

"Tyrel Johnson. Smuggler."

"Great, welcome to the Judges Tyrel. Get behind me with that gun and let's get to the bottom of this."

He sent a quick burst to [member="Dax Fyre"], activating his locator beacon. He could hear Thane calling on the comms and traced his location. He recognized that name. Some Fleety big shot of some sort. His black boot impacted the door, busting it open.
"Thane, Judge Sandusky en route."

They came out into a storm of fire....

[member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Nathan Sandusky"] @Jorus Merril [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Incursion"] [member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Elaine Thul"]

-----------------------

Aeshi leaned against the command console in her chair as the hangar grew quiet. The large lifter and loading droids lay crumpled on the ground in piles of sparks. Only the smaller droids remained and those were not the same level as threat. Security and the other spacers, used to Outer Rim hazards, were using their blasters to tackle them.

A message came through the comms- from Jorus Merril. Aeshi leaned over to reply.

"Captain Tillian- hangar 34 is secure. Not sure how long it'll last."

She spun her chair around to reach the sensor console, powering it up to scan all the frequencies and transmissions that she could find, along with whatever lay outside the station.

"Anyone have a plan?" She asked over the comms, reaching out in the Force to find whatever it was that she could find.

Omega

Event Account
[member="Mia Monroe"] [member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Nathan Sandusky"] [member="Aeshi Tillian"]

Janick

The Verdict would not detect any consistent transmissions. However, what it would have detected is the message sent out from the ship. Depending on how many droids were on board the ship and the jamming involved they might be able to isolate the signal.

Jorus

Transmissions to each of the people he specified would be able to happen without much problems. The droids, thankfully, did not seem especially organised. Each one might work in a small band with others of a similar type, but usually they had their own very dangerous missions of sabotage.

That put the defenders at an advantage since they could co-ordinate and after the initial shock could seal off areas and provide a concerted front to counter attack.

Elaine

With her efforts, Elaine would be able to reach the central security of the station. Her trained troops and those she picked up along the way would be a skilled addition to the defenders. Since few of the droids were armed with ranged weapons they could be cut down before they reached a position.

Once in central security, Elaine would be able to contact Jorus and try and think of a countermeasure which did not involve a massive EMP! That would be silly.

ALL

The droids continued on their aimless rampage, the Contingency ship held off in space. Everything seemed to be in a holding pattern.

And then some bright spark suggested finding the corrupt code in a deactivated droid and transmitting it back after some changes had been made….

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
"The droids seem to have jammed a certain band, we couldn't detect anything consistently. Until... a certain transmission came through a spark" the flight controller told the fighter pilots aloft.

"What message is contained in the spark?"

"Something about corrupt codes in deactivated droids"

Although Janick couldn't exactly pick up deactivated droids, and neither could any of the pilots assigned to the Verdict, a low-power tractor beam was fired in an attempt to grab a few deactivated droids floating in orbit, probably as a result of the actions inside the station. The question being: would they actually be able to get to the bottom of the matter? Would they find a deactivated droid or two with sufficient memory integrity or not? Or would they find deactivated droids whose memory banks are fried? Attempting to find corrupt codes in a deactivated droid is one thing, but even if they did locate a code corruption, would they be able to communicate a patch back? Or would the rogue droids resist such? The future was too cloudy for Janick to attempt to make any prediction at this point, but once they could finally find some droid debris, the technicians crossed their fingers, hoping to find some in a condition they could actually use it as a basis for working on a patch.

[member="Incursion"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax shook his head as his vision returned. What had happened? A dull buzzing brought his attention to his hands, in which sat both his sabers. Around him lie the still sizzling pieces of scrap metal that had once been droids. Oh...that's right...Dax's heart had skipped a beat as he watched the freighter's thrusters suddenly light up, bright and brilliant, propelling the vessel forward into the station at a velocity that could not be stopped. The vessel disappeared into the station, and all was quiet for a moment before a flash of light soundlessly erupted from the hold. Dax breathed in. It was a beautiful and terrifying sensation he was feeling. Life oozed out from the station, like an oil spill into an ocean, permeating the void. The Marshall had to fight against his very nature to not reach out and consume it. The next few moments had brought the Azalea in towards the station, a message ringing out from a woman on the station warning of the droid onslaught. He had boarded the station quickly, drawn towards the hangar where the explosion had been. Who knew what that vessel could have been carrying? The firefighters has already lost pressure in their pumps when the Master had arrived. He and those from his crew dispatched any hostile droids they saw before the Rogue began to attempt to suppress the through the Force. But the fire could not be calmed. Not the one in the hangar, nor the one in his heart. And then he had awoken here. Where was here though? And what happened to his crew? The Marshall began to curse himself.
"Kumi? Anyone? Come in." Nothing but static..."Blast..."

[member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Thane Drexel"] | @Everyone i missed

(If someone wants to find Dax I promise I'm gonna be more active this week!)

[member="Incursion"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Janick Beauchamp"] [member="Aeshi Tillian"] [member="Nathan Sandusky"] [member="Thane Drexel"] [member="Jorus Merrill"]
As her and men where ready, their was quick discussion about the AGL, and what to take, one new recruits suggested ion grenades. This idea was quickly put down, as the station was damaged, and it could end up shutting down a critical system, as station was badly damaged. The end choice was they where not going to use AGL, as it posed too many risks, and very little benefits. Elaine and her Housecarls biggest problem now getting to central security, was stepping over destroyed droids. It was not they where not strong, and could beat most personal, it was just that her men where overtly heavily armed and armoured now. They had to march down the corridors in single file, this was not to hide their numbers, it was due to size of the power armour. It was not long before they reached central security command area, this was where she took over. The first thing was first, who was alive on this station, she sent a message to everyone on the station, This is Elaine Thul, I managed to reach main security station, I need everyone to report in. I need your locations, and if you are near the fire, make sure you are away from it. As I plan to vent the area of oxygen, to stop the fire. You have one minute to make that so, otherwise you be presumed dead. Once your location have been reported in, I will be trying to get you to safe area. Her housecarls, began mapping the area, and working out where people where, and trying to figure the best area to make safe for them. She then looked at them, Once you figured an area that is relatively safe, I want eight of you to make sure it is. Also make sure the security guards and marines on station start linking up, so we can start to clear the station of these droids.

After a minute had passed, she closed every door around the area containing the fire, and vented all oxygen from the area. The fire would go out, and so would lot droids in and corpse from the area, hopefully no one was alive for that. Though her main job was for the living, not the dead or possible dead. She then sat back and waited for her plan to make a safe area, and to get hold people to see what they could do next, came through.

[member="Aeshi Tillian"]

On the Station.

The Comms crackled again as they made a mad dash through the halls. Nathan put his boot to a construction droid, toppling it and then spun, cloak whirling to finish it.

CRACK!

A single penetrator round from his pistol ripped its circuits to shreds.

"Captain Tillian, Nathan Sandusky, Deputy Judge. I'm moving to your location now. Sorry Thane, we'll have to catch up later."

She had a ship and she was a pilot, which gave Nathan an Idea. Someone had mentioned something about a huge cruiser or something in orbit. As much as he liked stations he was better suited for ship board combat.

"I think we're about to be cut off. some of the droids are deactivating, wait what?"

"Screw it. Don't worry about that, let's go." He said, wrapping a massive hand around the Smugglers arm and pulling him around the corner. Two more droids emerged behind them, aiming their blasters haphazardly. Rounds began to shatter the bulkheads and ricochet off the deck, one catching Nathans brown Jacket.

"Too many of em in one place! RUN!"

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax listened as a message went over the intercom. Someone had retaken the main security station. Good, that had meant that progress was being made. And then, he heard the second half of the message. "Fethin...!" the Grand Marshall took off running. While h may not have known precisely where he was, he knew well enough that he was still within the vent area. Up ahead he could see the doors beginning to shut, and with a last burst of energy he sprint forward, diving through the narrowing gap in the blast doors. A clang echoed behind him followd by a violent hiss as the vacuum of space sucked away the air within that sector of the ship. Grumbling the man got to his feet and radioed in. "This is Grand Marshall Dax Fyre. Clear of the vent area...I'm gonna start clearing..." he looked around for some sign to tell him what part of the station he was on, "the Southern Sector, 84B. I'll keep you posted."

[member="Elaine Thul"]

[member="Nathan Sandusky"]

"Roger that, Sandusky," Aeshi replied, swiveling in her chair and pulling on a headset. It's displays glowed with data from the sensors as she swiveled back to the controls once more. "Hangar still secure. Brief me when you get here."

The woman hurried to the hold and moved to start shifting the cargo. It wasn't a true defense. It was durasteel crates of ore, but at least it would stop some blaster bolts. Swear dripped from her forehead as she set up the impromptu barricade. Meanwhile, the headset ran frequency records past her eyes. She couldn't pay it too much attention, but it was enough that she could see what was going on. And what had happened to prior to the events going down.

Not that there was much specifically that she could recognize. Not with rampaging droids out to kill her.

She herded [member="Dax Fyre"] message, she quickly responded I can give you two minutes if need be, but if I don't put the fire out, we risk the whole station! She then checked on the map, then gave him directions, Go left, then take your first right, and just keep going. Then tell me the second you are out, if I do not hear from, I shall presume you are dead. She was not risking the station for one person, she give him bit of extra time, but that was all. The fire itself was consuming the stations oxygen supplies, and the lessening the quality of air to rest space station. As the oxygen was scrubbed and recycled, but this could be giving too much carbon, for the scrubbers to deal with. So by leaving raging she could be killing everyone on the station, he needed to get out of the vent area now, or find a place to hide for five seconds it takes.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax had followed her direction to letter, and when he had dived through the door he radioed in that he was clear. Reporting his position, he now walked cautiously through the sector, slugthrower and saber in hand. He wasn't about to let some droid with half a working processor be the death of him. Nor was he going to let the station go down. But there was also the matter of the rest of his team. They still hadn't radioed in, despite his attempting to hail them several times already. Since Elaine was on the security deck, the Marshall reasoned she may have some idea as to whereabouts. "Hey Elaine," he said into his comm unit, "my crew has gone MIA, any chance you could track them down from where you're at?"

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom