Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Minor Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Updated the poll with another question to reflect a possible name change upon going minor.

A lot of you have expressed interest in going minor, and we need an official vote to do so. :)

Feel free to provide a reason based on your choice, but it isn't necessary.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Ya know, originally I expressed my opposition to going minor, but the more I think about it, the less opposed I am of it. Some of my best stories I've had the chance to participate in came from internal KO events. I'd love to see more of those. Ultimately, I think I'd be happy in either case, but for now my vote is to go minor. Besides, we don't really actively involve ourselves in the greater map game aside from helping our allies.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] and @Everyone

I just talked to Jorus and much like I thought the plan had always been to 'revert' back to "The Underground" once the Major Faction stint was done and we didn't feel like staying major.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

I believe that only major factions need a vote to change their name, and it looks like the consensus is to go minor.

Regardless, I'd still put up a poll to make sure that everyone gets their say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom