Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going AWOL for a while

So life has been taking a few turns lately and I've had no real muse with any of my characters to post. I make only minimal amounts of posts with @[member="Davin"], but that's about it. I've got exams coming up that I need to pass, grades to maintain, and my personal computer has a minor defunct that I don't have the time to fix and so I'm stuck using my school-issued laptop.

This place hasn't feel like a real home to me lately, though I'm hoping that will change. This character will be put on hold for the time being as well as schedules for the following characters:
@[member="Davin"] - Shall still make limited posts, will participate in March event, please direct all PMs to this account. Fel Imperium OOC affairs shall also still be handled.
@[member="Asaros Vautur"] - Has 1 thread going, shall complete.
@[member="Jar'varkh"] - Same as Davin, but minus March event participation.

Hopefully everything should be cleared within a week or two and I'll be back into the groove of things. I just need a little R&R before I totally come back. Just bear with me and keep in mind that I'm still a kid, worrying about posts on an internet forum shouldn't be something I should prioritize over real life things.

I'll be back soon.

wait4mebby

@[member="Darth Arcis"] Lack of muse is the worst thing ever, coupled with actual real life pressure is even worse. Hope things sort themselves out and you pass exams and what not. Have fun with the break you'll get! :)

82699-Anchorman-NOOOO-gif-Will-Ferre-cgyA.gif

I'm glad you plan to finish up Silken with us! It'll be a slow-paced thread what with the Event, so you shouldn't have too much trouble keeping up. :)

Take your time and do your studies. We'll be here when you get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom