Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Glitterstim Veil

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Wearing : This
Tagging: Open

"Claire..." Marina repeated her name, rolling it on her tongue. Claire..Claire...it didn't ring a bell.

"...I can't express how sorry I am..." Of course she couldn't, as she had done it intentionally. "...to have so clumsily interjected in your conversation with Mr Loneck."

Her eyes did however meet the man's as she spoke his name. They reflected true sincerity, for she knew she had shamelessly used him as a pawn...something she had never thought capable of. But it was done, and she had indeed now gotten closer in discovering who this woman could be.
Still, Claire's reply didn't quite fill in the holes yet.

"Commenor... yes, of course." It made sense, yes. But it still didn't provide marina with whom this Claire was exactly...and if her sir name were that of the royal family.

" I had believed that there were little of public recognition. Preferably I have contended to the facts of trying to remain anonymous with my endeavors off world. "

Marina had to get their conversation moving toward the royal family....
"My main objectives in all of the campaigns is to avoid repercussions to both Alderaan and Queen..." Marina figured to test the waters...see if any ripples stirred the woman in divulging more of herself.
But it were true. As much as Marina got involved in resisting and opposing the sith and First Order, she always made certain that her queen were never linked to her escapades. Her queen would have little to no knowledge of Marina's missions. Therefore could disavow any knowledge or actions the young DeVoe did outside of Alderaan.
Marina's main objective was always to protect her queen and country.

"I do my utmost in keeping out of the lime light..." She managed a small chuckle, trying not to tip her hand in trying to prolong and direct the conversation elsewhere...to Claire's sir name.

"...which now seems I had overestimated my prowess...you readily recognizing me...haha.." Marina were keeping it light before she got around to the pertinent question.

" If you don't mind me asking, as your dress shop in New Cravasse City has peaked my interest... but what would your family name be? " She finally asked, hoping that she didn't come off too forward.

Claire Organa Claire Organa / Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek / OPEN

Last edited:
"More power to the less blessed, I say."

The woman's words made Baros' head almost tilt to the side. He had not expected it from her, an elderly woman, clearly from great wealth and clearly of great beauty in her day. Now she was in her last years, waning as all beauty did over time, but there was a fire in her eyes and determination in her words beyond the little quip it was passed off as.

"My Lady DeLequ," he said with a smile, "would you care to join me in a more private conversation? It would greatly bless me."

The words 'bless' felt so trite and not-Baros, but he hoped it would convey that he understood the subtext of her statement.

"Oh my, I do not get propositioned much these days, and by one such as yourself," she said, faning flirtation but the falsehood of it was only just noticeable, "you sure know how to bless an old woman."

He offered a hand. She had to go and make it awkward. Within moments they were walking through a door way that the proceeded to close up behind them. A simple boardroom table and chairs with harshly designed angles sat before them.

"This is a new way of doing things," he said, not making any sense given the context of the situation if she was not who he thought she was.

"The New Way," she said with a nod, before leaving the hold he had on her hand to lean on the table, "speak quickly Sal-Soren. It is best we are not long away from the party."

"I am seeking to make contacts on Enarc. Others that might, or might begin to see things our way, with a little persuasion," he said cooly.

"Enarc. I have many business dealings on the world. There are many that grow tired of the constancy of war. Many others grow richer. The have-nots are the ones to lean on. They could be swayed," she said, somewhat noncommittally.

"I was thinking someone...political," Baros said, carefully choosing his words.

She paused, looking over her shoulder to the closed door and back again. "Zair Falco?" She said with furrowed brows.

Baros nodded at the mention of the Neimoidian trade minister's name.

"He is. Sympathetic." Her tone was cool, and questioning.

"Can you arrange a meeting?"

"With your station as Hand of the Queen. You can do so easily enough."

"That is not the point. I am seeking more active partners in this proposition."

Pushing off the table she folded her arms. "You question my commitment to the cause?"

"I question everything. Can you arrange the meeting?" He replied, steal faced.

There was a long pause, almost a staring contest, before she waved her hand. "Oh. Fine. I will arrange the meeting. But don't you do anything that will ruin my day," she said wagging her finger.

He nodded in understanding and stood watching as the older woman made her way to the door, which slid open upon his pressing of a button on the table before him. She turned, eyes narrowed with her parting words. "For the unblessed."

"For the unblessed."

Andrew Lonek

Holy Knight Commander (Navis Sacra)
Lonek gives a quick glance over to Claire Organa Claire Organa and nods. "I would be delighted Ms.,.." He takes off his suit jacket while looking around. "I wonder how long it would take. No matter..I have.." He looks at his wrist tech watch. "Time...Speaking of which..I am curious as to how you got into this business venture..Care to elaborate?" He looks at Claire and then to Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe . Seeing the conversation take a turn was interesting enough.

Jane lovett

J
Jane walked into the clone wars memorial hall for the glitterstim veil wearing a beautiful dress with her hair in a bun she walked the floor of the event. The blonde model was stunned by their dresses more angry that her designers hadn't come up with some like these. Partially wanting to buy some or all of these dresses to show to her designer group. But she refrained herself taking a glass of wine and sipping it as the event dictated. She waited for one of the other people here to come to her she simply enjoyed being here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Claire listened to Marina as she tried to finagle a better answer to who she was, and why was it so important to this young noble to know her last name. Was it really so important, no, not really, "The name of the shop Lady DeVoe is Contessa, feel free to come anytime." She smiled she was not required to give her name. "The shop is on the east wall about the third level down." She smiled, addressing both Lady Devoe and Mr. Lonek, "Crevasse City is built on the walls of the Canyon, it's a marvel of engineering perhaps Mr. Lonek if it interests you perhaps you would visit see it for yourself"

She looked to Mr. Lonek as he handed her the jacket,
"Thank you. I'll be sure to have it returned to you as soon as it is cleaned." She folded it neatly over her arm, "My start. I grew up in part on Nubia and there was a need for personal shoppers for the business class, exiled nobility and such. I started there looking at these wonderful outfits made from the most elegant of materials. The lines at times were boxy and I felt that there had to be a better way. Slowly my business transitioned from shopper to designer. It's worked out quite well. I never thought that my designs"

Just then one of her models walked slowly by giving Claire a nod Claire's eyes would show the love of the design it truly touched her spirit to know something she made was so sophisticated, "that I can have a model wear sometime I thought of...but surely Mr. Lonek you feel some pride and appreciation in your line of work, yes?"

Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek | Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe | Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren | Jane lovett |

Marina DeVoe

Well, it interested her, this Crevasse City and it's location that the woman were describing. More so Claire herself, were the focal point of Marina's interest really. Who was this woman?
. But it were obvious, the woman were for one reason or another avoiding to talk about her connection, if any, with that of the royal house on Alderaan.
Claire's invite were solely to her gentleman associate.. one of the main fashion designers at this event.
And Marina? Well, she were just a mere window shopper really. Although certainly an admirer of fashion, she hadn't come to this show to contract an exclusive designer gown. Perhaps Claire had overheard her just before her stint with the drink spill.
Marina's conversation with Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren may have reached Claire's ears as to Marina not being a potential client.
Maybe..then again...

Perhaps this Claire were a mere grifter, flaunting the Royal House of Organa around to secure interests in her fashion line. If this Claire even was a designer at all, but was just another part of her scheme.
So Marina's thoughts played in her head.

Marina didn't know what more she could do about extracting more personal info from this Claire without incurring more collateral damage, like that of Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek attire.
Marina did feel bad about that as the gentleman was indeed a gentleman. Any further escapades of her trying to figure out who this woman really were that would entangle this gentleman were not on her present 'to do' list.

"Well..." Marina cut in, looking over the jacket whom now Claire took possession of.
"... no doubt I've incurred enough damage...again, my deepest apologies Mr Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek .... " She once more presented the gentleman with a kind and sincere smile.
"...and inadvertently have interjected in what appears to be business. I'll be on my way...Miss Claire..Mr Loneck." Marina gave a slight curtsey of her head excusing her self before moving on.

One step..

Two steps...
Marina stopped, contemplating a second, maybe two, then turned.

"Oh, my apologies again...
I...I am just not myself today. I truly don't mean to be a bother...but would you mind if I could take a picture with you two? I...I just adore your work, Miss Claire..." Marina's eyes finally went over to the woman's designer dress on the model. It had not really interested her, really, as Marina had been focused on Claire.

"Would you mind?" Marina withdrew her i-Com.
It weren't out of the ordinary for both clients and everyone attending to take pictures of the events and celebrities.

Claire Organa Claire Organa

Last edited:

Nh4jTCh.png

teylaprof.png

Equipment: None
Outfit: Short Silver Dress
Tag: Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

Teyla was not a complete prude for a woman of gentle birth and strict moral conviction, but she had never been able to develop a taste for the kind of pulse-thumping nightlife that Glitterstim events boasted. Not during the early years she’d spent hunting the TBK with Baros, nor during her brief stint as a smuggler. Yet, when it came time to step through the front doors of The Clone Wars Memorial Hall where the night's event was already in full swing, she managed to blend in quite well, descending through the crowds in a silvery dress that clung to Teyla’s hourglass form like a second skin.

It was a far cry from the dust covered robes she’d worn the last few weeks, scrubbing the deep work off her skin from the training expo she’d attended on Geonosis. She’d managed to cut her time there short by a few days in order to be here tonight, in the hope of supporting Baros in his latest endeavor.

It’d felt like so long since they last saw each other, three weeks, to be precise. As much as she wanted to spend all of her time at home with the people she longed to be with the most, the constant wars that swept through the Galaxy like an uncontrollable fiery plague, had been what ultimately prevented Teyla from taking any extensions on her maternity leave. While for now the Confederacy seemed stable and secure, there were never any guarantees. Every day a new world joined the Confederacy, every day they were making small inroads, but even still.

The Cataclysm, the children’s Baptism, and this burgeoning mess with The Eternal Flame, had opened her eyes to how fragile peace and stability truly was. Teyla meant to keep that peace, to go wherever she was called and pull out whatever seeds of discord tried to sprout in her garden, if only to ensure her children could grow up in comfort and live without fear.

Coming to a stop, the curve of her lips slightly turned downward, finally realizing that she’d been wandering aimlessly. Teyla took a cursory glance through the crowds until her eyes finally settled on a familiar face.

“Greta!” Teyla greeted, her voice slightly raised to be heard above the noise. “Have you seen Baros? I can’t find him!”

Last edited:
GLITTERSTIM

The Demon loathed parties.

It was not that Hisashi of Clan Ee'everwest was naturally averse to social gatherings. In fact, were it not for their complicating nature, he might not have minded them at all. In his younger days, killing time with loved ones was an affair that he did not understand. Yet, with age came bonds. Purpose. Hisashi understood that life was precious - and above all too short. Thus, he did not judge his benefactors for attending galas of various sorts. But he did loathe them. Simply because it made protecting them a far more arduous affair.

This evening would prove no different.

His charge for the evening was Teyla, a woman who had a solid head on her shoulders. She was not bereft of talents that could protect her person; and she was the furthest thing from impulsive. Hisashi knew that, if he sniffed out trouble, she would hearken to his concerns rather immediately. However, they still found themselves descending into the land of thumping base and tight clothing. Even his charge, who always dressed marvellously, sported an attire that turned heads as she strolled. The Demon did his absolute best to blend into their surroundings.

What was it that Mina had called it? Street wear?

Now bereft of his typical attire, Hisashi felt encumbered. The garments were baggy. Adorned with unnecessary straps and pockets. Sure, they hid small arms exceedingly well - but martial combat would be impeded. Nevertheless, he would not falter in his duty. He simply had to look the part and keep Teyla breathing. That was it. Easier said than done with current events. As his charge entered the establishment, finding a soul she was familiar with, Hisashi was her shadow. He gave her a small nod in passing before striding past. His form dipped into the crowd, blending in with the patrons.

But not for a moment did he lose sight of her. Nor would he.​

Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren | + Open​

Greta Keo - Interacting with Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren

Breaking away from a conversation with a couple of Coruscanti visitors, Greta was already making her way towards Teyla by the time the noblewoman had recognised her. The Glitterstim COO was not oblivious to the shadow that drifted off from following Teyla. Certainly someone to talk to later. ( Hisashi Hisashi ) The event was only just getting started, by Greta's standards, but already Teyla had taken the win for the night. It was not unusual though. Silently Greta envied the woman's style, but was thankful that she graced and elevated an event that would end up making Greta more money.

"Teyla. Your game is on point tonight my dear," she said before pulling into a couple of quick but appropriate kisses of Teyla's cheeks in greeting, "you look absolutely ravishing...our pieces look better for your wearing them."

Stepping to the side, Greta answered Teyla's question with a gesture of her hand towards the direction she had seen Baros go. He was now approaching an attractive blonde woman who had only recently entered the party. "Charming the guests as usual," she said with a wry smile, "but I know who he is going home with tonight. It is so nice to see him settled down. It looks good on him. Don't you agree?"

Baros Sal-Soren - Interacting with Jane lovett

After walking out of the conference room, Baros found himself without anyone to talk to, and a room full of customers. Just moments before Teyla walked in the door, he turned his back to the door in his walk towards the blone woman that had just walked in and was sipping some of the complementary wine. "Greetings," he said with enough volume to grab her attention as she was looking in the opposite direction, "thank you for gracing our humble event with your presence. I do not believe we have met before...which is a shame. Something I would certainly like to fix."

Swipping a tumbler from the bar to his left, Baros took a sip of the tygarian brandy. It was a good vintage. There was a good spice to its aroma. "Name's Baros Sal-Soren. Yours is?"

Jane lovett

J
Turning around at the strange voice she then gave a pearly white smile. "And I would love to know who designed these dresses" she said envious " my name is Jane lovett of lovett designs and controm industrial" she said sipping on wine. The young attractive sith said " or maybe you know me better by my modeling work" looking him up and down " so I'm kind of sizing up my competition" she said with a smile. " may I ask what you are doing here" she asked obviously not knowing who he is. Although the beats weren't what she would have picked out but to each their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nh4jTCh.png

teylaprof.png

Equipment: None
Outfit: Short Silver Dress
Tag: Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren , Jane lovett

“You look just as lovely yourself, but thank you Greta.” Teyla replied, exchanging the pattern of friendly kisses with a smile and giving a subtle nod to Hisashi Hisashi as he vanished into the crowd. “I guess I just have great taste.”

Greta said:
"Charming the guests as usual,"

She followed Greta’s line of sight to the clusters of attendants lingering around Baros, the faces surrounding him seemed unfamiliar, particularly the blonde he was currently conversing with. Teyla watched them for a brief moment, reminded of how much had changed between the years of when they first met, to now. Not only in herself, but in Baros.

Nothing between them had ever been simple, and even now she was not blind to his faults, but, for every flaw there was a balance of greatness within him.

Before, she might have worried about the temptations of the environment, old habits dying hard, and all that. But, now?

Greta said:
"but I know who he is going home with tonight. It is so nice to see him settled down. It looks good on him. Don't you agree?"

Greta’s words settled around her shoulders, struck with a sense of their bond that could be felt between the space that separated them. The feeling was as tangible as the Force itself, developed through fire and tribulation, until it was much deeper, more rooted, than ever before. The trust she placed in him was not misplaced.

“How can I not? He’s quite an extraordinary man.” Teyla remarked, “But, if you’ll excuse me...I have some missed time to catch up on.”

After exchanging farewells, Teyla turned and headed into the throngs until she reached the small gathering where Baros stood. She placed a hand softly against the small of his back to alert him to her presence.

Jane said:
“May I ask what you are doing here"

“Why, he’s the proprietor of this event.” she said with a smile and easy casualty, as if she’d been there the entire time, before finally catching Baros’ eye. “Didn’t think I’d make it, did you?”

"I employ only the finest young designers who are pushing the limits and the boundries. Glitterstim prides itself on not being a brand for the old, and codgey types," Baros said to Janet with a smile.

He brought his glass to his lips as the blonde continued to ask questions and was just about to answer her when he felt a gentle touch on his back. He tensed only for a second, but quickly realized who it was. He had come to know that intimate touch anywhere.

“Why, he’s the proprietor of this event."

"That I am," he said with a smile, and a glisten in his eye that only she could bring. He was legitimately so pleased to have her back that the precarious nature of her arrival had not dawned on him as yet.

“Didn’t think I’d make it, did you?"

"But so glad you did, my Teyla," he said with arm falling effortlessly around her and pulling her in close. As usual, she was alluring, stealing the show from all the other genetically gifted beautiful people in the room. But her question has pushed his mind back into the moment and the other purpose for this event. For now, he kept his mind clear of concern, or thoughts of The New Way. He was never quite sure how much Teyla picked up through the Force.

"Teyla...this is Jane lovett, a designer I am thinking," he said with his glass pointing first to Teyla and then to Janet, "Jane. This is my partner in...well...everything, Teyla Ee'everwest. And Janet. You need not be jealous. I am sure that one of our boutiques is taking applications for new designers if you want to try your hand at the Glitterstim style."

GLITTERSTIM

The Demon waited.

As one walked ever closer to the Light, the greater their shadow becomes. So it was that the mistress of Clan Ee'everwest was the radiance of dawn. So it was that Hisashi was her faithful shadow. She was the epitome of grace, and thus her subtle nod would be lost upon most eyes. Yet the Demon took notice. He did he absolute best to blend into the cacophony that she flawlessly navigated. So much so that his form soon descended onto a posh seat at a booth that was seemingly empty. However. It was pure "misfortune" that the Ee'everwest's tastes were so refined.

Apparently, the attire for the evening made Hisashi quite the astonishing figure to look at. At least, that was his assumption as a patron slid into the seat across from him. Her attire seemed to be made of glass, yet fabric all at once. The colors changed depending upon how she leaned in the seat. A croptop and skirt hugged her form. It was enough to make any man raise their eyebrows. Even Hisashi stole a glance out of the corner of his eye. Yet his vigilance remained. His focus was upon his charge.

The flesh would not deter the Demon's vigil.

"Company, I do not need." he said, addressing his guest as respectfully as possible.

"My my...aren't you uptight." came her reply...in a tone that said "was that a challenge?"

The Demon seriously loathed parties.

Andrew Lonek

Holy Knight Commander (Navis Sacra)
As the apologies were uttered towards Andrew he gave a simple nod in return..not wanting Claire Organa Claire Organa to feel uncomfortable or nervous..although it seemed she may have arrived that way to begin with. As he continued looking around he knew there was something in the atmosphere..a presence with it's intentions yet to be known. Adjusting his tie in the meantime, he gave another nod to Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe as well.."While you take your pictures..I'll mingle a bit and be around..excuse me ladies.." He made his way through the crowd observing every face he could lay eyes on. What was he searching for? A part of him knew...and a part of him did not.

Tag: Open

Marina DeVoe

The woman were crafty in not disclosing her sir name to her since she had asked. All Marina had at the moment were her first name... if even that were real.
Still, Marina played along, which wasn't difficult to do. It were by all means a women's game really..being cordial and yet deceptive. It were by far one of the least well known tactics in a woman's arsenal, especially among the more savy elite and those whom were grifters. Marina's suspicion were that this Claire or whomever she was, were an imposter. And an imposter going by Alderaan's Royal House of Organa.
Hence the photo.
Marina were playing the part of a young woman out of her elements, being fascinated by the designers and their creations, snapping pictures for her scrap book.

click..click... she goofly got off two HD terra bites of this woman going by the name of Claire.

"Oh my!...sorry... got a little to ahead of myself. I didn't mean to do that. Didn't get your permission...Claire." Marina made like she fumbled with her I-comm.

"Seriously... I'll...
I'll delete them immediately.." Marina then said, punching the touch screen's controls to do just that.

Not.

Not really.
Yes, she did delete them, but not till she quickly tapped them into her I-cloud.

"See?..." She turned the screen over to the snap shot index of her I-com to show the woman. The two snapshots were deleted from Marina's I-comm.

"Again... I'm sorry for troubling you. It's time I get into some else hair...hehe... " She put forth a nervous laugh. And with that, she excused herself momentarily from this woman going by the name of Claire.

10 minutes later in one of the private refreshers...
"Tk...need all you can dig up on this woman's picture... cross reference it with both royal and criminal files including those who have been flagged suspect...just everything on these picture files." She instructed her droid, TK-1213 to do.
"I believe she is impersonating someone she is not." of course marina with held that it were that of Alderaan's Royal family that marina suspected this woman were impersonating.

In return, her droid responded that if it were an impersonator, that it could be a changeling.

"Shoot... I didn't think of that.
Still, find out whos persona these pics belong to then we'll go from there." She then said before cutting the link.

Flush....
Faucet then ran for a minute with Marina splashing some water about the counter like she had washed her hands.
Sound of hand dryer...etc...etc...and she then came out of the refresher. She had been in there a while.

Her eyes scanned the event upon re-entering. She were going to keep tabs of the whereabouts of this supposed Claire something or other until she'd hear from her droid.

Claire Organa Claire Organa and OPEN

Claire nodded to Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek as he excused himself, “I’ll have your coat sent to you” She looked then over to Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe who had taken an unhealthy interest in Claire.

This coy little act of hers was painful, and to her obvious. Before she could answer the young woman had taken her picture. If only she knew how many times she had her picture taken without permission one more surely wasn’t going to hurt anyone’s feelings.

She watched Marina walk away. She shook her head and turned looking for her models, it was time to check in. She slowly walked to the staging area as she took in the surroundings, Loud music, lots to drink, plenty of attention, it was a party in full swing.

As she walked into the little area off the party where she had been given space she sat down still holding Mr. Lonek’s coat. oh yes need to see to this There was a spray they carried for just this type of accident. She laid the coat and applied as needed.

Here the music wasn’t loud.

Quiet, Claire closed her eyes and realized she hadn’t finished her drink which she had gone in search of. Feth.

Natalie came in with a number of business cards, “I think they like the suit Claire” Claire sighed heavily, “thank good Nat cause if they didn’t we might not eat this week. There’s an event coming up on Alderaan, it’s the annual Fashion week would you like to model for me there?”

Natalie grinned, “Yes I’ve never been there.”

“you’ll love it.”

Nat inched closer “Claire I did hear some talk about glitterstim out there.”

Claire sat up, “yes I heard it too, I was wondering if Victoria was here. This seems to be the type of place she would be drawn to.”

Victoria Treadway not often far from thought and Claire still fretted about her. Once thought dead but then through some miracle…well that was a different story.

“Nat enjoy the party, keep the clothes, go have fun” there that would end that. As soon as the other two came in Claire would repeat the process with them.

OPEN for interaction

In to the memorial hall walked the large frame of Captain Arranix Furrow, a Harch dressed in a light great silk suit woven with gold hems and carrying a carved dark wood cane. He had spent days picking this outfit and he looked perfect, his tailor had done an excellent job. He strolled in and helped himself to two glasses of champagne, one of which he passed to his protocol droid to keep chilled.

Furrow loved these events, they didn't often cater specifically for his anatomy but for some credits the designers could often come up with something elegant for him. He just couldn't take his eyes off the patterns and styles from around the galaxy. And the women, seeing all these beautiful women dressed in fantastic clothes made his day.

Furrow looked around, this way to the show hall, that way to dancing, what first, probably sample the clothes first, Furrow was a sucker for a beautiful saleswoman and having too much to drink would put him at a distinct disadvantage.

Jane lovett

J
She smiled " Well then lovett designs will have to step up to keep up with these designs" she said playfully. She was going to have to do some corporate remodeling when she got home most of her companies designs paled in comparison to glimmerstim something she would have to correct going forward. Seeing teyla walk up and how easily they embraced she smiled she was putting together he was the ceo "teyla it's a pleasure to meet you" Jane said genuinely looking at the couple being happy even if she did have to correct them on one aspect.

"I'm not a designer I run a Company like yours although my designers will have to step up their game abit about after this display" she said she didn't pay as much detail to her lovett designs as she needed to with her other company and her obligations elsewhere which she was regretting now unfortunately.

"Ah! The competition," Baros said with a tilt of his glass and head towards Jane, "well...in that case. I will have to change the timbre of this conversation if I know you are hear scoping out your enemy."

Baros had no fear of competition, and his words were clearly spoken in just. If Jane's company wanted to come for the Glitterstim crown, then he for one welcomed the challenge, relished it even. He would tip Greta off to the situation, and she would be a like a ravening Loth-wolf in moments. The petite blonde was ferocious in all her business dealings, and Baros continued to feel fortunate to have her on board. She could have easily run her own company successfully, but had opted to devote herself to Glitterstim. Sure, it cost Baros a small fortune, but for the edge she would have over Iovett? It was worth every credit and the raise Greta would duly earn.

"Feel free to buy any of the dresses here...at their normal rate of course," he said with a grin, "by the time you have studied them. We will have moved on to something new...set the trend, not following it."

Breaking away from the group she had been introducing to one another, Glitterstim Chief Operations Officer Greta Keo made her way over to the Harch she had just seen enter the arena of Glitterstim's fashion show, party, thing. She had already ducked out once to get changed, just to showcase more of what Glitterstim had to offer, and to keep people's heads turning. Sure, she liked the attention. So what?

"Greetings! Welcome to this Glitterstim event," she said, smile beaming, but honestly her face was starting to hurt from the incessant need to keep up the smile, "we do have a non-humoid range available if you would like me to show you in that direction?"

| zzFurrow zzFurrow |​

Last edited:
"Well well, Hello, I am Captain Arrannix Furrow, but most just call me Furrow", replied the finely dressed harch to the beautiful young woman approaching him. He eyed up her gown "That is a splendid dress you are wearing, I have a young Pantoran girl that would happily tell me it is way too pretty for her"

He handed finished his champagne quickly and took the second glass from his protocol droid. A warm welcome was much appreciated, and he looked forward to seeing the wears on offer. Hanaya would be looking at him disapprovingly right now if he hadn't sent her off to tattooine to repair the ship.

"This non-humanoid range intrigues me greatly, but I sometimes find there is sometimes something, lacking, in clothing for the 'secondary' markets" he said with a friendly grin that challenges you to prove him wrong.

Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom