Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glitter and Spandex and Unicorns, Oh my!

So my inner fabulous technophile has been itching for release, and I hear you kind folks have the remedy.

I am another migratee (with a bit of AWOLism), though I am sure I have learned my lessons to keep the fun friendly and the stories sparkly. Looking forward to sharing my synthetic spin on the cyber side of Star Wars. ~.^m

As Nessa oh so discretely mentioned, I am Anon Nona, formerly of the Descension RP board.

...And you had me until toenail confetti. Whatever you are on, can I sell it? We can make beautiful profit!

Figured out who you were by the time I hit post. You put it in the tags, and I was too derp to read them the first time. :p

Welcome to the board, again. Keep it PG-13 and you will find a healthy and encouraging environment for all technophilia. ^_^

Nessarose deWinter said:
*tackles with endless hugs and licks and candy and sunshine and toenail confetti!*
*Moves away slowly from the toenail confetti*

Welcome. Suprisingly (I think) we have not had a...... flamboyant droid-robot-android-whateveryouwanttocallyourself. But I really would enjoy reading the RPs that you will be doing. Sounds interesting none the less.

EmKay

[member="Anim Hextar"], you wouldn't happen to remember an insignificant little Jedi named Jakob Raio, would you?

Sorry Atretes Rhoujen, I had to suffer a small memory wipe to make room for Valesia & Gorp's Summer Fashion catalogue. Mmmmm latex and sequin...
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll just try to push far enough to be creeply eccentric and avoid offensive. You are all already invited to my first party! ^-^

I'm more worried about the spiked juma juice you've been nursing. They could belong to the Fabulous Fabio's majestic manicures and it would still be ew ew ew!

Togas? Oh, I hear they're the latest in Senate fashion these days. After all, woolen skirts are soo last season.... :p
Hello, by the way. *smirks (as seen in avatar)*
[member="Anim Hextar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom