Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give me your Tython info!

Hello again!

I am gathering all the information post netherworld of what has occured on Tython to go on a crazy update of the planet and building of Tython locations.

I have a lot of information on the planet as Alot of things have happened here that most people wouldn't be aware of unless they are in the know -- like the fact that it is now a dark force nexus and you are looking at a place that is more like this...

7f30538980841f787fd9d1a514933f87.jpg

So, toss me links, blurbs, history and what have you. From prior netherworld and beyond, I'm going to update all the awesome Star Wars Chaos lore on Tython much like with Corellia :)

I know [member="Jorus Merrill"] is like my other half in regards to Chaos lore -- bby pls helpme!

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
[member="Darth Isolda"]

Man you just don't stop do you? Anyways, I don't have any links because I'm pretty sure they were purged, but I remember when [member="Karen Roberts"] was running the Republic under his Flint Pherson guise he had a lot of the Jedi that were coming in helping with construction of a Jedi Temple and all that, with Jaxton and a few others helping out in their spare time. It'd probably been torn up and taken down twice since then, but I figured I'd give you my little blurbs.

I can't wait to see your submission. The last two came along so well :)

Jaxton Ravos said:
Man you just don't stop do you? Anyways, I don't have any links because I'm pretty sure they were purged, but I remember when Karen Roberts was running the Republic under his Flint Pherson guise he had a lot of the Jedi that were coming in helping with construction of a Jedi Temple and all that, with Jaxton and a few others helping out in their spare time. It'd probably been torn up and taken down twice since then, but I figured I'd give you my little blurbs.

If you can give me some form of little history blurb, that's perfectly fine. I can see if I can track it down. Would you happen to know of the name of the thread? Even if it is purged, you never know! Wayback machine may have it somewhere. Who knows! Maybe it still is hidden somewhere! If the Vahla didn't know about it or couldn't find it, could be it is still there! :)

And yes, hahaha, I've gotten the Chaos Lore itch to make updates on major planets. It is useful info!

[member="Darth Isolda"]

I remember that was an attack on the Temple there, or rather the Archives. I was not in the thread, but [member="Matsu Ike"] will probably remember it, I believe Master Syn was in it with J. DragonsFlame.

I do have a private thread (for Iella) located in the Silent Desert if you wont it. But it is more a solo training thing.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Qual'Zyanya"]

Thank you guys! If you could give me a few sentences on what happened that would be great!

I'm searching for information that details what has happened on Tython; large events, raids, building of things, restoration and such. Types of items that you'd normally see in a wiki page for history or locations that would be great to know about!

I know we had the large Jedi academy.
The raid on the archives; what was stolen there? By whom? Auctioned off? Were they ever recovered?

Are there still items hidden there?

[member="Darth Isolda"]

My internet is the dead.

While Kiskla was grandmaster, Jorus evacuated all the Jedi from Tython. I think Michael Sardun was also involved. His writer also had claim on the place during the height of the Sith occupation

tumblr_mk52qgDnWB1s2b2mgo2_500.gif

| K L O N I N * I V * S A U D |

Name: Klonin Iv Saud | Valley Of Fire

Planet: Tython

Nexus Alignment: Dark
Nexus Effects:
(In tandem with the chosen alignment above, please describe the nature of the nexus and the effects it may render on local visitors or occupants.)

Size:
  • Region
Development Threads:

Description:
(Describe the area where the nexus is located.)

Origins/History:
(Force Nexus don’t just appear on their own. They are typically the result of events in the localized area. Please explain the nature of the origins and history of the creation of this nexus.)

Links:
Roleplay Links:
Image links in order:

tumblr_mk52qgDnWB1s2b2mgo2_500.gif

| K L O N I N * I V * S A U D |

Name: Klonin Iv Saud | Valley Of Fire

Image Source: Mordor

Classification: Razed valley and mountain terrain

Size: Massive

Population: 1 million

Demographics:

50% Vahla, 20% Human, 20% Yuuzhang Vong, 10% other ( Flesheaters, Twi'leks, Other near humans)

Points of Interest:
  • The Eye of Vahl ~ The Oracle's Tower
  • Pyre of Sacrifice
  • Ember of Vahl Citadel
  • Sith Temple

Description: (Describe your location in at least one paragraph. Please reference all characters, companies, and factions involved.)

History: (Optional. Describe the history of this geographical location. It can have lasted since well before our current timeline, or it can be brand new due to current circumstances.)

Intent: To submit the Tython lore after the events of the Netherworld.

Links:

Roleplay Links:

Image links in order:

7f30538980841f787fd9d1a514933f87.jpg
| A K U T E * I V * V A H L |​

Name: Akute Iv Vahl | Eye of Vahl ~ The Oracle's Tower

Image Source: Sauron's Tower

Classification: Farseeing & Astronomical Device

Affiliation: Ember of Vahl | One Sith

Description:

History:

(Optional. Describe the history of this structure.)

Intent: To submit the
Tython lore after the events of the Netherworld.

Links:

Roleplay Links:

Image links in order:

Name:
(What is the name of your structure?)

Image Source: (Optional. Please link the origin and artist of the image you have used, if possible.)

Classification: (Is this a Mining facility? Industrial plant? A farm? A mall? A market? Tell us what type of structure this is.)

Location: (Where is it located? Be as descriptive as possible.)

Affiliation: (Who owns it currently?)

Description:
(Describe your structure in at least one paragraph. Please reference all characters, companies, and factions involved. Also list out significant areas within the structure, if necessary.)

History:

Intent: To submit the
Tython lore after the events of the Netherworld.

Links:

Roleplay Links:

Image links in order:

| J E D I * T E M P L E * R U I N S |

Name: Jedi Temple Ruins

Image Source:

Classification: Jedi Temple Ruins
Affiliation: None

Description:

Points of Interests of the Ruins:

The Jedi Archives

Valik, Velok, and Val'ryss all participated in the Holocron raid(interestingly enough the Future Darth Orcus was also there as Jedi.) The first holocron auction was locked and made non-canon because people were grossly overestimating their wealth and were betting half a billion credits for pedicure sets. The Second one stood and was also a result of Dissero and Velok raiding the Sith Empire's vaults.

The Jedi Temple

Circle of Healers Alcove

(Describe your structure in at least one paragraph. Please reference all characters, companies, and factions involved. Also list out significant areas within the structure, if necessary.)

History:

Intent: To submit the Tython lore before and after the events of the Netherworld.

Links:

Roleplay Links:
Image links in order:

| T Y T H O N * J E D I * T E M P L E |

Name: Jedi Temple

Image Source:

Classification: Razed Temple Ruins

Size:

Population: Unknown

Demographics:
  • 80% Unknown
  • 20% Yuuzhan Vong Creatures

Points of Interest:
  • The Jedi Temple Ruins
  • The Underground Alcoves

Description:
Karen Roberts was running the Republic under his Flint Pherson guise he had a lot of the Jedi that were coming in helping with construction of a Jedi Temple.

(Describe your location in at least one paragraph. Please reference all characters, companies, and factions involved.)

History: (Optional. Describe the history of this geographical location. It can have lasted since well before our current timeline, or it can be brand new due to current circumstances.)

Intent: To submit the Tython lore before and after the events of the Netherworld.

Links:

Roleplay Links:

Image links in order:

| T H E * U N D E R G R O U N D * A L C O V E S |

Name: (What is the name of your geographical landmark?)

Image Source: (Optional. Please link the origin and artist of the image you have used, if possible.)

Classification: (The types of classification are (but not limited to): Ocean, Desert, Plains, Swamp, Mountain, Forest etc. )

Location: (On what planet or astronomical object is it located? Be as descriptive as possible.)

Size: (What is the size of this geographical landmark? It can be a sprawling park, a vast ocean, a gigantic mountain, a small oasis, or a tiny desert. You can list the size in square meters. You may also choose to list this as Massive, Heavy, Medium, Small, Minor or Insignificant.)

Population: (Optional. Do people inhabit this geographical location? You may reference the exact number or dictate it simply as a Massive, Heavy, Medium, Small, Minor or Insignificant.)

Demographics: (Optional. Please include the percentages of species that inhabit the geographical location. For example, you could put 67% Human, 13% Rodian, 10% Wookiee and 10% Ithorian.)

Points of Interest: (Optional. What areas within the geographical location are significant? You can link other geographical entries, cities, structures, and military bases here.)

Description: (Describe your location in at least one paragraph. Please reference all characters, companies, and factions involved.)

Intent: (Why are you creating this submission?)

Links: (Optional. You may provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom