Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosting but not Gone

Midve

M
As @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] mentioned in his admin-seeking thread, I have been slightly overwhelmed as of late with real life happening. Part of growing up is learning what are your true priorities.

With that being said, I am still committed to the Empire, and I will continue to patrol our faction and hopefully re-spark my usual recruitment campaigns. However, I will not be able to keep up on everything site-wide, and indeed, I am slashing or benching a few of my characters.

My RP emphasis will be on Midve. I have a civilization to build with Akio in the Asha'ladier, and of course it would be improper for me to not try my best to add to our dominions.

I will be shelving @[member="Mehrk Gorbi"] and your beloved tapioca smuggler @[member="Tacitanya Raderi"] until further notice. Though I do owe @[member="Aditya Amadis"] an RP. Aditya, let me know when you have something cooked up, I will bring my Twi'lek along for the ride.

@[member="Bottlecap"] and my Jedi @[member="Stjeki Sykerson"] are essentially dead. RIP, they were so young, blah blah.

Rest assured that even though I may delay, I do not forget my commitments.

@[member="Midve"] I believe the RP owed is one to develop technology/get Aditya set up with some more Atrisian tech/workshop so she can start building her own.
:) Work for you? And thank you for your deference, I appreciate and respect your need for time, so let me know what your time constraints are and I will work around them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom