Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting What's Mine

Once the ship had landed, Gorteko rose to his feet before following [member="Krayzen Dratos"] and [member="Tymon"] out; following in the actions of those before him and nodding towards the pilot. After listening to the mission leader explain the guard situation, Cole's question became answerable for Gorteko. "I say this as someone who takes no pleasure in death, but I believe that killing them is the better choice in this instance. They've made their choices, to be free of rules and above the law. They wouldn't take kindly to imprisonment, and would cause more trouble than they are worth. Adittionally, if we do not kill them, they are provided a second opportunity to eliminate us, and they won't consider capturing us like we are them. For our own personal safety and for the sake of the One Sith Empire, we need to kill these pirates."

While he sounded absolute, he had his doubts. This particular sith despised death, the idea of taking away any possibility that a person could become, preventing them from affecting the universe any further. It didn't sit well with him, but for the greater good, he would do what he had to do. Culling the wicked so that the innocent might prosper, this was what allowed the man to get past his ideal, and give him the strength to take a life. Though ultimately, this decision wasn't his, if Krayzen told them to keep as many alive as possible, that would be what he would do. For now he would simply await his next order.

"You can each choose to indepedently act as you wish. I only ask that you don't kill the people I don't want to be killed for their information." Krayzen stated to [member="Tymon"], nodding at both him, and [member="Gorteko Graye"].

"I would completely agree with you Gorteko if we were dealing with insignificant fools, but information is a powerful currency, and I want to get as much as I can get so that [member="Darth Prazutis"] can have his agents interrogate this fools, and then send them to farthest of prisons, where they will probably be killed in the process." the General stated. "This pirates could lead us to other cells in One Sith space; they can also tell us about the networks that are here on Rendilii; that is why I will not kill all of them." the Sith quickly replied.

The there Sith then went, and soon arrived at the tunnel. The Anzat then used telekinesis to remove it, then entered the tunnel, his air filtration systems in his personal armor protecting him from the fowl smell. This should be interesting he thought as he waited for Tymon, and Gorteko to enter.

The rebuttal provided by [member="Krayzen Dratos"] was sound, and the sith couldn't help but agree; however, the ones they were to keep alive would have to be dealt with in such a way that they did not receive such an opportunity as to try to attack them. He wondered how they would be able to deal with them in such a manner, as he himself brought no means of constraint, perhaps the general had a plan in mind though. Gorteko would just have to wait to find out.

Upon entering the tunnel that their mission leader had opened, Gorteko found upon himself a most fowl stench; if nothing else it reminded him of his days in the cartel. Ultimately this would bother him little. After a moment Gorteko would ask The Anzet "I assume you're leading the way then?"

[member="Tymon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom