Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting What's Mine

Krayzen had discovered that a highly coveted design he wanted belonged to some pirates, so it was only natural that the Anzat go and take them for himself; after all, this design could be useful for the One Sith, and as one of the best One Sith designers, he wanted the design in order to improve it, and make it his own design.

The Anzat had ordered for his own ever expanding personal intelligence network to figure out where the pirates were, and he had been able to discover the location if the pirate base. Krayzen had originally planned on commanding his own fleet to eliminate the pirate base, but the Anzati himself knew their were many more efficient ways to get kriff up the pirates.

Wanting to find capable individuals, Krayzen had spent some time finding out who to fight. The Anzati had determined [member="Tymon"], and [member="Gorteko Graye"], two powerful, and up and coming Sith Acolytes would certainly be perfect for the job, the former knowing him as an apprentice of Konrad von Grimmelshauen.

He had notified them to come, and as he waited, he began to look at the schematics of the base, wanting to find out where the design was.

[member="Tymon"] [member="Gorteko Graye"]

As Gorteko approached the room where [member="Krayzen Dratos"] waited, he wondered what he had been called upon for. For what mission would he be needed? There would really only be one way to find out, which would be to enter the room, which is exactly what he did. Pushing open the door, the sth walked carefully into the room, his steps nearly silent as he moved towards an open chair which he then sat in.

"So, what exactly is required of me, my lord? Though should you prefer to wait until we're all here to explain, I will await your answer." Gorteko asked as he got comfortable in his seat. His voice was calm and collected, though what he felt was excitement, this was practically his first field mission after all.

Cole Tymon quickly made his way to the room which contained [member="Krayzen Dratos"] and [member="Gorteko Graye"]. As of yet, Cole did not know what he and Gorteko would be doing for the Sith Knight. Walking into the unknown was apparently a specialty of Cole's, so he tried to prepare himself for anything. Upon reaching the door, the Acolyte slowly opened it and scanned the room briefly.

He spotted Krayzen and Gorteko quick enough, and began to make his way over to them. Cole commenced his normal procedure of bowing to the Sith Knight briefly before taking the seat next to Gorteko. Cole sat straight and at attention, waiting for Krayzen to inform them of their mission.

"Thank you for meeting me here." the dark-sider stated. He had previously heard what [member="Gorteko Graye"] had stated, but like the Acolyte had said, Krayzen wanted all of them to be here in order for them to be briefed on the mission.

"Today, we undertake an important mission; the aim of the mission is to steal an important design that I want to have in my hands, but are in the hands of pirates. Instead of sending in troops there, I believe a covert mission is necessary. Any questions?" Krayzen stated.

After [member="Krayzen Dratos"] had instructed the two acolytes in their upcoming task, the time for questions had come. Cole raised his voice to ask his sole question, "Will you be accompanying us, or will it be just Gorteko and I?" Waiting for his answer, Cole took a quick moment to glance at his fellow acolyte before directing his attention back on Krayzen.

While listening to [member="Krayzen Dratos"] Gorteko could only think of a phrase that was more or less a rule when it came to dealing with other criminals while he was in the cartel. ​'It's not stealing, it's acquisition.' Though that didn't change what they were about to do. Upon hearing [member="Tymon"] 's question, he thought it was an interesting one. While it was important information, it ultimately didn't affect the outcome of his departure, both acolytes would go on this mission with or without the knight. Gorteko then thought it would be proper that he ask some questions as well, "Also, what do we know about these pirates? Their numbers, location, fortifications? Knowing where the plans are located might also help."

When the Anzat was asked if he would be accompanying [member="Tymon"] and [member="Gorteko Graye"] at the mission, Krayzen couldn't help but smirk. "Yes, I will be accompanying you at the mission. It is an important mission after all my friends." Krayzen stated, a slight hint of arrogance but most of the tone being respectful. The Anzat couldn't help but be arrogant. It was part of his nature, especially during battle; he knew that it would probably kill him one day. That day however, wasn't today.

"You raise an important question Gorteko. There possess a fortress at Atrisia. Most of their fortifications are CIWS systems, and Anti-Aircraft guns, most of which would probably be useful against starfighters, but we aren't bringing those to the mission." Well....technically that was true. Truthfully speaking, the Anzat had positioned his fleet well away from any sensors that operated in Atrisia, his Admiral ready ready to conduct a precise hyperspace jump if necessary.

Krayzen then snapped his fingers, and a schematics of the base was shown. The Lieutenant General then pointed at a particular blueprint of a room. "That is where the plans are located. They don't have any socket guards or an an encyption module, so it should be relatively easy to crack. Any more questions?"

Cole sat silent and unmoving in his seat as the Sith Knight in front of him gave detail of the fortress they were infiltrating. The Lieutenant Colonel paid close attention, eager to learn the defenses of the base. The more information the group knew about that place they were infiltrating, there was less of a chance for something to go wrong. When the Anzat spoke of cracking, Cole knew he was hopeless in that regard. The Acolyte knew nothing of slicing.

Cole had no more questions for the Sith Knight in front of him, so he shook his head slightly and responded, "I have no more questions. I am ready to depart whenever we must." Upon saying this, Cole leaned forward from his normal position, readying himself to stand to his feet should the group leave.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Gorteko Graye"]

Listening to [member="Krayzen Dratos"] explain the defenses of the base, he understood why a covert mission was the better choice. Worst case scenario with this mission, the One Sith only lose three assets. As opposed to a fleet assault potentially losing dozens of ships, hundreds to thousands of troops, and countless credits in a worst case scenario. Less risk with the same reward.

Following the response of [member="Tymon"] to the knight's last question, Gorteko followed suite. "I as well have no further questions and am ready to leave."

"Excellent." Krayzen stated after hearing [member="Gorteko Graye"], and [member="Tymon"] state that they have no further questions. The Anzati then prepared to go over other things, ready for the important mission that was at hand. In all honestly, this was probably one of the most important missions Krayzen was undertaking, so he wanted to make sure that he was ready to do whatever he needed to do to make sure they were coming alive.

"We are going to go via a shuttle via my own design,which is akin to the Stealth X that is commonly used by the New Republic. We are going to land some hundreds of meters away from the base, then we are going to go through a tunnel. " Krayzen stated. "After that, well, I'm sure you can figure it out." Krayzen replied.

"Let's go then." he stated, they went to the hangar of the ship.

After the trio had begun to travel to the hangar, Cole raised his voice with another question, "This tunnel we're meant to enter, do we know whether it's guarded? If it is, do we know how well?" Knowing whether or not to expect opposition upon their arrival could be a key detail to the entire operation, and Cole wasn't about to let something so simple go unnoticed. Even if the group had no idea whether their entrance was guarded, him raising the question would hopefully be enough to encourage further caution when needed.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Gorteko Graye"]

Following [member="Krayzen Dratos"] to the hanger bay, Gorteko began to deal with his internal conflicts. 'I will most likely have to take lives today. While this is most unfortunate, it is necessary. These people we will be in conflict with, they have chosen their life's course. They've decided to be on the side they're on, the side opposing ours. If I fail to eliminate those trying to kill my allies, then I myself am responsible for their deaths. For the sake of the sake of the One Sith, I will have to eliminate potential from this universe. But it is something I must do, for the greater good.' These were the thoughts that reassured the acolyte that deaths, at times, were necessary.

Upon hear the question that [member="Tymon"] had posed, Gorteko thought it was a good question, though it didn't really matter because guards can change in an instant. Perhaps they doubled up that day, or had fewer than expected; or the intel could be wrong entirely, they would just have to maintain awareness of the situation at all times for things as fluid as guard postings. The acolyte wouldn't voice this opinion however, as it wasn't his question to answer. He would just wait to hear the response the knight had, and continue to follow quietly.

Krayzen then heard [member="Tymon"]'s question, and he decided to respond. "Tunnels have always been one of the least guarded place(OOC: see original Clone Wars cartoon), especially as one as far as our place." the Sith Knight, and -hopefully- future Sith Lord stated. Krayzen then felt [member="Gorteko Graye"]'s internal conflicts, mostly slightly feeling it fear sensing it through the force. Interesting he thought, his Teras Kasi, and other mental defenses protecting the Sith.

He then lead them to the hangar, and into the shuttle, which was equipped with the standard sensor suite(DER,HSI, etc). "My Lords." a soldier stated. "Welcome; you are cleared for launch."

"Excellent."

"Shall we continue my friends." the Sith stated, entering the exit hatch of the ship.

Gorteko followed [member="Krayzen Dratos"] all the way into the ship, where he would then find a place to seat himself. 'As it is a covert mission, it'd only make sense to enter through the least secure area. Although it seems like this mission is going to be too easy. And if there's one thing I know about easy missions, it's that there are none. I suppose only time will tell how this mission will go.' Gorteko thought to himself as he awaited departure.

[member="Tymon"]

When [member="Krayzen Dratos"] answered his question, Cole nodded slowly. He climbed into the shuttle with his two comrades, and scanned around the interior briefly. The interior made no difference to him, but he was curious as to how it looked nevertheless. He took a seat next to [member="Gorteko Graye"], and awaited the departure of the shuttle.

OOC: Let's try to keep the post count between 150-200 words. You can do a tone of stuff, like talking about your character's feelings, and his ambitions, and how this mission can help them get noticed by some higher up. You can also talk about how your force powers can improve in this mission. When we get to the combative part of the mission, you can speak about how you are using your force abilities, gathering up your energy to send an attack toward the enemy in a span of seconds. You can also talk about your surroundings, and your relationship with each other, and with Krayzen, etc. Tons of stuff we can talk about mate.

Krayzen then entered the ship, where he moved in, sitting right behind [member="Tymon"], and [member="Gorteko Graye"]. He then motioned for the pilot to begin the flight, and the pilot activated the engines, the exit hatch of the ship closing, and the hangars opening.

"We are ready to begin flight patterns my Lords." the pilot stated.

Krayzen then so the pilot move in an upward vector, approaching the gravity well, and the orbit of the planet. He then nodded at approval to the pilot, once again seeing that he demonstrated an excellent proficiency for piloting-something he probably learned while being in the One Sith Navy.

"Inputting coordinates to Rendilli. I will be moving us in a flight path that will disguise us from the defense fleet there my Lords. Per your orders, I will also land close to the tunnel. " he stated.

The man then inputted the coordinates to Rendilli, and instantly, the ship flied in speeds faster than light, arriving in Rendilli in a matter of seconds.

Let the mission begin.

Cole Tymon watched the pilot of their shuttle input the coordinates to Rendilli, admiring not only the talent of the man, but the respect he was giving the three Sith. Cole was surely no pilot, he could more than likely get to his destination most times, but past that he was rather useless. Due to his personal lack of experience, it made the feats of the pilot seem so much larger. Perhaps, in fact, Cole exaggerated the man's abilities. In the end, however, the man was able to get the group past the defenses. For that, the nameless pilot earned a small bit of respect from the young Sith.

Once the view of the core planet of Rendilli came into view, Cole turned around slightly to glance back at the leader of the mission, [member="Krayzen Dratos"]. He didn't say anything, and turned back to face the front and continue to watch as the distance between their shuttle and the planet lessened.

[member="Gorteko Graye"]

As they began their journey to Rendilli, Gorteko began to wonder what this mission had in store for them. It seemed too simple that they would just walk in and take the plans. Even entering from the least guarded area, they had to be some type of alarm system that would encourage reinforcements to engage the thieves. There was just simply no way that this mission could go as easily as the explanation of the mission had been given. The doubts Gorteko was experiencing bothered him deeply; what right had he to doubt the plan of [member="Krayzen Dratos"]. Perhaps it was from his time in the Cartel, this was basically his first field work since that time. He could more than likely attest this doubt to the lack of trust he earned in his earlier exploits, though that did not ease his suspicion. In any case, only time would tell what was in store for the group, and not much time at that as the planet drew ever nearer, which meant the start of their mission di so as well.

[member="Tymon"]

[member="Gorteko Graye"] [member="Tymon"]

"Welcome to Rendilli my Lords." the pilot stated as he descended upon Rendilli.

"We are currently outside the sensor ranges of the pirates; additionally, the ship is approaching the gravity well." the pilot stated. For those that did not know what a gravity well was, it was the gravitational sphere that was outside a ship; furthermore, it prohibited a ship from jumping out of hyperspace, something that was exemplified numerous times(read the first Thrawn book as an example)

Soon, the ship landed, and the exit hatch opened. Krayzen then walked out, nodding at the pilot to thank him for what he had done-something that he did a lot.

"Alright; we are 100 m away from that tunnel. While I did imply it would be relatively easy to go pass their base via the tunnel, keep in mind that I didn't state that it won't be guarded, so eliminate them if you must." Krayzen ordered. The Anzat planned on living a couple of them alive, just for information. After that, they would probably rot in a One Sith prison for the rest of their lives, or maybe even killed. As long as they were not causing harm for the One Sith, the Sith Knight didn't care.

"Shall we go?" he stated, waiting for them to join him.

Cole Tymon watched intently as the pilot maneuvered to avoid detection from the pirates that the group would soon be facing. Yet again, the pilot impressed the young Sith. Without this nameless man, the entire operation would more than likely have gone a different direction.

Soon enough, the pilot landed the shuttle down onto the planet. The exit hatch opened as they landed, and [member="Krayzen Dratos"] stepped outside. Eager to begin the mission, Cole sent a quick look to [member="Gorteko Graye"] and stood to his feet. Before exiting the shuttle, however, he sent a nod of respect to the pilot and spoke, "My thanks for the ride." Before he was given any response, he stepped outside and stood next to Krayzen.

"Are we going in to slaughter them, or shall we simply disable them? I, myself, am fine with either." It made no big difference to Cole whether they killed their opponents of the day. The plus side to keeping them alive is perhaps taking them back as slaves to aid in the training of his regiment or even just menial tasks. Killing them would be more quick and simple, however. Either way, the decision was left to Krayzen, as he was in charge of the operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom