Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting used to a New Shell.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
@Ra'a'mah

Alexandra looked at Ra closely for a few long moments, thinking on the answer that had been given, the completion for the unfinished statement before laughing and looking off to the side. A genuine sense of humor crossed her face and she looked at the ground for a few long moments, thinking on the matter and wondering.

"Well, not the phrase I would have used... but it wasn't his face I enjoyed to rip off, if that answers anything." Her smile was softened a bit and she sighed, a long one that left her a bit more relaxed and thinking on the situation infront of her.

"Its a good name, Ra'a'mah that is. Though a bit long, I think you should just keep it to Ra. If you don't already. I do the same with my own, so call me Alex from now on if you do not mind."

She could tell the conversation had relaxed Alex a great deal. Her being herself, she was relaxing a little herself, but not a great deal. What Alex said that, did maybe her chuckle slightly. Ra could just imagine what that was.

"It's all I've ever know and yes I have people call me Ra to make it easier."

Nodding when told to call her Alex, it was something she would if she ever had to say her name.

"My name means mercy."

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

@Ra'a'mah mentioned her name meaning mercy and for a moment Alexandra said nothing. She thought on it for a few moments before finally patting the ground infront of herself and sitting up, looking at Ra's face now.

"Sit with me, You have struck my curiosity Ra. I wish to know a bit more about your past if you do not mind talking to me."

"Especially with all things considered and all things given, two former Sith could have some interesting talks about how they left their beginnings." That much was certain, especially considering the only other thing that Alex would suggest was something a bit more fun.

Fun in her mind atleast.

So far Ra was enjoying the talk between them. When Alex invited her to take a seat in front of her to talk more, she accepted it and sat down.

"If I minded, I would have walked away a long time ago."

It was said with some humor and a small sigh of almost a laugh.

"Agreed. It happened twice to me. Once I didn't know it and second was not too long actually and by choice. I still stand by that choice. What about you?"

What she said did not go into great detail, but those would need to be asked about. Ra would speak openly with Alex and she hoped the other woman would do the same for her.

Alexandra Feanor

@Ra'a'mah

"Indefinitely. The best decision of my life was leaving the Sith, especially after having been betrayed. I only regret the actions that came after the fact and wish that had not happened. But That is in the past and it is time to move on, as you have been mentioning." She smiled and stretched her arms a bit.

"Little for me to say about the matter myself, but it was certainly a good choice. Especially now that I am a Jedi and they have far more interest in my personal growth than the Sith did. Quite an irritating group the sith, certainly one that kept me always on my feet. I think their code had merit though, even if flawed by the means in which to accomplice it."

She had after all gained her freedom by following that code, and now she taught those under her with new understanding. With an understanding of light and dark, something she could use to her advantage.

"Sorry if I ramble a bit. Old habit of mine."

If Alex thought she was rambling, Ra did not. It was clear they both agreed leaving the sith behind had among the best decisions either of them had made. It hadn't been in the same manner or the same reasons though.

"I actually grew up sith on a no name world. Rather, even in my memory it's name is gone. Eh, I decided I'm not a fit for Jedi or Sith and just well, do my own thing. Not sure if that makes sense."

The Sith had also betrayed her, but Ra didn't think it was anything personal. They hadn't done anything since, but she was going to get revenge for what they had done. Some things one just couldn't forgive and that betrayal was one such thing.

"You're not."

Alexandra Feanor

@Ra'a'mah

"Doing your own thing? I will have to test that out one day, I generally follow the voice of a tiny little wolf who doesn't know how to speak. But hes a fool, said I could make wings with wax and feathers. Such a strange fellow." She smiled at Ra, not sure why those words in particular came to mind when she talked about the Ashlan companion she had connected herself to. It felt appropriate for the small thing though, even if he wasn't in sight at the moment.

Alexandra's eyes moved to the tree again and she touched it, smiling as she felt the bit of herself inside of it. Her hand ran over the bark of the tree and she leaned against it once more, thinking on the matter, thinking on what to say next.

Instead of something thoughtful, or provoking, she chose something simple.

"So, miss visitor in hiding, from what I can gather. What do you do around here? Seen anything interesting?"

"Like Ace?"

She had met that little scoundrel very early with Vulps and had wanted one since. Then again Ra wanted many things, but an Ashlan Wolf had to be one the cutest of them. Actually looking around, she wondered where the one with Alex was hiding.

"What his name?"

When asked what she was doing on Veradune, she shrugged her shoulders.

"Just keeping as low of a profile as I can. Living, that's about all I do around here. Haven't seen anything, until meeting you, this trip."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom