Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Getting the lay of the land.

Hey guys, so in order to keep my Jedi's characterization straight in my head and get a grip on things that are happening in universe, I have started writing a journal for my character. I don't know if any of you do it but personally I think it helps me focus my thoughts and ideas. Anyways, my first priority in actually doing this is, as the title says, getting the lay of the land, and to do that, I need to know:

• Current active factions and their notable figures
  • Recent/current events in the galaxy that the timeline wouldn't have covered

I feel like when I have those things in my head, I can start to focus on making a story with you guys and, most importantly, having fun with my character. Any help you guys can offer would be amazing...pretty please?

:)

tumblr_n5fyofxCng1sj44sdo1_400.gifv

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Hrrmm, I'll uh, try my hand Karra Tor Karra Tor

The Sith Empire Dark Council ( The current big bads of the site. Subject to change. )

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex - The Emperor
Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf - Spooky alchemist, powerful stuff.
Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield - One post force storms, smart guy.
Darth Bellum Darth Bellum - THE Premier Sith Lord of everything.
Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis - The Shadow Hand, spooky guy, strong.
Hailyn Hailyn - Not a real person, real strong tho, kinda cute in a rip your face off kinda way.
Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar - Punished, great writer, best NFU, great war writer, a true king.
Silver Jedi Order (I don't know their IC government structure, it's not written too often. Kyra Perl Kyra Perl is the best person to ask),

Elise - Unofficial leader of Silver Jedi.
Valkren Calderon Valkren Calderon - You like republic commandos? I know I do.
Confederacy of Independent Systems ( Anything and everything that isn't an alien fits in here. )

Gat Tambor Gat Tambor - The last living Celestial, possibly Wat Tambor, a true King.
Darth Metus Darth Metus - Viceroy Supreme
Srina Talon Srina Talon - Khaleesi but in Star Wars
Kyyrk Kyyrk - Keanu Reeves + Kenshi from Mortal Kombat in Star Wars
John Locke John Locke (?) - Keanu Reeves meets Deus Ex Machina
I'm willing to bet there are ten more names here, but I really couldn't tell you them all. Big active faction, you'd want to join their discord.
Bryn'adul ( Aliens who kill everything. )

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus - All non-bryn must die.
High Republic ( The classic Republic faction. If you like the prequel trilogy, this is your jam. )

Maou Maou - Spooky Senator, criminal?
Raona Cadera Raona Cadera - Hot diplomat mom.
Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga - The Ten Ton Terror of Tython, Jedi dad, p cool. Would kiss him on the mouth.
Fable Solborne - Senator, I think.
The Alliance ( You like the original trilogy? You'll like it here. )

Dak Dak - Robot man
P Placeholder 0128 - Crusader man, former Imperator.
Ryv Ryv - Me, Jedi knight
Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt - Jedi Ace Pilot, she cool.
Avo Avo - He posts sometimes, Jedi Master.
Outer Planetary Alliance ( These guys are cowboy Jedi, outer rim stuff, big fun. )

Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser - Started the Jedi cowboy trend. Closest thing to Luke Skywalker we got.
Caedyn Arenais - Living up to a heroic legacy.
Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor - Thicc Jedi Master, Jedi Judge.
Agents of Chaos ( Out here to destroy the powerful. )

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter - Cute, cuddly, deadly.
The Eternal Empire ( Helghast as far as the eye can see. )

Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe - Emperor, evil, military genius, cool guy, force must die.
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim - Emperor's hand, red witch, real hot, wish she'd rp with me.
Gonna take this opportunity to shill the Jedi Order minor faction I help run, mostly because I took the time to help out. Give and take, the spice of life.

THE JEDI ORDER - PEAK JEDI ROLEPLAY, THE PLACE TO BE, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE, JEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga - Unofficial grandmaster, still Jedi dad, kiss on sight.
Ryv Ryv - Hey, its me again, this time as the Sword of the Jedi.
Aldric - Jedi Master, smart, funny, cool, great writer.
Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo - Jedi Padawan, real kingly guy.

Last edited:
Karra Tor Karra Tor

Now, I can't compete with Ryv Ryv glorious description of the state of the galaxy... so I'm not going to try. What I am going to do is point out that someone made an (unofficial) timeline a while back and it's pretty great if you want to quickly get an overview of what's happened on the board. It doesn't have all the most recent events - such as the invasions of Kintan and Mandalore Moridinae TSE were involved with, or the Agents of Chaos (and I'm only assuming here) snorting a mountain of giggledust and attempting to put ion engines on a planet - but it should be pretty up to date.

Aside from that? I would recommend you simply pick a faction you think sounds interesting and join their Discord - I'm sure there's plenty of people willing to answer any questions you might have. None of them can compare to the glory of the Sith Empire, of course, on account of our superior chocolate-chip cookies - the secret ingredient is Sith Poison, but don't tell anyone.

Karra Tor Karra Tor Ryv Ryv

I would like to state for the record that my descriptor would be more apt were it changed to "Grumpy mother-karker"

That being said, Ryv is otherwise correct, there's a LOT of us CIS peeps out and about. Once I get back from work I can probably draft up some kind of who's who list, and general summary (now that I know this exists). But yeah he's right, you should totally join our discord. Come to the CIS. We have brownies. And if you join the Knights Obsidian, you get the REAL good brownies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom