Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Getting the band back together.

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

53950.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Dilorian in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music" (Both on ship at all times)
Tag: Joran Del-Finn Joran Del-Finn Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek Jax Thio Jax Thio

As “The Starlight Sentinel” set down on the landing pad, there was something different about today. Caltin was actually not on the ship. It was a good thing though because he was actually flying “The Old Girl”, the new designation for the transport that he had enjoyed using since his return to consciousness. He needed something different for his ever-changing and evolving needs. Yes, he was a Jedi, but he had so much else on his plate now that there needed to be something he could use that would “check all of the boxes.”

Where did they land? Naboo. At the house, he, his sister, and brother-in-law built and bought and built so long ago.

Truth be told, the big guy never expected to come back here, resigning himself to the fact that it had been so long and for him to just invite himself there would be pushing his way into lives he had no place in. The “special” landing bay opened up just like it had so many times in the past through the Force, only this time, Joran seemed to have actually put some time and effort into updating it. This made sense as when he opened it the last time he was here, the age and stench of 860 years were obvious, even from inside the home. It was good to see “The Fugitive’s Redemption”, his ship when he was in the “old” Order was fixed and good to go. That brought a sense of pride and a big smile on his face as he set down in front of it. Taking a walk-around after disembarking, Caltin felt the old lines, admired the authenticity of much of the ship itself, and even the updated tech. It was a great ship.

“Roller”, his astromech droid actually came out to roll around the place. They were welcome this time, so it wasn’t a problem. Caltin was walking up to the house carrying a pack. Great memories emanated from this place, and it was time to create new ones. It was time to actually allow himself to be the person he struggled to be in the past. No more twisted and misunderstood senses of duty, he was just who he was.

Walking alongside the pool, Caltin liked the grotto that was put in, against the house it actually made for an interesting theme to the pool and the house itself. It changed the way that he looked at the place, but in a great way. Setting down the pack, he went over to what was obviously an outside bar, and poured himself a drink (relax, non-alcoholic), and sat down.

Clearly, no one was here, and he didn’t have the access codes. Caltin was locked out.

First time for everything.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

Joran Del-Finn

Smuggler by day. Snuggler by night.
Joran sighed as he brought the perseverance down for a landing. The ancient ship creaked and moaned as it opened up its landing gears preparing to touch down on the super secret landing pad that had revealed itself while he was away. There were a handful of people who knew that the landing pad even existed and far fewer who knew how to open it up. He sighed again as he looked at the other three ships that sat before him. Two of them did not belong to him and the third he had only recently come by, a gift from the owner of the two ships that weren’t his. A Jedi master who had come all the way from the past and shared his face and felt the right to share “his home” as well.

Joran entered the incredibly large and ostentatious manor that he would use as a home. He hit the fresher and took a long hot shower washing off the weeks he had spent in space. After he dressed himself in the finest new fashion from Naboo, off-white slim-fit nubian silk ants that stopped half way down his calves, a tight fitting V-neck t-shirt with wide grey and cream colored vertical stripes, dark brown loafers with no socks and a pair of blue tint shades.

Knowing that he was the only one that had used the security codes recently, he ventured out to the grotto thinking it was the most likely place one would be if they wanted to relax. He was disappointed to find out that he wasn’t disappointed and that he did in fact have a house guest.

“Su cuy'gar ba'buir” He said to Caltin as he began pouring his own drink(relax, very alcoholic) “What did I do to earn the pleasure of your company?”

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Jax Thio Jax Thio

53950.gif

Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music" (Both on ship at all times)

"Hi, grandparent"? Really?

While the smuggler wasn't technically wrong, it was still a bit of a rude statement. Then again, Caltin was intruding, so there was really no point to argue or do much of anything but get to the point.

Relax, I know that I'm not welcome, so I'm not staying. However, you're family and I've never turned my back on family, so...

Standing, and pulling out a datapad, Caltin just tossed it at, to Joran. The smuggler would see two things on it. One would be the security and access codes to "The Old Girl", as well as legal ownership changed over to him. The other was a substantial bank account, one that he could fund business ventures? Pay off debts? Blow on alcohol? Whatever.

I have a couple of things for Dagos too.

ZhUyygm.png

Joran Del-Finn

Smuggler by day. Snuggler by night.
Joran caught the datapad easily.

“Easy Cal.” He said making a calming gesture to his ancestor. Of all the Jedi Joran has met in his life Caltin was easily the most self-serious and that was saying a lot considering the time he had spent working with Master Aleero and his Padawaan thanks to Glasen Makast, Caltin might be serious but at least he wasn’t boring.

“My home is your home and all that, yeah?” He said flippantly to Caltin letting him know that, maybe he wasn’t his favorite guest but Joran wouldn’t kick him out when he showed up...at least not right away. “Now what do we have here?” He asked as he started thumbing through the contents of the datapad

Wait...he was getting ANOTHER ship from the Jedi. If Caltin kept this up he would end up giving Joran enough ships to start his own charter company , and then he saw it the bank account with wait...how many credits?! For Force’s sake it was a fortune, the frell was he up to giving all this to Joran? Joran just stared at the number for what must have been a full minute trying to find where the hook was.

“Your having Dagos come here?” He asked deciding to for now stay away from the subject of the massive amount of credits how was now seemingly in possession of.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Jax Thio Jax Thio

53950.gif

... and up went the eyebrow. The guy didn't trust him, and while it didn't affect the big guy, he was waiting for the bombshells he just dropped to be addressed.

They weren't.

That's fine, he could talk about Dagos for now and tell the guy he had nothing to worry about later.

Yeah, I have some things for him too, as well as Jax. I figured this was the best place to do it.

ZhUyygm.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom