Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Started

Nala was a bit confused by the question but answered regardless, trying to see exaclty her Master was testing when he mean "intuition".

"Well," she began "I see a man. One who obviously has great wisdom and teaching skills. And yet, maybe, has a darkside to him he choses to ignore for the sake of others?"

She was really guessing most of her answer. Again, she wasn't sure what @[member="Syn"] was asking of her. In her mind she guessed maybe being a judge of character was important to being Jedi; knowing when to sense there were liars and the like. But that sort of situation usually relied on the force to sense the thoughts of others. Nala simply waited to hear her master's response and wnder what this would lead to.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Nala Tu"]

She was doing well. "Yes your intuition, that gut reaction you have. For some it senses predators, for others dangers around them, it shows you when others are being deceptive. The force can help but your base instincts are what shall drive you. When I ask what you see of me you said I hide my darkside for others and this is true but it is not like most. I never fell to the darkside I was born in it, shaped by it, by the time I joined the jedi I was already six hundred years old. I committed atrocities and did many things but here teaching the ones who can learn from it how not to fall. So continue, what else do you see? what does your sight, smell, touch that primitive part of your brain for fight or flight, what does it tell you?"

She was surprised that she answered correctly purley on a guess. She had to give herself a silent congragulations for it before hearing @[member="Syn"] ask more.

"Well, if anything," she began to answer, this time more from her actually thinking about the question. "it tells me that I need to be ready for anything in any situation. Even with the force on my side, things could go from fine to worse before I'd even know it. I guess that's part of being a Jedi, needing to adapt to any situation that comes." She'd been looking away from Syn when she answered and finally looked back to meet his eyes when she asked "Am I close?"

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn continued to stare at her as she was speaking but he listened. "There is no wrong answer padawan, we are just talking. What you know and what you feel is your own. It is your view upon everything. Now we shall continue this discussion at a later time after you have gotten more experience. There is much you can learn here on Tython, the different temples on the world allow one to become balanced and find their center. Become stronger, that is where we shall begin and my ship will meet us at the first temple with the supplies we will need." A small look at Nala brought Syn to turn and begin to take off for the closest temple of the arts.

Nala perked up when @[member="Syn"] told her what was in store. But what got her even more was the mentin of "his ship."

"You have a ship?" she asked very ethusiatically. "One of your own or one that others pilot for you? Either way I don't mind. Really."

She was really eager for the answer, especially since she hoped to have a ship of her own one day. Be it a large freighter or just a personal shuttle, Nala wanted to put her pilot skills to use everyday for the rest of her life. All the times in her youth when Nala's father taught her to pilot had to pay off in thier own sense somehow.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn turned back and looked with a laugh. "Well I am not able to fly it myself, I am good but physical sight is still required for that. it is why I have padawans they can learn a valuable skill if they don't already know it." The jedi master started moving forward towards the temple far in the distance. "Your a pilot which could come in handy but this will be less on the ship. We'll practice force body along the way. When you breathe in hold it for a moment and push the force into your muscles and then release it."

Nala listend to @[member="Syn"] and nodded when he gave intructions. She was eager to pilot the ship for him but also wanted to do as much traning as she could to get even closer to ginally doing so. She stopped and took a few deep breaths. When she came to her final one she breathed in deep before holding it. She closed her eyes as she tried to focus on using the force in all her muscles; which was a bit hard given she barley had any real muscles for a Kaminoan. She tried to focus but had to stop. Nothing was really working and her face was starting to turn colors. She gapsed and caught her breath before looking to Syn and giving an awkward chuckle.

"Sorry, Master." she said, still getting he air back into her lungs.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn looked at his padawan as she... came near him and spoke. Perhaps this would be something she wouldn't be able to do, their journey would be on foot. To go across the planet even, his face showed concern as he spoke. "Are you okay? This will not be an easy task, since I am not able to leave Tython unless the council deems it your bulk of training will be here on the world. If you do not think you will be able to make it say so now and we can retire for the day."

She took a few more deep breaths and said "I think...That's enough for today, thank you." she found a decent area to sit and did so, catching more of her breath. "Master Syn..." she began to say. In her mind she wanted to confess to him what had happened before, why she failed at the saber tossing ealier when her mind found itself in darker places. But then she began to think now was not the time. If anything it was best to not let it hinder on any further traning for another day. She simply cleared her thraot and said "Thank you. For everything." she smiled.

@[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

"You are welcome padawan." The jedi master took a seat next to her and looked out on Tython while he relaxed. Their training for the day was over at least to let her rest for everything. To think on what she had learned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom