Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Started

Nala stopped and looked about, seeing things all around she could try to use for her telekinesis. But at the same time she worried. She hadn't gotten the handle on using it among her many other force abilities to at the very least understand. She nodded before finding a rock nearby. She held her hands out and focused. At first it didn't move but soon it began to shudder a little. Then it slowly began o rise off the ground but it was clear she was having trouble lifting it. Nala pushed to put more effort into it but, after putting too much into it, the rock went sky rocketing up into the air. She rubbed her head awkwardly as she looked back to @[member="Syn"].

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn watched her as she went about it, trying to lift a rock and then... then it was up in the sky as he grinned a little. That was rather amusing to say the least and he spoke clasping his hands behind his back. "Don't try and force it, feel the force in your hand then visualize in your mind wrapping it around the object you wish to lift. Then lift it gently, size and weight will only matter in your mind but there are limits to that. At the temple there are a series of stones one can lift and see how many they are able to, they make for great practice. Now try again, take a breathe in and release it as the rocks rise."

She nodded and looked to another nearby rock. This was was a little bigger than the last but she tried not to worry. She took many deep breaths before closing her eyes again. She repeated the words in her mind that Master @[member="Syn"] told her. Nala kept her eyes closed as she raised one hand and used the force to life it. At first nothing happened but, after another deep breath, the rock began to float up. Her eyes were still closed as it came closer and close towards her, eventually stopping right in front of her. As she began to open her eyes the rock gentle fell back to the ground.

Major Faction

Syn

"There you go padawan, your concentration is going to take some time and work but your getting it easily enough. Telekinesis is on of the first steps a jedi must learn, first you manipulate the world in the force and then you can focus on your own body. Now try again and allow the force to flow through you it is entering your body with every breathe you take it is pushing out to your finger tips and running over. Just tap into it and work on lifting." With a smirk Syn moved closer to observe but still had a good distance, if his padawan was like vael... which he doubted the boy had thrown himself against a wall with little to no effort. She had already shown the ability to stand on her own feet. @[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala nodded before closing her eyes again. A deep breath or two before the rock began to float again only this time it was not the only thing. Nearby other rocks began to levitate and come towards Nala. There were four all together, ranging different in size. Deep breaths left from Nala's mouth as she focused more, holding her hands out. The rocks began to circle her like orbiting moons. When she opened her eyes however the rocks fell back to the ground, making her jump as she looked back and realized how many there were.

Looking to @[member="Syn"] she asked "Did... I just do that?"

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn gave a nod of his head as he saw the rocks, all of them lifting up and up towards the padawan. They moved around her as he came a little closer to just listen to her heart beat and the steady pace of it. Her breathing was proper as needed for this then she opened her eyes. Something they would have to work on as closing them wouldn't always help. There was a noticeable shift to him at least but when she spoke he gave a nod. "Yes you did, there is much you can do when you believe in the force padawan. More so then some others. Now how did you feel when you were lifting the stones? It felt easier the second time correct?"

"It did." she said, a little more glad at herself. "I mean I was only thinking about the one but then I started thinking about more and then, I don't know. I guess I was focusing on more than I thought." She looked among all the rocks, realize just how many she was able to lift. She could hardly believe half of it herself, given that minutes go she was so bad that one rock is likely in orbit over the planet by this point. She looked to @[member="Syn"] and bowed her head "Thank you, Master."

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

He bowed his head at that, it wasn't fully him just some words. The power was all hers while he stood there and looked around. "It is not me, it is your skill in the force that has done this. The more you grow the more you'll learn when it comes to the force. I want you to practice more on your own, for now a real lesson. Anyone can lift rocks the real trick it going to be controlling what you lift. Now focus on your saber and levitate in you hand then fling it out. Hold it with the force and guide it around us."

Hearing her master's words Nala took out her saber and placed it at her feet. She walked away from it, reaching about 10 feet, before turning back and focusing. It shouldn't be more difficult than the rock, right? She only hoped so as she held out her hand and closed her eyes. Nala tried to focus like she did before, not thinking too hard and simply letting the force guide her saber back to her waiting hands. Slow breaths as she could feel it flow through her and towards her saber.

The saber slowly began to float off the ground. It hovered in the air for a moment before slowly moving towards it's owner's hand. Inch by inch it slowly came back, wavering a little here-and-there, before eventually reaching her hand. The moment it came back into her grasp Nala's eyes opened and she flung it out as her Master commanded. Now she kept herself focused on controlling the force to see it guide around both her and @[member="Syn"].

The blade spun around Nala, she not taking her eyes off of it as feeling this was her way of concentrating. As she did this her mind was focused on her goal. She concentrated on what she aspired to be, whom she idled and wished to be. The Ancient Jedi Master she read all about and dreamed o the adventures she had as her own. This helped her focus as the blade continued to spin around herself and Syn.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn watched and gave a nod of his head a little unorthodox starting with the blade on the ground but he wasn't going to question it. Each jedi had a unique way of going about it and each jad a way of learning. He wasn't going to be able to bend all of his students into mini hims that just followed the code. No he would need to show them how best to go about and what they could do. He just had to give it time and then she was doing it, making the blade hover around them while he spoke. "Very good now keep your focus on it, the activating switch is the most important aspect to focus on when you throw your blade. It makes it harder for others to deactivate it or steal it away. Now when your able to send it out as far as you can, test your limits and then bring it back to your hand carefully. Don't want you to get hurt."

Nala nodded ad said "Yes, Master." before brining it back to her hand. She pointed away from @[member="Syn"] to b on the safe side before concentrating like she did before. A good fling forward and the saber flew. She focused on keeping the blade on, thinking as if her finger were still on the button, making the blue light blade appear.

But as she tried to focus, taking it as far as she could before bringing it back, memories began to enter her mind. Ones that began to could her thoughts and concentration. Images flashed in her eyes. A young kaminoan running away from a group of children throwing water at her. Crying in the arms of her father. Younglings laughing at her as she fails to construct her lightsaber before everyone else in the group.

The saber deactivated a few feet from Nala before falling to the ground and rolling to her feet. She just looked down at it with saddened eyes. Why did she lose focus all of a sudden?"

Major Faction

Syn

Syn watched and then felt the reaction... the sudden influx of thoughts and emotions he got from the padawan... Her thoughts becoming like a beacon in the force. It was enough that he moved towards her when the saber dropped. His face tracking it on the ground... He didn't know what she was seeing, remembering or thinking about but he knew full well what memory could do to a person. At the moment he stood next to his padawan and spoke placing a hand on her back while lifting the sabers hilt up to his hand. "It is alright, sometimes when we use the force things come... Memories, images of the past. It is something to learn from and grow. Whatever your feeling if you need to confide, need to talk I am here."

Se didn't look to @[member="Syn"] when he talked, only at the lightsaber. She was trying to think of why that had happened. When he handed it back, saying she could talk to him if needed, she simply said "I'm...sorry, Master. I...I don't know what happened. I jut...just sort of...." She stopped herself from trying to say anymore. She felt both confused and embarrassed by what had happened, and worse was that it happened in front of her master as she was finally starting to get a handle on things. What was wrong with her?

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

He didn't fully understand what she was upset about and it didn't matter, his hand came over and patted lightly her shoulder to simply calm. "It is alright, not like I saw you mess up or anything." And he hadn't which seemed to be one of the things forgotten by some. No it mattered little if his padawans messed up that is what training was for so they could make the mistakes. It helped prepare them for the actual missions they would be sent on down the line, prepared them for not making those small errors. He would never judge her for something he had done as well and he usually lost his saber when he was little. if it had rolled somewhere away from where he set it down. "We need to work on your confidence padawan, the small mistakes you make here are not that bad it is something we have all done. it is part of growing in the force. Now try again and do not worry about small mistakes."

Nala looked to her master, with a complicated look. He was right. She couldn't let the past haunt her. It was time to prove them wrong, all those whoever laughed at her. She gripped her saber and nodded to @[member="Syn"] before standing ready. With a deep breath she threw the saber again, activating the blue light with the force. It's spun around as it went farther and farther, coming to a tree but stopping before it could cut in half. All her focus lied with this moment, picturing her future, seeing what she was capable of. Making all those who believed in her proud.

The saber spun back, wavering a bit, before finally retuning to Nala's hand. It had come more overhead, making her reach up for it once it returned. She smiled broadly at her accomplishment but urged herself not to start jumping with joy or anything like that in front of he master. She simply turned back to him and bowed for his help.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn returned her bow with a smirk. She was getting it now there was only her own mind holding her back as she seemed to have been thinking about some things. Now she had turned it into a way to fuel herself to accomplish more. It was what she needed and his voice came out. "You are doing well, your skills will only get better and as time goes on you will work through whatever you are feeling. Your head is a swirl of emotions, or thoughts I do not know but you simply need believe in yourself, whatever doubts push them aside and prove to yourself. Now tell me what your goal as a jedi is, what would you like to become in the future?"

Nala listened as @[member="Syn"] gave his words of wisdom, how she needed to work on her feelings and thoughts. She knew I true and hoped that future training would help her through this. But then came the question of her future in the Jedi in general. She holstered her saber on her belt before twirling her fingers a little.

"Well, Master, I've always dreamed and hoped....to be a Master myself. Possibly be on the council?" she blushed and gave an awkward smile. "If anything else I'd like to be a teacher to other padawans. Maybe even a diplomat."

She blushed more at this. She'd basically just told him all her secret desires she anted ever since she found out about her force sensitivity. Growing up as a youngling and reading about old Jedi Masters and knights who became the stuff of legend. That was always her desire that she kept hidden until now.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn looked at her and the thought of her on the council was not a bad thing. She could be a great jedi in the future so he wasn't going to say it as a bad thing but on the other hand. On the other hand the council was half an ego trip, half eggshells and the rest trying to placate each other. It was why he had chosen to be the Bolverk of the order be something no one else wanted to be and remained quiet. Remained in the background noise where he could just pass the centuries. "The council is overrated, focus on the moment and what you can do to help the order. We need less ones who have ambition and more who want to teach, who want to help get peace for the order."

Nala was a bit surprised by @[member="Syn"] 's response. At first she felt he might have been lying for some reason, but then he was a Master and likely know exactly what he was talking about. Well at least the idea of being a teacher and diplomat were options.

"If you say so, Master. I guess not all dreams should come true then." she shrugged. "But I still want to do my part for the Order, just as any other Jedi.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Nala Tu"]

"Dreams padawan are important to have but the council isn't for everyone... Honestly I regret being on it at its current state and that is why we need more jedi to become more. To be better then what we have become." It was something he had talked about with Iella at length and had come to realize while he while disliking it would have preferred to keep the padawans away from the politics that had infected the council. Backroom deals or just ego trips... "Though by the time your a master things might be different. One can never tell. Now lets test your intuition. When you look at me what do you see?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom