Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Getting my character started!

Hey hey hey!

Just wanted to shoot a message out there to maybe garner interest and see how people are feeling about possibly getting a thread or two started soon. I've just started my character Janith so, of course, I dont want to get anything that will be character-changing as of right now and I'm saving the bigger plots for the future - however, I want to say I have alot of ideas and possibly thread that could be fun. All that can be either a group one or maybe a singular one-on-one mission or social interaction. Plus I'm always happy to hear any ideas you all have. So below are some ideas I have and you can let me know what you think - some will be fairly vague, others a bit more detailed.

SOCIAL
  • A Typical Nightclub / Bar thread - Nothing special, but somewhere our characters could meet and from here it can evolve into anything, maybe they're recruited to do a job for someone, maybe your character is hunting her down as she does have a bounty on her head, etc. Maybe you just wanted to make a friend.
  • "Treasure Hunt" - Janith loves collecting items she can use her psychometry on - and, wants to forge her own lightsaber, so helping her in that path of eventually making her saber could help in solidifying a notable friendship, maybe even if it isn't that route - could make a rivalry by two people competing for the same artifact.
"EXCITING" (Combat)
  • Mercenary Work - Our two characters could go on a small mercenary job together, maybe protecting a VIP or defending a base, or even hunting down something, an easy to think of thread but could mix social and combat aspects.
  • Bounty Hunt - A more, controversial thread idea this story would be more about your character hunting Janith down as she does have a sizeable bounty placed on her head as I said. Could go in a plethora of different ways, with her being captured, maybe she talks her way out - or maybe she overpowers the person after her, and could either start a rivalry or maybe even a friendship. Tons of options.
  • Smuggling Job - Won't go into too much detail, just the same point as the mercenary work but for smuggling, this one is if you'd wanna do the stealth sneaking around authorities roleplay, she doesn't like smuggling anything illegal and is now someone trying to help people so she'd most likely be smuggling medicine.
  • Hit and Run - A job also similar to mercenary work, maybe a hit and run on a criminal facility, or foundry that's destroying a planet's ecosystem and endangers a civilian populous, a more virtuous job, but one that could as I said help establish character relationships while having action.

900d1521214075cf405964359b1e6885.gif

A bar thread works with any of my characters, I guess! Treasure hunt would be right up Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx 's alley, and the more ''exciting'' threads probably works best with Christine, Jessica Bowers Jessica Bowers or Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla . Lovely character, btw!

All of those ideas sound amazing! My DM/Messages are compleatly open so feel free to shoot one my way and I'd love to get something planned! Also thank you so much, really glad with how this one turned out - But also I love all of yours, I gave a few of them a quick glance and they're all pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom