Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting It Sorted

GZLEmkA.png

Dominion 2nd Sector Defense Fleet
In Space over Serenno
Captain's main office
In space over Serenno The Dominion's Defense fleet maintains a vigil over their host world. With the news of The Dominion's Archlord being missing and possibly dead the need for a policing force has grown over the past few weeks. Deep in The Flagship to the fleet, The White Nova, Adron attempts to gather what information he can on the soldiers who are spread over The Dominion's worlds.

Sitting in his office Adron's eyes ran over the listing of military officers and agents who had gone AWOL or MIA in the past two weeks. Most of these cases came from the 1st Senatorial Army but some of them were from the Count's own forces. With his hands resting on his head he braced his elbow's on the desk in front of him, agitation setting in as he reviewed the files. Normally the Count would be dressed in robes matching of his title or even the dress uniform of a military officer. However, Adron had spent the better part of three days in his office combing through paperwork and had decided on a much more relaxed attire. A pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt was what the man wore, in replacement to his more formal dress.

"I can't believe we have this many officers missing...." Adron muttered, his patience being drawn into a thin line.

He took a datapad in his hand, glancing over the special agents that fell under The Dominion's military. Most were not actual agents, instead they were Force Users who could not be placed in the regular military. Many of these men and women had been promised the future of an order to belong to, one that would give them purpose. With the Archlord's absence that became less and less of a possibility.

Adron had summoned one of these individuals to the Fleet today, hoping to shed some light on where her talents could best be put to use. "Ra'a'mah." He muttered the name, before dropping the datapad back onto the table.

"Hopefully I can find a purpose for her...." He said, running a hand over his eyes, the lack of sleep beginning to show through them.

[member="Anya Loma"] @Ra'a'mah

[member="Adron Malvern"]
@ra'a'mah

The scarlet flame, that's what her name was. She had committed grave crimes violent ones and killed many, suddebly she awoke panting and covered in sweat as she rolled out of her bunk. One that was located nearby adrons quarters so that she could keep close to him

She went to the refresher and splashed some water on her face, she looked into the mirror as she saw those golden eyes diminishing back to a nice red color. She got dressed in something simple, normal tee in a blue color and pants.

She made her way to his room bit without even entering she could feel he was agitated, she gave a frown as she opened the door and looked in seeing him looking over the papers. She closed the door and spoke

never ends does it? How many more have disappeared

She knew only a little of the papers all she was allowed, she put a hand on his shoulder and looked to him with concern seeing he was tired

take a break...you have that meeting soon and it's best if your well...not as worked up

She said and pat it as she simply stood to the right and behind him

Ra had been at a loss with what her future held within the Dominion and had been considering leaving, making a return to her own job. However, a few days before she planned to break free, she got a summons to meet with Adron aboard the White Nova flagship. It was odd since she wasn't a part of the military or anything for that matter. They had never met even.

Packing a bag for herself and gathering her weapons, Ra left her apartment with a large, but tame nexu cat at her side. Of course, nobody dared get close to her with the cat along and Ra liked it that. The feline prowled around her legs and watched the crowd around them as she made her way to her ancient YT-1300. Climbing aboard, raising the ramp, Ra went to the cockpit and set the coordinates given to her.

Within minutes, she was up and in hyperspace. Her ship flew smoothly and steadily on its set course and Ra arrived at the heart of the fleet. Requesting permission to land, she was ordered into one of the docking bays and searched. She wasn't a familiar face these days so had endure being treated like an outsider. Knowing how business worked, Ra just waited while the crews did their job, answered questions and filled out the required paperwork. Once it was all finished, Ra was given clearance to head to her meeting. The nexu stayed with her the whole time.

The route took her through much of the ship and she got quite a few stares or rather the cat did. The emotionless look on her face didn't draw any attention and combined with the cat, nobody questioned her or where she was going. She walked at a brisk pace, but the cat kept up easily. The cat had been trained well and loved Ra with a fierce loyalty that rivaled anybody Ra had ever met.

Ra found where she was supposed to meet Adron and knocked on the door. The nexu laid down next to her and both waited for the door to open.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Loma"] [member="Ra'a'mah"]

She was not well known among them. And in fact, she had quite abandoned the Dominion, believing them to be doomed upon their own stars. But it seemed they'd hung in. In the months since Seraya had undergone a change of heart, and taken up her former Masters old ways. Now she had shifted to the mentality of a Warden and become a floater.

Though when she heard fellow agents were disappearing, it was very disconcerting.

Seraya entered Adrons offices and nodded, giving a curt bow and then tucked her hands into her belt.

"Count Malvern. I've heard some most disconcerting news."

She moved slow, but with grace and sure footing as she crossed the room.

"A bird out on the hyperlanes, tells me you've lost a few brave souls. I'm no stranger to the void. What Can I do for you, and for them?"

"Thirty-two officers and seventeen special agents. Of those agents over ten were trained in the Force." He responded, tapping his temple rhythmically.

Adron had intended to heed Anya's advice and take a moment to gather himself, however he was not that lucky. A knock erupted on his door, bringing his attention back to the task at hand. "You can come in." He called out.

Upon her entrance Ra'a'mah would surely have noticed the piles of paper and datapads that plagued the young Count's desk. She may have even noticed the obvious ire that seemed to practically resonate from him. "Ra'a'mah. Thank you for coming, we need to speak about your future in The Dominion." Adron took a datapad into his hands, pulling up Ra's file. "The Archlord seems to feel you were a good asset to The Dominion. He wanted you trained in The Force. Tell me, do you want that?" Adron questioned, however before she could answer the door to Adron's office came open once more.

"Hmm?" It was not until the woman addressed Adron that he figured she must be another of The Dominion's agents. "Who are you?" He questioned.

"Brave souls." He snorted, pulling his hair from it's place on his forehead. "No. We've lost traitors that will spend their lifetimes in prison if they ever return to Dominion space."

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] @Ra'a'mah @Anya Loma

[member="Adron Malvern"]

She formed as she looked away anger boiling in her mind get it she calmed herself and patted his shoulder gently as she nodded and looked to him

they will see their mistakes if they even get to see the prison cell before they are killed

She looked to the door as there was a knock and stood straight and in order as the new person came in, she looked the person over keeping her own force presence hidden as she bowed her head in respect keeping silent without a word as none was needed right now

However when the next entered without announcing anya hand had reached for her blaster and had it almost up, before she glared and pit it down as she looked yo adron and nodded in agreement

traitors that will one day pay, not just in here but I'm sure their families will be...well...more then likely not pleased

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] @Ra'a'mah

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Loma"]

"Whoah whoah slow down a second count." She replied, stepping up to his desk. Yeah it was bold,but that was her way. Nothing held back and no regrets. Her reports indicted these folks had simply vanished. That didn't qualify desertion, unless proven.

"Aren't you folks about freedom and democracy? The way you seem to want to wring these folks out to dry is rather reminiscent of the Empire, which I take serious objections to."

She paused, letting that sink in and then moved even closer, leaning over on the desk.

"If I was you I'd task folks to find the truth, unless you wanna become the very evil that the Dominion was founded to fight against. Are you a Tyrant Count?" She asked. Her voice held a certain measure of force persuasion, more to get a truthful response than anything else. If he was true to the cause of her people, they would locate his missing men.

If not, they'd soon find her gone from this place. Never to aid them again.

A man that turned his back on kin is no man at all...

Ra waited until she heard the invitation to enter. Pulling on her pet's leash, she and the nexu walked into the office. The room was well used and almost appeared lived in. Cluttered with papers, datapads and other various items indicating he was a busy person. Standing behind him was a flame haired woman who bowed her head as Ra walked up.

Giving them a single nod, Ra motioned to the nexu to lay down next to her. She listened to what Adron had to say and nodded in an affirmative but before she could speak another woman walked in unannounced. The cat stood up as if she was going to pounce on the fast moving intruder, but with a quick tug on her leash from Ra laid back down watching Seraya curiously with her feline eyes.

Not being one to speak out, Ra remained silent and observant of the conversation between the new comer, the red head and Adron. She had nothing to say on this topic so just kept quiet.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

Adron pressed a finger to his temple, his aggravation growing with every word the woman spoke. As she finally came to a close the Count rose to his feet, crossing his arms as he pondered his words to the woman carefully.

"Let me explain this." He said simply, finding no reason in her argument. "The Dominion's military is essential to the "freedom" that you preach for. If our officers go AWOL, which I'm more than sure is the case, our military will crumble underneath the Sith or even a bold group of pirates."

Adron rounded the desk, rolling his shoulders as he passed by Ra. "Excuse me." He said softly, before leaning back on his desk. "If we were the empire these people would be executed on site. Which I do not believe in."

"Now. My soldiers will look for these men, they will find them, and those men will be put on trial for being AWOL. If they have a valid reason for being missing, they'll be pardoned and returned to duty. If they do not, they will face life imprisonment for abandoning The Dominion's military." He stated, intently.

"There are two types of men I have to worry about. Soldiers and agents. Agents like you and Ra have the ability to come and go as you please. Soldiers sign a contract binding them to their post. Now, if you have a problem with the way I conduct things in my military you can get the hell off of my ship." Adron's tone had turned dry and cold, far from the youthful boyish voice he generally had. Returning to his seat behind his desk he let out a slight exhale. "I am tasked with the protection of over five worlds that are plagued by Sith, pirates, smugglers, and spice runners....I cannot allow my military to crumble beneath me."

Ending his rant on Seraya Adron turned his attention to Ra. "Now-" The young Count glanced down to the nexu cat that laid beside her, a curious brow raised at it. "Cute....Now. Ra'a'mah, I can arrange for you to be trained if you'd like and commission you as a special agent under my command. Seraya, the same can be done for you, but only if the both of you wish it."

@Ra'a'mah @Seraya Whisperwind [member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

Seraya smirked.

"I mean you pretty much just explained you policy of no forgiveness fly boy. I won't be at your beck and call. I don't give a feth about your deserter troopers. I care about the agents. The Folks that have gone dark behind enemy lines..."

She stepped back, giving him the respect of his space, and then tossed a commlink on the table.

"This has a direct line to me. Me your unofficial truly black ops agent and source. So here's the deal. You need backup against a major power, or whatever, you call this number. I'll be there. You need your clandestine folks found, I'll find out what Sith or Imperial Hellhole they are in and spring em. However I told the council an other folks this last time. I don't serve you, nor your Dominion. I serve an idea. If you need my help, call me."

She pivoted then and walked out, leaving him to mull that over.

OOC: You forever have a link to Seraya.

[member="Adron Malvern"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

Anya was clenching her teeth togther, she was not gonna act unless told to, however when she started getting closer anya moved forward to intercept the lady, by now her firce signature was a thing but hidden a cold thing of anger resting on her face as she listened to the scolding she go. Once adron was done she looked to the lady and spoke steel in her voice

ma'am please follow me out of the room a meeting is in progress here

Her voice was firmed and showed she was holding back, no one did that to adron her adron! Inside she was beyond livid and wanted to bash her head in but that was the old her she would remain calm now. Once they got out she glared at her moving close

I don't know why you had the audacity to enter the counts room and make such accusation against him but I swear to the force if you do such a thing again I will not....

She closed her eyes and let a sigh out waving her off as she entered and locked the door behind her, she was still quite upset and moved to the desk as she started organizing the papers a bit to calm herself down as her force signature woukd retreat again

She didn't reach the papers

Instead she turned around taking great strides, it would look like she was gonna come back with words, but as soon as she got close again her hand shot forth aimed right for the center of the face. Now anya may look like she couldn't hit but looks hid a danger beneatg as she just didn't hit with her fist. She put the force behind it as to make sure it would hurt

And after it would hit if it did hit, anya would be steaming having trouble keeping herself in control soldiers, technicians and officers gathering around. Major yorus came over and grabbed anya as he spoke out anything getting between the two as the major spoke

what the blast is going on! That's it, get these two separated I want the girl away from the counts room have her somewhere close...we have question to ask and you!

He looked to anya, at this point in time hed never met her yet not before irn, he notices however she was the one that was always with adron and clam tool her back to the room entering and spoke

my lord, there seems to have been a issues in the hall...this one ended up punching another

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] [member="Adron Malvern"] @ra'a'mah

[member="Anya Loma"]

Anya's punch was caught by Seraya's hand. She didn't put the force behind it, but kept up her concealment. She wasn't especially skilled at it, but she was good enough to hide the fact that she was a Jedi.

"That's all you got girl?"

She chuckled, and slid her right foot back, pushing her fist away.

"If you wanna go hand to hand just say so girl. But never sucker punch an adversary. Unless your life depends upon it. It reeks of dishonor."

She bladed her hips, matching Anya's. Both fists raised up. She was wearing electro gloves as well, which gave her the added advantage of being able to shock people with high voltage. After all they were built upon the design of Shock Boxer Gloves. Courtesy of the Wardens, and Jorus Merrill.

"Back off chickie, it's not worth it. I offered service, nothing more."

Then she smiled.

"Unless you're shaggin' ol' Count. Ahhhh jealousy, a great emotion of the Sith. Which makes you?"

Natasha wasn't sure why she was doing this.

There were plenty of other places for them to find work. The GA, the First Order, even the Mandalorians would probably pay well enough for their services. She's heard rumors of the SIS, and some of more shadowy organizations working with the First Order and the Mando'ade. But Strask had told her to go here. Something about helping an old friend. She wasn't sure how to feel about it.

On one hand, she didn't mind. It was work, and she was paid for it. On the other, it felt like they were only here because he wanted to be. "Why are we here again?"

"Where would you want to go?"

"The Alliance would be nice. Probably cushy, and well-paying."

"They're an oligarchy run by militant Jedi. Not safe for our line of work."

"What of the First Order? They're not afraid to get their hands dirty, and they seem nice enough." She felt his disappointment in the back of her mind. It wasn't something she liked.

"They're at war with the Alliance, and you're not ready to face Jedi."

"Oh, and I am ready to face Sith?" Anger flared in her voice, and one or two of the troops glanced up from her posts. It reminded her that no one else could hear him right now. He was silent. "I thought so. Now, you plan to do any of the talking here, or am I doing all of it?" There was still silent. She shook her head, turning a corner into a pair fighting. She shook her head. One of them looked like a Force user. Well, crap.

It seemed best to stop this before it killed the whole crew.

Narrowed eyes looked between the pair as she approached. "Ladies, if you want to fight, this is neither the place or time. Take it somewhere safer for the rest of us." There was a calm, even tone to her voice. "I don't want to have to put you both in the brig, but I will if needed." Her hand flicked to the stun baton on her belt, fingers wrapping around the metal handle. Escalation would be bad here. She needed them to stay calm. More importantly, she needed them to stay calm.

Otherwise, this would get ugly.

[member="Anya Loma"] [member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

At the words of Seraya and Adron, the atmosphere of the room suddenly got very tense, even the nexu felt it and her tail started waving back and forth furiously. Adron stepped out from behind the desk, passing close by to Ra and excusing himself slightly. Taking a step to the side, Ra watched the encounter between the two of them, almost having a hard time hiding a smirk from her face. She did though, the cat though wanted to play and if Ra didn't have a strong hold on her leash she would have gone after the foot of Adron in play.

Her name came up in the course of the conversation and what she heard almost made her feel like she still had a place here. It had been months since she had been needed for anything and while a place had been provided for her, she was going stir crazy. What little time she had spent outside of the Dominion had been rough and was glad then to return home.

Before her cat could make a second move at his foot, Adron returned to sitting at his desk where he offered to have her training continued if she signed up under his command. The other woman all but interrupted him and tossed commlink on the desk between them. She said she wouldn't be at his beck and call, but would assist in clandestine objectives if he wanted her help. She then did a pivot and basically stalked out of the room. The red head followed out on her heals and within moments Ra could hear a heated conversation going on between the two of them.

The noises drew the attention of the nexu kitten and she pulled a little at the leash to go and investigate. Training her was a work inprogress and she was almost half the size of Ra so when she wanted to go somewhere there were still times when the master had a difficult time maintaining control. This was one of the times. After getting tugged a few steps away, Ra gave Adron an apologetic look as she tried to get her pet under control again. After soothing ruffled fur for a few minutes and the argument going on outside still along with one of them using the Force, Ra got the kitten calmed down and turned her attention back to the young man behind the desk.

"My apologies, Count Malvern, I'm still training her. Please just call me Ra, so much easier to say and remember."

She kept her voice her business neutral tone as she spoke, her face almost devoid of emotion.

"What training in the Force can you offer me? The teachers I had within the Dominion before have left for greener pastures or so I've been lead to believe."

[member="Adron Malvern"]

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] [member="Seraya Whisperwind"] [member="Adron Malvern"] @Ra'a'mah

She glared at the person before her a hand on her saber, she was well intending on attacking with the intent to kill. Hiweeyes ver a newcomer came in between them, She glared at the newcomer but closed her eyes listening and nodded as she simply turned away and looked back to the two

sorry...was a miscommunication and respect issue ma'am

She said as she left not caring any more as she entered adrons room and closed her eyes again as she sat down steaming as she clenched her fist looking at the ground now, No way to hide her signature for awhile now....bsst to wait it out and hope for the best

A vein grew on the side of Adron's temple as the scene outside of his door grew to a rather unruly sight. He paused for a moment, taking notice of the fist Anya had thrown towards Seraya, luckily the woman was not hurt from the attack. "Ok ok, that's enough." He called out, moving from behind his desk and passing Ra'a'mah to the two ladies in the hall. Luckily his staff officer, Major Yorus, and another had already stepped up to intervene. As they deescalated the fight, Adron's hands moved behind his back, clasping his wrist in the palm of his hand.

He gestured to Seraya, obviously at his whits end with the woman. "If you don't want to be escorted off my ship I suggest you walk away, now."

Adron, turned his attention to Anya, exhaling at the woman. "You cannot let your temper get the best of you. My staff officer should not be breaking up fights with my personal assistant....you need to stay calm." He reinforced, his attention going to Major Yorus. "I'll handle it from here Major, thank you."

Pulling his patrol cap up to scratch the bridge of his hair, the Major nodded with a rather confused expression. "Yes sir, I'll be nearby if you need anything else of me."

"Thank you Major." Adron said, turning to the newcomer who had made her way to Adron's office. "How can I help you?"

"Actually, if you need something you may as well just take a number. Probably another agent." He muttered, turning back into his office. Adron glanced down at the nexu cat, waving off Ra's apology as he made his way back to his chair. "Don't worry about it."

"Now, we were talking about training right?" He said as he sat down in his chair. "We have to gather our resources before I can tell you the exact skill of our trainers, but we should have someone to mentor you. Give me a week and I can find you someone. If nothing else, Anya here is trained in the Force." He said, gesturing to Anya who was currently radiant in the dark side of the Force.

[member="Anya Loma"] @Ra'a'mah @Strask Ak'lya [member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

After the intervention of more people, the fight in the hallway subsided and the red head returned to the room. Adron resumed his position behind his desk after speaking in a firm, but calm tone to Anya and muttering under his breath about taking a number when it concerned the other woman. He may show an outwardly calm appearance, but he was close to his breaking point. Ra wasn't about to push any buttons to see how much more it would take and waited patiently for him answer.

He accepted her apology about not having full control over the cat and requested Ra give him a week or so until he could provide a skill level for trainers able to train her. Pointing out the seething red head, he provided a name to her and Ra nodded at the woman. When she was calmed down, Ra would try to approach her for a more personal introduction, but across half the room was fine for now.

"My training is barely the basics, Count Malvern."

In her entire time since learning she could use the Force, she hadn't had much official training. She had been on two missions, gotten into a duel, touched by a Dead Seed and other various things, but very little training. Anything would be better than what she had currently.

"In exchange for this training, what would you expect from me?"

[member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Loma"] [member="Strask Ak'lya"]

@Ra'a'mah [member="Adron Malvern"]

Anyas eyes had glared back, she wasn't sith no she wasn't like them. She looked down at being scolded simply nodding as she returned and sat down in the room away from the cat and other girl

She closed her eyes as she hid herself again in the force, she had to remind herself that she was trying to change for the better she needed to have a calm mind rather then her other self a raging fire unable to be contained unless force was used

At her name she looked up and nodded to the lady in respect before going quiet again to further calm herself.she looked up again and spoke a edge to her voice but not direct at the woman before her as she spoke

the basics? I mean, let me refresh on a few books for light side I'll say it's part of my research for the grey

She looked over to the woman again sizing her up as she gave a nod and then looked to adron

if it comes to it I'll give her a little more then what she has enough she'll be combat ready and have a better understanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom