Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting It Sorted

Paying close attention to her words Adron met them with a swift response. "I need loyal agents to help me maintain a watchful protection over the 2nd Sector of The Dominion. Prove yourself a loyal and competent and I'll even award you with your own planet to watch over. Nothing underhanded or political I assure you, but since I am low on actual military officers I have to make due somehow. Tasks can include everything to espionage to bodyguard."

He glanced over to Anya with a curt smile, taking notice of her enthusiasm to see to Ra's training. "While I am not a fan of the Sith, especially when we are threatened with war from the Ascendancy, whether you follow the light or the dark is not my business. Follow Dominion law and serve loyally and you can be The Dark Lord of the Sith himself. It does not matter to me."

"Anya, see to her training. Anything you need will be supplied. Take her to Blackgate and see her returned to me an agent that The Dominion can use." Adron stated.

[member="Anya Loma"] @Ra'a'mah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom