Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Getting Back Into Painting? Or other RP. Rivals, friends, etc.

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Haha, cause Iris paints all the time. Get it?

No but seriously. I've recently started getting back into writing her after a month or so of not really feeling it, and it's been feeling pretty fun. So I want to get more threads for her! If you don't know her, Iris is a Padawan who's whole thing is she can see the Force as an array of colors. Life, death, emotion, all have their own shades n' such. She for the longest time couldn't see anything but the colors. There's no turning it off. She has learned to see through it and see the world around her. So much less of her being way off in her own world and forgetting people exist.

More her actually paying attention to people and talking to them. And I want her to talk to more people. Make some more friends, Jedi or not, explore more of the galaxy. Make some enemies more on her level. She's run from a good number of Sith Lords now, so having someone more on her level to fight would be quite the change from how her usual fights go (Make a paint trap, run away, repeat until free). So yeah! Hit me up if Iris interests ya at all.

Also I paid for it so here's official Iris art simply because, again, paid for it.

skmb_full_25806655.jpg

Fun fact, Iris is a tagger first and foremoat. Floors and walls are just big canvases.

LOL im deceased i low key think it might be funny if Iris was in some room doing fancy painting and dima walks in, sees all the 'pretty colors' paint and stuff and when iris comes back with coffee Dima is just on the walls or ceiling splashing paint all over the place. Also ruining whatever Iris was working on xD

tumblr_inline_nm7uiypgWg1qmjq0e.gif

Living In Color
Codex Judge
LOL im deceased i low key think it might be funny if Iris was in some room doing fancy painting and dima walks in, sees all the 'pretty colors' paint and stuff and when iris comes back with coffee Dima is just on the walls or ceiling splashing paint all over the place. Also ruining whatever Iris was working on xD

Alright bet. Let's go

You know what'd be even funnier? If they did it to some poor schmuck's apartment.

Alright bet. Let's go

Imagine aight aight would this kind of encounter be like, at a Jedi temple or some random starship/station? I can try to start us a thread unless you have somethin in mind? =0

You know what'd be even funnier? If they did it to some poor schmuck's apartment.

LOLOLOLOL DIMAS DONE WORSE WHEN SHE GLITTER BOMBED THE CITY AND ALL HER MANDO BUDDIES

Imagine aight aight would this kind of encounter be like, at a Jedi temple or some random starship/station? I can try to start us a thread unless you have somethin in mind? =0

LOLOLOLOL DIMAS DONE WORSE WHEN SHE GLITTER BOMBED THE CITY AND ALL HER MANDO BUDDIES
"hmm what a peculiar package i wonder whats inside"
INSTANT DEATH, GONE, OBLITERATED, DROWNED IN THE GLITTER

Iris can end up just about anywhere so anywhere works! Probably out in town, any town works.

Oh gawd, i'm a scrub i don't know any towns or really planets to set this halp ffffffffffff.

"hmm what a peculiar package i wonder whats inside"
INSTANT DEATH, GONE, OBLITERATED, DROWNED IN THE GLITTER
Dima got mad no one would let her go on 'dangerous' or 'serious' missions. So she glitter bombed the elder mando vets and had other foundlings throw rotten eggs at them and filling a lot of discarded helmets full of jelly.

Needless to say it was chaotic but it was worth it seeing super serious tough guy mando bounty hunters and such stained with pink or purple glitter and smelling like rotten stuff hahahahaha.

Dima got mad no one would let her go on 'dangerous' or 'serious' missions. So she glitter bombed the elder mando vets and had other foundlings throw rotten eggs at them and filling a lot of discarded helmets full of jelly.

Needless to say it was chaotic but it was worth it seeing super serious tough guy mando bounty hunters and such stained with pink or purple glitter and smelling like rotten stuff hahahahaha.
imagine some dude coming for your bounty and its some mandalorian with the colour scheme of a mlp character demanding you come quietly

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom