Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Applesauce & Jujubes At The Cantina

Chuckling at his reply she watches him closely and waits for the perfect time to offer a challenge which was....now If you think you can get the job done Jak be my guest and try she countered and then looked back at josh my booty is perfectly toned so no oggling she jested as she sat there and then glared at Jak.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Josh didn't miss a heartbeat as he laughed at her reply.

"If you want a new seat, my lap is free. If you're lucky, maybe wandering hands will oggle your Grandbooty instead" he teased, as if it were nothing.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Thing is, Isis," he said, responding to her invitation, "I'm not going to," he said simply.

He sat back against the bar with a smile, watching the two harry it out between them.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sneering at @[member="Jak Sandrow"] she smirked and sighed as if his words meant nothing to her, fact is they didn't... she had no clue what his diluted mind was on but she wouldn't play into his idiocy and she definitely would not try and reason for him, if it were down to them both to duke it out she would be the one to win the fight even though she no longer utilizes a saber but rather guns.

As she looked at @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] she sighed even more irritably and focused her mind and found his joles disturbing You do realize this booty will never be tapped by Je'daii right? she fired back and used the word most sith would rather use for his kind, since when the jedi order first started out it was actually pronounced Je'daii.

As she smirked at him she looked at her chrono and downed the rest of her drink and got up and looked at Jak You ever wanna test out your mettle against me you know my comm link number, otherwise dont be such a downer she offered trying to be a friend rather than a hated enemy.

Looking at Josh she smirked and nodded and then walked over to the bar maid and paid their tab and walked out of the facility.

Oh, but he would prove her wrong.

As she turned to leave, he gave her a small smack on the rump. And just like that, a Je'daii had tapped her booty. A smirk crossed his face.

"Never tempt or challenge me. I will always prove you wrong" he teased with a grin.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"I'm not a Jedi," he volunteered, raising a hand, ignored once again.

He waited for her to finish firing another parting verbal shot at Josh, then turned back to the bar, grinning at his friend.

"So, you and her..... nothing?" he asked, curious.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

He laughed a bit. Josh had no connection to Isis, but it was obvious the Jedi Master had balls of steel, enough to tap Isis like he had. His face didn't seem to show any inch of regret, instead still seeming amused and entertained.

"Nope" he said. "Going to need a bit more then me touching her booty to be anything more then that" he snarked.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom