Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Get To Know Your Character, Questionnaire

Alida Ember

A
Answer the questions and get to know more about the fictional character you've created. Have fun and enjoy!

Category 1
First Name:
Surname:
Nicknames:
Date of Birth:
Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features:
Do you have any personal handicaps?:
Do you have any scars?:
Which facial feature is the most prominent?:
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?:
What is your Species/Ethnicity?:

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?:
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?:
Do you ever put on airs?:
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?:
What is your greatest fear?:
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?:

Category 4
Is your family big or small?
Do you have any issues with your family?
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?:
Do you have any family members who have let you down?:
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?:
What is one thing you always carry with you?:

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?:
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?:
What is your best childhood memory?:
What is your worst childhood memory?:
What would you be willing to die for?:
What are your ambitions?:
What is your greatest extravagance?:
What is your life motto?:

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?:
Are you in a relationship?:
Have you ever been in love?:
Have you ever had your heart broken?:
What do you fear losing the most?:
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?:

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?:
What do you think of the Force?:
What is the worst way to die?:
What are your thoughts on afterlife?:
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?:
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?:

Category 8

What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?:
What is your definition of freedom?:
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?:
When was the last time you lied to someone?:
How do you view lying?:
When did you last make a promise to someone?:
When was the last time you broke a promise?:

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?
Do you have any allergies?:
What's your drink of choice?:
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?:

Category 10
What is your character archetype?:
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?:

Alright, here goes:

Category 1
First Name: Philcas Grayligan "Gray"
Surname: Venasir
Nicknames: "Just Gray", Nightingale
Date of Birth: xx/xx/834

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Facial hair, a scar over the right eye
Do you have any personal handicaps?: Missing left ringfinger, perhaps?
Do you have any scars?: Only visible one is over the left eye
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My chin, perhaps
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Comfortable ones, long brown jacket, broad-brimmed hat
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Balmorran Human

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Don't think so
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: somewhat optimistic
Do you ever put on airs?:
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Cocky stories, inapropriate jokes
What is your greatest fear?: Seeing the galaxy engulfed in a galactic war between the Jedi and the Sith
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I shoot baddies in the head? (I honestly have no idea what to answer)

Category 4
Is your family big or small? Was medium sized, now non-exsistant
Do you have any issues with your family? Can't have issues with dead people
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: One dead sister
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Father who dealt with shady people, which lead to family's death
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: Don't have any pets, wants to have one, but unsure what kind
What is one thing you always carry with you?: S-5 blaster, recieved from father when he died

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Pretty much, yeah
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: As a kid, pretty rich. As a teen, living on the streets of Nar Shaddaa
What is your best childhood memory?: Exploring the nature of Balmorra with the nanny (a slave for the Venasir family)
What is your worst childhood memory?: My mother dying
What would you be willing to die for?:
What are your ambitions?:
What is your greatest extravagance?:
What is your life motto?:

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No
Are you in a relationship?: Define relationship
Have you ever been in love?: Yes, I think so
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Nah
What do you fear losing the most?:
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Probably want a family ONE day, but not yet

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Yes, unfortunately
What do you think of the Force?: I hate it, it is the reason for most of the conflicts throughout our history
What is the worst way to die?: I dunno, being slowly ripped apart, maybe
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: Once you dead, you dead
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?:
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?:

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Complete and utter betrayal
What is your definition of freedom?: Not being owned by someone. That includes governments and corporations
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: Everyone being free, and no one having the force
When was the last time you lied to someone?: Yesterday, don't think I've done it yet today
How do you view lying?: A habit
When did you last make a promise to someone?:
When was the last time you broke a promise?:

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?
Do you have any allergies?:
What's your drink of choice?:
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: More hoarder than minimalist

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: Righteous(?) gunslinger
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? To get revenge, and avenge others who can't
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?:

This was a fun form to fill out, with lots of good question to make me think like my character. Will fill in the ones I haven't at a later time

Be careful what you wish for.
Category 1

First Name: Caltin
Surname: Vanagor
Nicknames: Boulder, Grumpy, Grumpypants, You (censored)!, Anselmo (reserved for my sister)
Date of Birth: Been so long, that whole memory thing... I don't remember.

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Scowl, perpetually raised singular eyebrow
Do you have any personal handicaps?: Too stand-offish, Overprotective, Always trying to take on WAY TOO much
Do you have any scars?: One over my left arm, but is covered by a Wookiee tribal tattoo
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Eyes probably
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Considering I wear Jedi robes/gear almost exclusively, I would say my workout clothes.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human, ethnicity is good to know where you came from but it doesn't matter.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Ah frell! What the frell? You're no threat.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I'm definitely somewhere in the middle. "Hope for the best, plan for the worst", right?
Do you ever put on airs?: Not at all, at least not consciously. For awhile I had become rather arrogant in combat situations. I thought I justified it as "getting into my opponent's heads", but I was just being a jerk. I can't do that anymore.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I couldn't tell you. I mean I could but then the mystery of me would be gone, how lame is that? (I'm kidding)
What is your greatest fear?: Failing when I'm needed the most. That is probably why I train as hard as I do, and probably am so overprotective.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: You would have to ask other people. There are probably many who think I'm heroic, but just as many (former students included)
who think very differently. They're not wrong, none of them.

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: My family died over 800 years ago
Do you have any issues with your family?: Never did.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Wasn't close with my older sister until she found me after I became a Jedi. After that we became as close as clost could be. Her husband and I had become great friends, I taught her kids who were the best cousins possible for my daughter.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Do my droids count?

Category 5
What has been your greatest achievement?: Becoming a father (even though I didn't know it until years later).
What has been your greatest failure?: I've had many failures. Probably breaking a couple of promises that I made.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: A little bit of everything (my history, look it up)
What is your best childhood memory?: Being around family.
What is your worst childhood memory?: Watching my parents being taken away by stormtroopers.
What would you be willing to die for?: Family, Anyone in danger.
What are your ambitions?: A day when I can put down my lightsaber for good.
What is your greatest extravagance?: My new ship.
What is your life motto?: "Fall seven times. Stand up eight."

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, you have to get to know someone first. Maybe "Like at first sight", or "Like what you see".
Are you in a relationship?: I don't know. I think so.
When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Out of respect for those I have been involved with, I will not answer this.
Have you ever been in love?:I think so.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: I wouldn't be a Jedi if I didn't.
What do you think of the Force?: I believe that the Force isn't limited to two sides, I believe that there is more to it than that. However generally speaking, I believe that it speaks to every living being, just not everyone is able to hear it. Those of us who can, we have a responsibility.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I don't have any. I know that there are stories of those who have appeared when they are one with the Force, but I don't know the full realm of that.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Treat them as if they don't matter.
What is your definition of freedom?: A hyperspace jump.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I don't lie. People don't like my truths, but I don't lie.
How do you view lying?: I don't judge, that doesn't mean I trust.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: I promised my daughter I would see her soon.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: When I failed Ala.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?: I eat when I'm hungry.
Do you have any allergies?: Not really, no.
What's your drink of choice?: Elba, Tea, Corellian Ale (though once in a great while)
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I'm a minimalist. My daughter, my sister, hoarders look at them with eyes wide open.

Category 10
What is your character archtype?: Warrior, Guardian, Grumpypants
What would you do if you won the lottery?: Probably do something meaningful.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I really don't know. I once thought that I would go back and tell my dad to stop whatever got him into trouble,
but that wouldn't change anything. Besides, dwelling on that would be more painful, going through life wondering if you should have turned left when you turned right. No, I really don't know who I would meet.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I would ask her how she foresaw me paying her as I could have a vision of my own future if I tried hard enough. I don't though as I don't want to know, at least not just yet.

Last edited:

Chiara Viren

C
Category 1
First Name: Chiara
Surname: Viren
Nicknames: Chi, Chia
Date of Birth: Relona 20th, 15 ABY

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Not really, pretty normal I think.
Do you have any personal handicaps?: Timeline displacement
Do you have any scars?: None
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: It seems like my violet eyes are usually the first thing others notice, so I would say that.
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Chic casual, light clothing that is unrestrictive.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human, Cronese/Tapani

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: 'How can I help? Show me where it hurts?'
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I lean more towards optimistic.
Do you ever put on airs?: Not really, no. I'm not any better than anyone else, nor do I want to be. I'm not a competitive person, and I'm fine with being overlooked.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I think I have a good sense of humor! I enjoy the occasional practical joke, and goofing off with friends.
What is your greatest fear?: Disappointing the people I love, seeing the Galaxy fall into darkness.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: If I can make a difference, even a small one, then I'd risk it all for the cause.

Category 4
Is your family big or small? Relatively on the small side, there used to be more of us.
Do you have any issues with your family? Zarah Tharandi Viren Zarah Tharandi Viren and I have had our differences, but we are in a much better spot these days.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I was never blessed with any biological siblings.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Of course, no one is perfect, but we all try our best and we always manage to sort through the problem.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: I don't own any pets, and I don't have time for them, either.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: Just one? I always carry my lightsaber and emergency medical kit.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Yes, I am comfortable with who I am and the decisions I've made.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: I grew up more privileged than most.
What is your best childhood memory?: Fishing with my old friend, Tannit.
What is your worst childhood memory?: Lost in the snows of Yavin VIII, before Manu Xextos Manu Xextos found me.
What would you be willing to die for?: I'd put my life on the line for those too weak to defend themselves.
What are your ambitions?: To one day open up my own medical practice and become a Master Healer.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Buying the best medical equipment I can get my hands on.
What is your life motto?: "Each of us has a unique part to play in the healing of the Galaxy."

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No. Relationships are built over time, with mutual trust and understanding.
Are you in a relationship?: Not at the moment.
Have you ever been in love?: Yes, a couple of times. My first love was an Echani woman who became my sole confidant, but she died before I could tell her. The second was Ash Maynar, my husband. I met him through my cousin Dalia, who recommended him to me as a personal pilot. He slowly won me over with his charm and wit. Unfortunately, he also met an untimely end. I don't seem to have much luck with this love thing, do I?
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes, but I've since healed from it.
What do you fear losing the most?: My family.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?:
Do I want to be a hermit? No, I like being with others, and I wouldn't mind having more family, down the road.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Of course. I am a humble servant of the light.
What do you think of the Force?: When properly respected, and appropriately tapped into, the Force can be used for the greater good.
What is the worst way to die?: Alone.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I've been there, it's... peaceful. I'd like to not come back from it next time.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: Death is apart of life, one we all have to face eventually. Learn to let go, and let that which is dead remain so.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: Merrick Sato, Zarah Tharandi Viren Zarah Tharandi Viren , and Manu Xextos Manu Xextos

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Torture and isolation. It is the easiest way to squash hope.
What is your definition of freedom?: To be free, is to not live in fear.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: A world where there is no wars, no sickness, and you only ever encounter the best of human nature.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I don't know, it's been a while. I try to live as honestly as I can, but I do occasionally partake in small white lies.
How do you view lying?: 'Whatever is done in secret, will always come to light.'
When did you last make a promise to someone?: Not in a very long time. I strive to live by my word and do the right thing, very rarely do I make promises, unless I am absolutely sure I can keep them.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: See above.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? Simple. Rations. Rarely homecooked anymore. That's what happens when you live life on the go.
Do you have any allergies?: Typical seasonal allergies.
What's your drink of choice?: Red tea from Eshan.
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Minimalist. I strongly dislike clutter.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: The Magician
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? A journey takes you through a process, it teaches you about life, about love, about respect. If I did not experience what I did, then I would not be where I am and I would be an entirely different person.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I would go back to my own timeline, back to the friends and family I left behind.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Nothing, I don't have any desire to know the future.

Saint Lauren

S
Category 1
First Name: Diana
Surname: McClaine
Nicknames: Lauren
Date of Birth: n/a

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Star tattoo above left eye
Do you have any personal handicaps?: Being rich. Attachment.
Do you have any scars?: Nope.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Lips.
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Anything in black.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Denonite Human.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Indeed.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Probably a pessimist
Do you ever put on airs?: Pfft.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Fuzzy animals.
What is your greatest fear?: Growing old.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Good people.

Category 4
Is your family big or small? Big.
Do you have any issues with your family? Money and time.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Two older brothers.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Not really.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: Nope. But something cute would be nice.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: Chapstick.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Most days.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Rich.
What is your best childhood memory?: My first music recital. Piano.
What is your worst childhood memory?: Being left out of the games my brothers played.
What would you be willing to die for?: Family.
What are your ambitions?: An end to the forever war.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Clothing budget.
What is your life motto?: Carefully, into the dark.

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes.
Are you in a relationship?: No.
Have you ever been in love?: Yes.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes.
What do you fear losing the most?: A future.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Not traditionally.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: You could say that.
What do you think of the Force?: It's over complicated.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: Already seen it. Bleh.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: Karen. Because I miss her.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: Family.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Be forgotten.
What is your definition of freedom?: The power to do hard things.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: It looks like love.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: Right now.
How do you view lying?: How does one view truth?
When did you last make a promise to someone?: Earlier in the year. I can't remember.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: Teenager probably.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? Curated.
Do you have any allergies?: A few actually.
What's your drink of choice?: Orange juice.
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Yes.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: Sorcerer.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? Because it's a part of the grander scheme of things.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? Year One Coruscant.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: What his name was.

Category 1
First Name: its not really a name but its CT-5290
Surname: I've never got one :(
Nicknames: Patches
Date of Birth: before 32 BBY?
Age: uhhhhh....I it's embarrasing because I age faster than the average human!

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Personally...no because I share the same face with the rest of my sisters, plus I don't have any facial tattoos.
Do you have any personal handicaps?: ehhh...I'm not as strong as those Fett-clones so I will need some assistance with lifting
Do you have any scars?: I do have a big long on my side from an explosion
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: probably my eyes *blushes
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: anything that is not armor and not scandalous. I tend to gravitate towards neutral tones
What is your Species/Ethnicity?:Human...clone

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: I think "I'll get you patched up in no time!" is one and "hang in there!"
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: pessimistic on the most part but I do worry alot
Do you ever put on airs?: no I don't have that confidence
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I'm not good at making people laugh but I do laugh easily at simple jokes
What is your greatest fear?: losing my close sisters
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I don't think its heroic because it's my job but people like to point out that medics are heroes so...I guess that makes me a hero.

Category 4
Is your family big or small?: Big compare to your typical family but tiny compare to the Fett-clones
Do you have any issues with your family?: A little rift and here and there but we are all nice to each other
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I got about...1,000 of them and we are all quite close with each other.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Not in a drastic way but I don't like it when Tooka (CT-5292) Tooka (CT-5292) smokes deathsticks. :p
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: No but I would like Nerf!
What is one thing you always carry with you?: bacta....an endless supply of them

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: in a way yes
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: ughh well to do since the Republic pays for everything
What is your best childhood memory?: The ounces of time I got to play with my squad
What is your worst childhood memory?: seeing defective clones be sent away
What would you be willing to die for?: my sisters and the Republic
What are your ambitions?:...uhm probably learning more about medicine
What is your greatest extravagance?: oh I'm nothing extravagant believe me!
What is your life motto?: hmm..."Always prioritize your health!"

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: yes...a thousand times yes! *blushes
Are you in a relationship?: no but I'm hoping....
Have you ever been in love?: I...don't know cause I have multiple crushes.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: oh plenty of times!
What do you fear losing the most?: family
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: oh I'd love to have a family some day!

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: after working alongside with those Jedi...yes!
What do you think of the Force?:...it moves objects around and acts like a sixth sense?
What is the worst way to die?: from losing too much blood
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I've never thought of that...
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: all my fallen sisters and comrade because they all deserve a second
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: family

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: intense interrogation
What is your definition of freedom?: no one to report to or have someone bark orders at you
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: one without war or crime
When was the last time you lied to someone?: that the shot won't hurt! *laugh
How do you view lying?: bad...unless your trying to give someone medicine or a shot
When did you last make a promise to someone?:..can't
When was the last time you broke a promise?: none I think! *laughs

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?: balanced
Do you have any allergies?: none
What's your drink of choice?: water
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: minimalist

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: softy~
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: I may not be able to save everyone, but I believe every life deserves a second chance.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I wouldn't want to do that!
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Stars no!

Category 1
First Name: Teyla
Surname: Ee'everwest
Nicknames: Tey
Date of Birth: Helona 10th

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: A sharp jaw, prominent cheek bones, and full lips
Do you have any personal handicaps?: My children and family
Do you have any scars?: I have an extensive web of scars covering my torso from time spent with Ferian Adair, and very faint stretchmarks from my children.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My cheek bones
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: I dress more chic than I used to, but I still prefer my spacer garb or robes to fanciful dresses.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: This is a little bit hard to pinpoint. After Ferian's experiments on me, I present, genetically, as K'paur and Hapan. Consider myself Nabooian.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: "Someone has to do it."
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: A bit of both. I consider myself a 'realist'.
Do you ever put on airs?: Mmm. Sometimes.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Good natured, I like to joke around every now and again.
What is your greatest fear?: Losing the people I love.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I am willing to do whatever it takes to protect the people I love, by whatever means necessary.

Category 4
Is your family big or small? I would consider it large.
Do you have any issues with your family? No more than anyone else.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I have 3 adoptive sisters, and 2 biological half siblings. Alora and I get along the best, but I sometimes struggle to relate to Osenia and Mina. I wish I could have been around more when they were younger. Eline has been a rock through these last few troubled years, and I'm still getting to know Zayle - I haven't developed an opinion on him yet.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: No. Not in any major, life changing ways.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: I don't own any pets, though perhaps down the road.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: A blaster.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: I think I've done okay, all things considered. Proud of myself? I'm proud of the family I am raising.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Rich.
What is your best childhood memory?: Being elected for service to the Queen of Naboo.
What is your worst childhood memory?: Being retired from service sooner than I wanted.
What would you be willing to die for?: My children and family, hands down.
What are your ambitions?: To become stronger, so I can be of better service to my planet and those dependent on me.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Probably the dress that Eline Djo commissioned for me, for Queen Mila's coronation.
What is your life motto?: 'Keep on keeping on.'

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: I believe in lust at first site, but not love.
Are you in a relationship?: Yes, with Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren .
Have you ever been in love?: Yes, and I currently am.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes, several times. Twice by Baros Sal-Soren. Once by Damon Riggs Damon Riggs .
What do you fear losing the most?: My children. They are the literal embodiment of my heart, walking around outside my body. The thought of losing them terrifies me more than anything else.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: I have a family and they mean more to me than anything else in this Galaxy, but I still occasionally enjoy my solitude.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Of course.
What do you think of the Force?: I'm still learning about it, I don't have a solid opinion on the matter.
What is the worst way to die?: Burning to death.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I believe in the after life, and am a devout follower of Naboo's Goddess, Shiraya.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: I would bring back my Mother, Father, and my brother Kintel.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My loved ones.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: To be experimented on. It is the most dehumanizing experience one can go through.
What is your definition of freedom?: Being able to express my thoughts and opinions openly. To be free of restraints.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: There's no such thing, and it's pointless to dwell on the idea.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: When I lied to Luca Ioneşti about what happened on Nar Shadaa.
How do you view lying?: Sometimes necessary.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: I promised Baros I would stand by him, no matter what.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: When I promised Alora Ee'everwest Alora Ee'everwest I would not get in over my head, that I would back out if I went too far.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? My body is a temple, and I treat it accordingly.
Do you have any allergies?: Dairy doesn't always seem to agree with me.
What's your drink of choice?: Red Wine
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Minimalist.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: The Lover
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? Because I propel others forward on theirs.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I hung on stories of Queen Amidala and Princess Leia as a child, if I could meet anyone, I would choose one of them.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Are there any dangers against my family, that I need to be aware of?

Last edited:
Category 1
First Name: Shora
Surname: Shai
Nicknames: Shora the Shameless
Date of Birth: 780 ABY

Category 2

Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Har! Look at me!
Do you have any personal handicaps?: No. Due to my mutation, my body will heal itself over time, barring any ceremonial scars I received in my youth.
Do you have any scars?: Several! I wear them proudly. They symbolize my rise to manhood and glory in battle.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: I would say my scars are my most prominent facial feature.
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Clothing restricts a warrior's movement and separates one from his environment. I wear little.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: I am a Yuuzhan Vong of Domain Shai.

Category 3

Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Do-ro'ik vong pratte! Krel os'a hmi va ta!
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I fight for redemption. I cannot be anything else but hopeful.
Do you ever put on airs?: You may call it that.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I do not understand most humor in Galactic Basic. Physical comedy is a universal language.
What is your greatest fear?: Dying in shame and bringing further dishonor upon my family.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: These words mean nothing to me. There is only the strong and the weak.

Category 4

Is your family big or small? Domain Shai is a family of moderate influence based on the zealotry of its warriors, not their numbers.
Do you have any issues with your family? I have not seen my family in many years, after I developed my mutation. It is heresy for them to see me.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: We are all brothers and sisters in arms. I have many fond memories of them.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: I have let down each and every one of them.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: Nagini is my amphistaff who is my most prized companion. My bond with her is incredibly strong.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: I always carried Nagini wrapped around my arm. I am incomplete without her.

Category 5

Are you proud of who you are?: I was once, and I will be again.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Domain Shai has dwindled in prosperity since the first invasion, though I would not consider my childhood to be poor.
What is your best childhood memory?: My best childhood memory would be capturing Nagini and bonding with her.
What is your worst childhood memory?: Losing someone I looked up to in my Domain. Death in battle should be celebrated, but the first is always hard.
What would you be willing to die for?: I would be willing to die for my Domain and for the Yun'o, if that was my destiny.
What are your ambitions?: My ambition is to defeat the greatest opponents of the Yun'o and be welcomed home in glory!
What is your greatest extravagance?: A life of comfort is foreign to me, though in my exile I have grown to enjoy food more than my brethren (meat especially).
What is your life motto?: Sha grunnik ith-har Yun-Shuno!

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: I am not sure.
Are you in a relationship?: I do not have a mate.
Have you ever been in love?: I do not wish to discuss this.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Nor this.
What do you fear losing the most?: I fear dying alone and without a purpose.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Yes, I would like to have a family someday. However I am more focused on earning back my current one.

Category 7

Do you believe in the Force?: I have witnessed the infidel magic. I know it exists.
What do you think of the Force?: I do not know where it comes from. Only that it is the False Path and I am protected by the Yun'o.
What is the worst way to die?: As a Shamed One or without fulfilling one's destiny.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I will join the Yun'o again in the afterlife.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: I would not say I have anyone I wish to bring back. Everyone dies for a reason.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My brothers and sisters in arms, fighting on the battlefield.

Category 8

What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: To be intentionally failed by a Shaper in an Escalatier Ceremony. I know, I know. To speak of such things is heresy.
What is your definition of freedom?: Freedom? I do not know.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: I have not put much thought into such matters.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I do not know. I lie when I have to.
How do you view lying?: Valuable in some cases. Dishonorable in others.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: To my mentor. I promised I would return to her.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: I have never broken a promise. Such a thing is not lightly made.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? Meat and lots of it.
Do you have any allergies?: No
What's your drink of choice?: Water is the elixir of life and it is all I ever need.
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I am very much a minimalist.

Category 10

What is your character archetype?: A wandering warrior questioning the world he knew.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? It is everything to me. I am nothing without it now.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I would meet Shedoa Shai, one of my ancestors.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Would I fulfill my destiny? I do not wish to know it.

Answer the questions and get to know more about the fictional character you've created. Have fun and enjoy!

Category 1
First Name: Allyson
Surname: Locke
Nicknames: Lucky
Date of Birth: Not really sure

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Nope
Do you have any personal handicaps?: Dyslexic
Do you have any scars?: Yes
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Got some cute eyes or something
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Spacer clothes, Jedi robes were never the Buisness
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: K'paur/Human - Corellian born

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: "I got this" "I've seen worse" "Trust me"
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Pretty optimistic
Do you ever put on airs?: Negatory there ghost rider, Spies are to known - not to be known.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Pretty easy going, probably cheesy dad jokes
What is your greatest fear?: Being Alone / Ignored
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Heroic? willing to sacrifice everything for the mission, even friendships/family/reputation Villainous? I'm a pretty damn good liar.

Category 4
Is your family big or small? Small
Do you have any issues with your family? Didn't let me be what I wanted to be
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Yes. Was really good, till they passed away.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: John Locke John Locke - jk - he's always been there for me
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: Does a Droid count?
What is one thing you always carry with you?: A gift from a good friend.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Sometimes.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Upper Middle Class
What is your best childhood memory?: Working in my mother's diner
What is your worst childhood memory?: Helping relief aid after Corellia was destroyed
What would you be willing to die for?: Friends & Family - the good of the Galaxy
What are your ambitions?: To be a hero
What is your greatest extravagance?: a certain woman (sorry boss) & great Corellian whiskey
What is your life motto?: A Spy is to know, not to be known

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes
Are you in a relationship?: Lawl
Have you ever been in love?: Yes
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes
What do you fear losing the most?: Myself
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: I would like a family, but reality states its better I be alone.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Yes
What do you think of the Force?: Its cool, sometimes
What is the worst way to die?: Unaccomplished, failing a mission after destroying everything you cared about to achieve success.
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I hope its real.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: My parents
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My friends

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Leave them in their time of need.
What is your definition of freedom?: Free will
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: Everything living in harmony - no wars - no sadness
When was the last time you lied to someone?: Depends, was it for work?
How do you view lying?: I'm really good at it - its my job.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: A lifetime ago.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: Every day.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? Healthy, avoid gluten - gives me a stomach ache yikes
Do you have any allergies?: yes, pheromones' - try having a Zeltron as a padawan.
What's your drink of choice?: Corellian Whiskey
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Minimalist

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: A shadow/enigma wanting to be seen.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? Hope that at the end of it all, I could have made a difference and one day hanging up everything to be happy.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I would go back in time, to apologize to my parents or go back to tell past me to give up everything when she askes me to do so.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: No, I'm scared to find out how it will all end because deep down I know - I'll be alone and labeled a traitor.

Category 1
First Name: Nova
Surname: Casamyr
Nicknames: none currently, but accepting applications!
Date of Birth: xx/xx/833 ABY (will think that out more at some point)

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: My eyes, I think
Do you have any personal handicaps?: Physically, not really. Though I'm not some muscle-bound warrior either.
Do you have any scars?: Plenty of small burn and scorch marks on my hands and arms from working on my ship and other live electrical equipment.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Uhh, back to my eyes, I guess?
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Jackets with faded shirts, well-fitting pants and a slim pair of knee-length boots.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human of unknown heritage.

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: "By the stars."
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Most of my life, I've been optimistic. Galaxy has me down lately. But I still always try and look on the bright side of things.
Do you ever put on airs?: Nah. I'm proud of my work but there's always room for improving.
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I laugh very easily. You could mash two random things together in a poor joke and I'd probably still laugh.
What is your greatest fear?: Living alone.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Gosh. Me heroic? I guess I would like to think I'm always there for people when they ask for my help.

Category 4
Is your family big or small? It used to be bigger. Now it's just me and my droids and occasionally I get to see my cousin.
Do you have any issues with your family? Some of the extended family can be a little standoffish. And my parents passed a little while ago.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Nope, although my cousin Althea Becket comes pretty close to a little sister. I'm proud of her and she always has a way of making me feel like I'm more than I am somehow. That's the best way I can describe it, anyhow.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: No. Sometimes I feel like I let them down though.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: No, but I am seriously considering getting one! Definitely need a fuzzy cuddlebug to keep me company.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: Utility belt. Never know when something needs fixing.

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: No. Not even close.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Somewhere in the middle, I suppose.
What is your best childhood memory?: The first time my Mom let me sit in her lap as she piloted our freighter.
What is your worst childhood memory?: I was no longer a child, but I don't really feel like I "grew up" until my folks died and I wasn't there for them.
What would you be willing to die for?: My family.
What are your ambitions?: To have a family and carry on the Casamyr legacy to my children.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Mods to my ship, for sure.
What is your life motto?: Recently, it's been: There's always something more to see, someone else to meet, some adventure to be had.

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Oh stars, I wish.
Are you in a relationship?: No.
Have you ever been in love?: If I don't know the answer to that question, I guess my answer is no.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Nope.
What do you fear losing the most?: My autonomy
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Definitely a family. My ship needs lots of noise.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Never seen it in action but I've heard enough about it to think that it could be real.
What do you think of the Force?: It's just... out there, right?
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: Never put much thought into it. Worried more about making the most out of this life.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: My Mom and Dad (they count as one right?) Why? Just so I could hug them one last time, or a million more times.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: The people most important in my life.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Ugh, what a terrible question. Pass.
What is your definition of freedom?: Always having a choice.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: Free travel anywhere without a care for governments and lacking conflict.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I don't make a habit of it. I can't even remember if I ever have. Although, maybe I've lied to myself plenty.
How do you view lying?: Pretty terrible thing to do to someone, really. Like, no one gets anything out of it.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: A spacer doesn't often make promises. Who knows when you'll see someone again?
When was the last time you broke a promise?: Never, for the reason listed above.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like?: All the food!
Do you have any allergies?: Not well tested but I'm sure I have some intolerances after having grown up entirely in space.
What's your drink of choice?: A girl can like a good porter, right?
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Ugh. Hoarder. Don't look in my closet, alright?

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: Family-seeking sojourner.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? Because I am the only one who can live my life. And I want to fill it with as much love as possible.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? Oooh. Uhhh. I think it would be cool to witness the excited faces of the first species to achieve spaceflight. The joy I get is unreal, I can only imagine what it was like for those first explorers.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Will I ever live up to my Mom's name?

Category 1

First Name: Tovald
Surname: Kahmen’’a
Nicknames: The sane one, tall, metal, and silent.
Date of Birth: n/a

Category 2

Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Don't think so.
Do you have any personal handicaps?: No, unless being bald counts?
Do you have any scars?: I have extensive burns from a rather unfortunate incident.
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Eyes, I guess.
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: What I am wearing now.
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Ubese.

Category 3

Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Fiddlesticks, quite a bit of profanity.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Both.
Do you ever put on airs?: Wasn’t aware you could put air on anything.
How is your sense of humour/what makes you laugh?: I laugh at things I find funny which may not be funny to other people.
What is your greatest fear?: Diocletian, he’s scary and I have seen him at his absolute worst, I’ll never get THAT out of my head.
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I am neither.

Category 4

Is your family big or small? Very large, my clan takes the whole “go forth and multiply” thing literally.
Do you have any issues with your family? My brother is a violent and sadistic serial killer.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Yes, quite a lot of them. We get on amicably, well Dio is an exception we can’t stand each other.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Not really, we all knew Dio was a monster.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: A few desert rats, they all died.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: My wedding ring.

Category 5

Are you proud of who you are?: Yes.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: I never actually noticed.
What is your best childhood memory?: Hmm, I remember very little of it, I do remember my mother’s hugs they were nice.
What is your worst childhood memory?: Having to go through warrior conditioning, most of it was torturous and gruelling. I left UbaVI at 19.
What would you be willing to die for?: My clan if need be.
What are your ambitions?: To survive a forever convulsing galaxy.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Far from it.
What is your life motto?: Pick your battles wisely.

Category 6

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes, kinda.
Are you in a relationship?: Not right now.
Have you ever been in love?: Yes, I was married.
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Well, being widowed was heartbreaking.
What do you fear losing the most?: My children.
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Yes, but I’m not ready yet.

Category 7

Do you believe in the Force?: Well, it is common knowledge.
What do you think of the Force?: It’s okay as long as it’s not being used on me.
What are your thoughts on the afterlife?: If you believe there is one, then I am not one to judge.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: Ah, that’s something best left alone. It’ll get out of hand.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My family.

Category 8

What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Damnatio memoriae.
What is your definition of freedom?: Autonomy and being able to do what you have always done without having to contend with galaxy-wide disdain.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: One that doesn’t go to the Rancors over some rather stupid and petty disputes.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: Recently.
How do you view lying?: A necessary evil, a little white lie is harmless.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: No comment
When was the last time you broke a promise?: No comment

Category 9

What are your eating habits like? Healthy with a little junk food thrown in.
Do you have any allergies?: Minor ones.
What's your drink of choice?: Not picky.
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Take what you need.

Category 10

What is your character archetype?: A mercenary for hire.
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? The journey is far more rewarding than the ending.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? Again, I rather not.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Where is the fun in that?

Category 1
First Name: Santeria
Surname: Decuir-Mandagoran
Nicknames:
High Priestess
Imperial Enslaver
"Mother of The Year"
Nightmother
Queen of Sin
The Unholy Matron

Date of Birth: Unknown

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: All about the eyes
Do you have any personal handicaps?: No
Do you have any scars?: Numerous
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Resting B**ch Face
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Black and Leather
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Dathomiri-Morganian

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Probably, though none come to mind
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Optimistic that I'll murder someone
Do you ever put on airs?: No
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I do not have a sense of humour. I do enjoy some good schadenfreude though.
What is your greatest fear?: Death
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I will literally attempt to destroy my homeworld to get invaders off of it...

Category 4
Is your family big or small? It's ridiculously... nearing the larger side
Do you have any issues with your family? None
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I have five siblings; one is a twin. We are extremely close.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: I have absurd high standards... so...
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: A tyrant rancor: Luck Be A Lady. Because that is usually the pet Nightsisters have...
What is one thing you always carry with you?: Talismans of Transformation

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Without a doubt
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Depends on what standards this scale is
What is your best childhood memory?: Invoking the Fanged God
What is your worst childhood memory?: Oh I don't know... being exiled by Jedi
What would you be willing to die for?: My family
What are your ambitions?: To destroy every last Imperial in the galaxy... and to figure out why my flowers always die
What is your greatest extravagance?: My power
What is your life motto?: "We gladly feast upon those who subdue us."

Category 6
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No - that's foolish
Are you in a relationship?: Not that I am aware of
Have you ever been in love?: Love is the greatest of all lies, and I'm still uncertain if I know what that concept is
Have you ever had your heart broken?: No
What do you fear losing the most?: My life...
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: I have a family. You don't need a mate to have children.

Category 7
What do you think of the Force?: I am ambivalent
What is the worst way to die?: Strangulation
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I'm probably going to the worst place...
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: My father. So I could kill him.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: Well considering I don't plan on dying...

Category 8

What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Betrayal
What is your definition of freedom?: Not being bound by the constructs of men
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: Where men are all second-class citizens and there are no Imperials
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I never lie
How do you view lying?: It's disgraceful
When did you last make a promise to someone?: When I vowed to destroy them... and I did
When was the last time you broke a promise?: Never

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? I like candy...
Do you have any allergies?: No
What's your drink of choice?: Wine
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I think it depends on the context here...

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: The Ambitious Queen & Femme Fatale
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? Only I can write my life's story
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? Some of the very first Witches from Dathomir and ask them why they did some of the absurd things they did...
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I would rather not know my future, as the future is always subjective and can change

Category 1
First Name: Diocletian
Surname: Kahmen''a
Nicknames: Dio, Grumpy Face, Porcupine, Prickly Pear and finally Flat Head
Date of Birth: No.

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Plenty of scars
Do you have any personal handicaps?: One eye.
Do you have any scars?: Plenty
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Nose.
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: My armour
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Ubese

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: None.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Realist
Do you ever put on airs?: Arrogant, me? No, no. (yes)
How is your sense of humour/what makes you laugh?: I have a terrible sense of humour.
What is your greatest fear?: Nothing scares me very much
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I am no hero, that's for sure.

Category 4
Is your family big or small? Too big.
Do you have any issues with your family? We are on good terms but rarely communicate.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: We are tense, the usual Sibling stuff.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Nah.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: I hate animals
What is one thing you always carry with you?: Trophies

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Yes 100% precent
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: We are stable.
What is your best childhood memory?: My first Bounty Kill
What is your worst childhood memory?: None of your business.
What would you be willing to die for?: Clan if it comes down to it.
What are your ambitions?: To be one of the best Hunters around
What is your greatest extravagance?: That too is none of your business
What is your life motto?: "If you have to do a job, do it better than everyone else."

Category 6
Are you in a relationship?: No
Have you ever been in love?: No
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Never
What do you fear losing the most?: I fear nothing
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Single for life.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: It exists
What do you think of the Force?: Meh.
What is the worst way to die?: Death by Sun.
What are your thoughts on the afterlife?: It's there and you go there when you die.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: They are dead, so why bring them back?
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My mother.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Nothing that I haven't done.
What is your definition of freedom?: Doing what you please.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: Chaotic mostly, more interesting that way.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: I am bluntly honest.
How do you view lying?: Do it if you want, no skin off my nose.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: I don't make promises.
When was the last time you broke a promise?: Never, see above.

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? If it looks good and/or smells good, I'll eat it
Do you have any allergies?: To bullchit, does that count?
What's your drink of choice?: Anything alcoholic
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Essentials are fine

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: The Hunter
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? Sounds too weird for me to be honest
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Nothing, they are often wrong.

Category 1
First Name: Erion
Surname: Justeene
Darth Title: Darth Superious
Nicknames:
  • Eri
  • Sith
  • Sourpuss
  • Mr. Arrogant
Date of Birth: No.

Category 2
Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Scars
Do you have any personal handicaps?: No
Do you have any scars?: Yes, pockmarks
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Eyes.
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: My armour
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Ubese

Category 3
Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: None.
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Realist
Do you ever put on airs?: If I got it, I'll brag about it
How is your sense of humour/what makes you laugh?: I have a terrible sense of humour.
What is your greatest fear?: No comment
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Villainy is kinda my thing.

Category 4
Is your family big or small? Medium
Do you have any issues with your family? I hardly visit so no, not really.
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I care very little for them, I only know 4 by name.
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: Nah.
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: I do have a fondness for cats.
What is one thing you always carry with you?: My Holocron

Category 5
Are you proud of who you are?: Indeed, why do you think I picked my Sith name.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: We are stable.
What is your best childhood memory?: Being able to use a lightsaber
What is your worst childhood memory?: Being hit by Force Lightning.
What would you be willing to die for?: Not sure.
What are your ambitions?: To be powerful
What is your greatest extravagance?: Can't have enough rings
What is your life motto?: "If you have to do a job, do it better than everyone else."

Category 6
Are you in a relationship?: Was, arranged by parents, wasn't interested.
Have you ever been in love?: I was once, it went pretty badly
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Never
What do you fear losing the most?: I fear nothing
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: Single for life.

Category 7
Do you believe in the Force?: Yes.
What do you think of the Force?: A powerful tool to be wielded and used.
What is the worst way to die?: Death by force crush to the brain.
What are your thoughts on the afterlife?: Haven't thought about it
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: No one.
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: I rather go down fighting, more memorable that way.

Category 8
What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Destruction of their mind and body and using the force to crush my enemy's brain
What is your definition of freedom?: Being my own boss
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: Where I can be the centre of it.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: Lies make it easier to get others to do what you want.
How do you view lying?: Means to an end.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: None
When was the last time you broke a promise?: See above

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? Healthy.
Do you have any allergies?: Wool and the oil it creates.
What's your drink of choice?: Not in the slightest bit picky.
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Pack only what you need, the rest can stay where it is.

Category 10
What is your character archetype?: Lord
Why does your journey matter to you, personally? Yes in a way.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Stupid games win idiotic prizes, so no, not going to happen
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Not interested.

Category 1
First Name: Gerald
Surname: Springs
Nicknames: Ger
Date of Birth: ???

Category 2

Do you have any distinguishing facial features: My bangs cover the entirety on my right eye from view.
Do you have any personal handicaps?: aside from occasional and rare back pain? no...
Do you have any scars?: A large scar over my right eye (my right eye is blinded :( )
Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My hair and my eyes
What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Anything dark
What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human

Category 3

Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Mate (other word for friend), King, brother (even if you are not my brother), Child, dear (affectionate)
Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Optimistic, although I swerve to pessimism if I'm feeling perticularly petty :D
Do you ever put on airs?: Put on What?
How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I tend to laugh at everything. What?! I'm GIGGLY
What is your greatest fear?: The dark. Being Alone
What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I want to help people and protect those who are unable to protect themselves

Category 4

Is your family big or small? I.... don't have one
Do you have any issues with your family? no..
Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: N/A
Do you have any family members who have let you down?: N/A
Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own? If yes, why did you choose that pet?: I would want to own a tooka :D
What is one thing you always carry with you?: A black shard of stone I found on Bora Vio.

Category 5

Are you proud of who you are?: I guess.
Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: I don't remember how I grew up, but I would say.... middle class?
What is your best childhood memory?: N/A
What is your worst childhood memory?: N/A
What would you be willing to die for?: Any true friends I make along my journey.
What are your ambitions?: None really. I just want to help people.
What is your greatest extravagance?: Serenity.
What is your life motto?: Help those who cannot help themselves and Aid those who already can.

Category 6

Do you believe in love at first sight?: I don't really know. Mayhaps?
Are you in a relationship?: Nope
Have you ever been in love?: not yet
Have you ever had your heart broken?: No
What do you fear losing the most?: so far? Myself to the Darkside....
Do you like being a loner, or do you want to have a family someday?: I kind of like the idea of living on a farm raising children with someone I love

Category 7

What do you think of the Force?: It flows through all living things
What is the worst way to die?: In my opinion, it's being picked apart on an examination table surrounded by cold eyed scientists...
What are your thoughts on afterlife?: It seems logical that you will be reborn into the force when you die.
If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?: N/A
Who would you want by your side on your death bed?: My friends

Category 8

What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Stripping away everything that makes them human/sentient
What is your definition of freedom?: Being able to speak your mind freely and not have every single one of your actions dictated.
What does a perfect world/galaxy look like to you?: There is no true definition of perfect. We can all strive to make a better Galaxy, but there will always be faults and imperfections.
When was the last time you lied to someone?: Never
How do you view lying?: It is wrong to lie to people who care about you, but sometimes lying is necessary to save or protect people from awful truths.
When did you last make a promise to someone?: I haven't yet
When was the last time you broke a promise?: NEVER

Category 9
What are your eating habits like? I can eat five Nerf Burgers in a row
Do you have any allergies?: Bacta allergies. My wounds need to heal naturally.
What's your drink of choice?: Caf
Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Minimalist.

Category 10

What is your character archetype?: Wise Old Man. very accurate!
Why does your journey matter to you, personally?: I want to grow and understand my place in this Galaxy. I want to understand the force, and thus my abilities so I can help protect people.
If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: So far, I'd like to go back to these, "Clone Wars" times.
What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: If I ever find my lost memories

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom