Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Some Freedom (OOC)

Coruscant has been liberated!
And so, too, has Empress Teta.

A short while ago, as a result of the recent Galactic Alliance invasion of the former One Sith capital, Coruscant, center of the galaxy and much of its focus, was liberated by the Galactic Alliance. While this has signified the end of the One Sith, and the Sith presence at large, it has also ushered in a new hope for the galaxy that has constantly been at war.

But Coruscant was not the only world liberated as a result of the invasion of Sith occupied space. Empress Teta, a planet that has been invaded twice in the last decade and seen more death and destruction than Coruscant ever has, was also brought under the banner of the Galactic Alliance, and with it - very shortly after a coronation of the system's ruler - an era without the oppression of the Sith has begun.

This thread will act as the OOC thread for the public thread 'Get Some Freedom' that is introducing the planet into the Galactic Alliance and celebrating the removal of their Sith overseers. The thread is set directly following the conclusion of the invasion of Coruscant and the Alliance's victory.

Everyone is welcome to join the thread, from One Sith members that feel that they could/should be on Teta during this period to Alliance members that feel they have business opportunities with a newly available planet, or even the smuggler or two that want to smuggle some spice on or off world.

[member="Astarii Saren"] (Faction Owner) [member="Liliane Lancaster"]

Liliane

L
I've brought my Galactic Alliance Planetary Development Project Leader into the thread, hope you've got nothing against it. :)

[ [member="Lily Kuhn"] ]

I could rp the Red Ravens taking advantage to do some business or perhaps a few Force Sensitives would like to encounter me in the ruins of the old Jedi temple.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] yep I agree that place got trashed by The Light Side, how many times?
I think I was in atleast 2 invasion defending that planet, and the civilian casualties by the very nature of one them attacks must have been horrendous.

Darth Carnifex said:
You'd think the Tetans would be more wary of non-Imperials considering it was the Mandalorians and the Jedi who caused the most widespread death and destruction on Empress Teta in the past decade than the Sith.
Totes not the reason I'm holed up in my room wondering if this is the end for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom