Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get in my way, and I'll break you [Hello!]

Well, everybody's gotta eat. And if someone's willing to spend their hard-earned/extorted cash to have someone killed, the guy in question has to have done something to deserve it. That's Galactic Economics 101.

B'Arin Graad said:
You people talk far too much. I'm not here to chat and make friends. The enemies of the Mando'de are many, and I intend to break them all.
The reason the enemies of the Mando'de are many is because you guys don't bother to talk so much as growl at people...

B'Arin Graad

Shield of Mandalore
Do not mistake our defense of our territory for barbarism, Teynara. We will defend our territory and our peoples from any threat who would seek to subvert us. If you do not attack us, then what is there to fear?

Wouldn't have much to fear even if I did attack your territory, but it's surprisingly easy how quick people can claim subversion over the slightly of things...

Guess we'll have to keep an eye on each other, huh?

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Gotta make a living somehow. At least she's not brain washed like so many of the other Jedi.

Welcome to the boards, Mr Hot-shot Mandalorian. Please partake of the koolaid, it's quite delicious. Fixed it up myself.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Why thank you, my good sir!

If you start to feel abnormally light headed, experience some time loss, and wake up with your credits missing, don't worry. That's normal.

Alli Wren

A
Cross me.. and my armies of nonliving things will crush you :D ( the perks of owning a company specializing in droids)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom