Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lore Generic Template

I was hoping to start dishing out Lore submissions on various cultures within the Shadow Protectorate, but there's nothing here that fits this concept.

I was going to use the Organization Template but...I don't feel like some of the areas really fit for such a thing. Some of these subs were going to be simply like the Vahla who followed Romeo to the Shadow Empire of old. It's not really something you just join to become a member of when it's sort of a species thing.

I feel like there used to be a generic Lore template at some point?

And yes I understand I could simply just not do it, or mess with the Organization Template...but I feel like I'd be removing more areas than adding.

Or maybe I'm doing this in the wrong area?

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

While I may eventually look into a more "Generic" template what you currently see is what we have available. I would suggest using either the "Media" template or the "Organization" template.

902bb025d87e4196df285bcf73f97fc3.png

Per the Codex Rules you may add any fields that you desire to enhance your submission, however, you may not remove any fields. If the field does not apply to the submission simply mark it as "N/A". Do not remove it.

If you can provide more information on "The Vahla" or tell me a little more about what/who they are and what purpose they serve I might be able to suggest another area. The Organization template is not only for "Organizations" in the strictest sense. Choices include, but are not limited to: Family/Clan, Company, Non-Profit Group, Crime Organization, Religious Cult, Guild, Club, Covenant, etc. You can use a "Media" template and convert documentation of the event to a "Book" format or "Document" to offer more information on the group in question.

Conversely, if the group you're working with could be called a combat unit, or, something of that nature--You may also consider NPC Creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom