Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Good to have you in the group, Lirka!

I'm working on more information for the faction over the next week or two (holiday season is upon us, so it might be slowed), but I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have or plot some stories!

Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Good to have you in the group, Lirka!

I'm working on more information for the faction over the next week or two (holiday season is upon us, so it might be slowed), but I'm more than happy to answer any questions you might have or plot some stories!
Been jumping around looking at all the Underworld folks popping up now, no deep questions but knowing what sorta stuff you were planning for the faction is definitely something I'm interested in

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Been jumping around looking at all the Underworld folks popping up now, no deep questions but knowing what sorta stuff you were planning for the faction is definitely something I'm interested in
Glad some of the ideas sounded good enough to join, I'm definitely looking forward to some ideas and plots in mind. They might not be big, for now, but hopefully they're interesting and people can get on board and enjoy writing/being involved!

If you have any ideas or plans you wanted to do, don't hesitate to throw them down, and we can get them rolling.

Also, did you have a rank/role in mind? Underboss, Lieutenant, Enforcer, etc?

Last edited:

Candu Tabuu

C
Hey-hey, Candu Tabuu make for Crimson Dawn, okay! Revonil io, jes jes! Free for Crimson Dawn, yeah yeah!

The Collector of Robbed Trinkets
Recently joined. Had this character sitting on the shelf of mind for awhile, but never could find a place for her. This seems like a good fit. Hello Boys!

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Jin X Jin X Welcome to the faction, glad to have you with us. Your character looks pretty amazing, excited to see how Jin brings those skills to the organization. If you need any questions answered or introductions IC made to bring Jin in, let me know and we can do that!

Also Jin X Jin X and Lirka Ka Lirka Ka if you both want to let me know your information for the roster here, I can add you!

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Please remember to update your member information (rank, alias) either here or to me in PM, so you can be added to the roster and get a wage. Also note that wages do speculate active RPing, so please get involved and have fun!

Jin X Jin X Welcome to the faction, glad to have you with us. Your character looks pretty amazing, excited to see how Jin brings those skills to the organization. If you need any questions answered or introductions IC made to bring Jin in, let me know and we can do that!

Also Jin X Jin X and Lirka Ka Lirka Ka if you both want to let me know your information for the roster here, I can add you!
Can slap me down as just an enforcer, no alias or anything fancy there

Talyr Ivaakren

Selonian Outcast and Eccentric Thief
Not sure how well the odd Selonian outcast and vagabond with the distinct outlook of self-appointed "vigilante" who happens to also be a dedicated "honorable" thief will fit in among you ne'er-do-wells, but I decided that this will be a good, if odd, place to put this character.

Call me Talyr, by the way - hello!

The Corellian Sharpshooter
I know that I'm not really active in Crimson Dawn at the moment, and I apologize. Timetables in my life are a bit tight right now, but I am hoping to be more active. Feel free to deduct pay from my wages if necessary.

Last edited:

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Been involved in some HSC threads, supporting our major allies, but if anyone wants a Crimson Dawn-specific thread, don't hesitate to say and we can get something going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom