Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gehenna - Final Battle

That's right, people. We're going to conquer hell to slaughter daemons, smash hellbrutes and build skull thrones! I've talked with @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] and we're gonna take the Bando Gora homeworld.

I suppose a bit of handwavium is in effect, since we presume the last rp before the glitch was successfully completed.

I expect the final battle to be big - they'll be throwing a lot more than Reavers and True Reavers at us - ergo I'm open for ideas to make it awesome. So who's down for it?

Well, if it is going to be so large, I suggest setting up a nearby medical unit, or even a fleet of medical ships. I will volunteer my ship but I would like to personally join the fight. So someone else will need to pilot it.

As for the Assault on the Reaver World, Strategic strikes on massive centers would help to thin out the hordes. Maybe a few volleys from the primary fleet and then send in the ground units, This will give us a footing from which to set up bases of operation. Maybe even send PC units to different locations to ensure a total wipe of the contamination that are the Reavers.

@[member="Delila Castillon"] oh great, if that happens I'll have to come save you again and get the doc to patch you up. No dying for anybody. Plus sooner or later Siobhan will be as much machine as Sarge or Aiden or myself and killing her will be near impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom