Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Gathering of the Alpha's

OA01Nog.png

KJldsuk.png

w5RbOyh.png

Wearing : Outfit
Tag : Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson Astrid Ylva Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist Gustaf Lögr Gustaf Lögr Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta Yasmine of The Wilds Yasmine of The Wilds

Fangs bared with words. Woes and misgivings about the plans. Was this what it meant to lead the clans? Listening ever and always to a cacophony of yays and nays to ideas. It was am alarming far cry from his now seeming meager position in the desert.

Their largest worry being the researchers that had come to investigate the great titans that slumber there.

Alongside the tourists.

Woes that were trivial and meaningless compared to the situation that laid itself at their feet. At their bickering, and nit-picking feet. A hand slowly rose to his temple, rubbing at the forming pain behind his eyes. The worst he had ever been made to deal with the Fayth had been done so in the twilight hours.

Dawn and dusk when the temperatures made it all the easier to manipulate the miniscule amounts of life giving liquid in the air. The shifting of heat and chill allowing him to-

The fingers laced around his temple paused. Eyes opening from behind their shield to the ongoing discussions. The North was no different in regard to weather. At least in regard to manipulating it at least. Hand falling to the arm rest to allow him to regard the newest to enter the room.

Their leaders rather terse instruction making him take note of the face before speaking.

"If you are worried about remaining hidden; I have a solution for that. And hopefully can find another of similar ability to further hide our numbers in other places." Rowan spoke with confidence, directing his attention to Brynjar. The other Alpha made a point, and his personal experience with fabricating a creeping fog at dusk and dawn had made for excellent cover with his own limited numbers.

"The only caveat being timing. The twilight hours are the best time for such. Though I do not believe anyone is willing to attack midday with such limited numbers. And it would remind them who the true predators are." The only remark to the limitations of his idea thus far as he leaned forward. Paired with a slight show of teeth at placing truw fear back into those of the Fayth with such attacks.

"I must add. Making it appear as though we are holding onto a fortress may earn us time if they rally a force to take it back." Rowan offered. Nodding his head as the thought continued aloud. "Take a few hands to make it seem busy while the main force moves away. Set traps and demolitions before the rest slip away to frustrate both those approaching and those planning."

His gaze drew back to Gerwald and Ailen, a slight narrow to his eyes at the worth of striking so close to the main hold of the Fayth revealing itself before he spoke again.

"Given the importance of this secret, and the likely danger of drawing near the main city, it would be best to make a distraction well away from your ancestors home." Frustration painting his face as the corners of his mouth drew back sharply in thought.

U7ZgLbL.png

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

ger-template.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: xxx | xxx | xxx
TAG: Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos | Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson | Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist | Rowan Hathbi Rowan Hathbi | Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos | Astrid Ylva

A display of strength is not the same thing as tipping your hand, or bluffing,” the wolf answered Dorian. “The Fayth already know what the south has to offer, and they know the north is content to sit until spring, hoping the harsh winter will thin your numbers for them. It is more likely a lost cause no matter what direction is chosen, but we stand a better chance of dispersing their armies if we strike now, and force them to mobilize to multiple locations at once.”

Gerwald nearly scoffed at the attempt the northern alpha made to scold him. Who was he to contribute anything when the north had remained quiet in the conflict and the suggested targets were all in the south? No, Dorian had no room to speak until he put his own on the line. The fact he stunk of Aelin’s scent gave him no sway where Gerwald was concerned. In fact, it lessened his opinion of the winterborn and the Anasa herself.

The scoff which he had managed to hold back released itself in a booming laugh at Brynjar’s words.

“Hearing only what you want to hear as always. Aelin’s plan would wipe us all out as well and yet you did not have the courage to oppose it. I see nothing with you has changed. You still haven’t learned to control your rage, and it will be your death if you do not.”

Aelin interrupted them.

"Bloodraven is close to the capital of Blackbrook. I still doubt our ability to hold it... but we do need to get that vault. Taken or destroyed. If we pillage along the way and draw attention to ourselves, we might not make it to Bloodraven. We will follow Gerwald's plan for the time being and reassess once we've succeeded."

Gerwald nodded. There was a misunderstanding in regards to his plan it seemed, by all who spoke. The warrior opened his mouth to correct it when another voice chimed in.

"Given the importance of this secret, and the likely danger of drawing near the main city, it would be best to make a distraction well away from your ancestors home."

He turned to look at the newest wolf, one Gerwald could not recall meeting. A nod was offered as he waited for the alpha to finish speaking before interjecting.

“Precisely. This is why I am suggesting three targets. Choose what you will as long as one of them is Bloodraven Hall. The point of this entire plan is to force the enemy to mobilize their forces to the point they are spread so thin we do not have to worry about holding any house. I would prefer to see none of our holdings destroyed, especially the history of our kind which is kept safe in the vault at Bloodraven. If that is our only course, however, it would be better for all of it to be destroyed than allow the Fayth to find the secrets which would give the Fayth an insurmountable advantage.”

He looked to Aelin. Then to Dorian. The northman had offered troops. Good. Perhaps the Fayth did not know the southern clans found shelter among the northern tribes. It would be to their advantage.

“Once the targets are determined, I will flesh out my plan more thoroughly. In the meantime it is time we began scouting every place our enemy sits.”

He looked back to Aelin.

“We must know everything.”

Moon_Phases.png

VVVDHjr.png
MAIDEN OF LIGHT AND SHADOW
HARDHAVEN COUNCIL CHAMBER ISLIMORE
Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos Rowan Hathbi Rowan Hathbi Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson
Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Astrid Ylva Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png
When the path she walked alongside the man that had become her mentor came to its final fork, when there was nothing more he could impart to her and nothing more she could do for him in his journey to heal, Alfhildr Ótta parted ways with Felix Aquila Felix Aquila , and turned her gaze toward the land of her birth, leaving him with an open invitation, should he wish it.

She had been made aware that her brother yet lived, at the worst juncture when honour could not allow her to rush to his side, and had entrusted his care to the girl who had once taken her from Islimore for her own safety. And it was that very wolf, Freya Drage Freya Drage , whom she had contacted on the journey back to the land of her birth, seeking direction.

As much as she wished to see her sibling in the flesh, the mere concept was an anxious one; what she felt were feelings that she was surprised were still present, despite knowing what had happened to him. Despite this, she asked after him, and when she was told that he was consumed with an important task and floated the offer to see him anyway, she declined; he could wait, she wanted to surprise him - only half-excuses - and changed the topic, asking if there was anywhere she could be of use.

This was how she was directed to the council chamber of Hardhaven, a mild current of surprise at the fortress of the North being so willing to play host to southern wolves when she was filled in on the details of how they had come to be there, and who was at the meeting… one name of which caused her brows to creep further up towards her hairline. She knew the history pertaining to the wolves that called Hardhaven home, albeit in broad strokes, but other items of her education as a young girl had been of considerably greater import. The matter of the former Lord Commander was a different matter: of his movements since the Cataclysm, she had only happened upon scarce knowledge of his possible activities when she had been looking for someone else entirely. And there was no way of telling what was true and wasn’t.

By the time she finally reached the location of the meeting, she had been picking up the dregs of their discourse that slowly increased to greater clarity to her ears the closer she became, and when she got close enough, she could place each voice at its location in the room, and to some extent deduce the identity of a particular voice (beyond the one voice she already recognized) with all the information she had available and the breadth of the conversation she had acquired: that of the offworlder Anasa.

When Alfhildr approached the door, it was with her body having gone to the necessary lengths to rid herself of the stench of travel, and the releasing of the shadows she had pulled around her well before she would be seen, so as to not spook anyone that might be guarding the door… but it wasn’t as if she could simply walk in. Much like the sister that she hadn’t seen force her way in, the maiden of Aerðs was stopped at the door. These wolves didn’t know her from any of the countless hewn stones that made up this place.

“I offer my apologies for my late arrival, but I am here on behalf of my Alpha, the Draoidh,” she advised curtly, fishing out a slip of paper bearing a short explanation of her identity, bearing the signature of the only other female Lupo she knew personally, Freya, “so please step aside." When they stepped out of the way and allowed her to enter, she put her hands together and bowed her head momentarily in thanks. Then, with the ghost of a smile, she entered the room, each footfall of her boots tapping sharply against stone, and she picked out the Lechner in an instant. It wasn’t just the sight of him, but…

She came to a stop, and gestured to the galactic wolf when she was certain the eyes of those present had moved toward her, “He is correct,” she gave, clasping her hands together, her eyes skirting to Gerwald as her nose wrinkled, “but he would do well to bathe before attending gatherings such as these, even as a matter of the barest respect for his hosts,” came the lightly-voiced barb of admonition, “honestly, even a good roll in the dirt would have done it,” Alfhildr concluded with a faint whiff of amusement, before continuing on.

“There is no greater advantage than correct and thorough information--” her deep brown gaze cut to the self-proclaimed Anasi, “--but being unnoticed, and if necessary, unseen in gathering it really helps; prey doesn’t know to protect itself, warn others, or run if it doesn’t know you’re there at all." A light smile curled the corners of her lips. "I would be able to do something about concealing our movements in that and… other respects,” a glint in her eyes came with that thought, when she looked around at the other Lupo present, “which one of you did I hear also speaking of such a thing?”

Last edited:

Brynax.png

divider_1.png

BRynframe.png

Brynjar let out a long sigh. Gerwald hadn’t changed, he hadn’t let go and he continued to hold a grudge against Brynjar. The words were thrown around carelessly at the Lupo, he knew his parents would be demanding that he fight Gerwald to the death in order to restore honour and demonstrate that you cannot go around disparaging a person with no consequences. However, Brynjar didn’t want to fight, he had been content with just settling things as two people who did not see eye to eye on things. It did not seem to be the wishes of Gerwald.

Moving from his position he stood close to Gerwald, looking down at the shorter Lupo, “you do not know me. Do not claim to know what it is that I wish for, that I desire and what my actions are.” His voice was low, in a manner for Gerwald to hear him and not to be so public about this issue that seemed not to be laid down between them. “Aelin’s plan was made after many weeks of reports from scouts, hearing from her closest advisors and deliberating over things in her own time. Your plan was made after you threw a tantrum like a child. Any issues I had with our Anasa’s plan had either been offered in private or casted aside when I decided it was better to be united behind her than divided with infighting. Something clearly you decided was less important with your own childish actions today.”

“See, I was told you were meant to be some great warrior. That you were needed if we were to win this war with the humans. That’s what Aelin told me, after our duel. But you haven’t stepped up, in fact, you have done nothing more than I said you would.” Brynjar’s voice was still low, “you were not there to fight the humans when they attacked the homestead. You were not there to help those travelling North who needed your help, you weren’t the one who hunted for food, buried the dead, ensured those who could make it, did make it North. You weren’t the one who aided the injured with bacta and soothed the concerns of those who thought it might be against the wishes of the Gods. You weren’t the one who trained the civilians left in the Southern tribes to become warriors ready to die.”

His gaze was steel and he was not going to be interrupted, “you come, insult our ways, make your demands, ignore everyone but Aelin then leave. You bring no army, no resources and no plan to save our people. Yet you freely insult and attempt to humiliate the only Lupo in this room that sees you as a friend and not a stranger.” Brynjar was not holding back, Gerwald’s attitude to Aelin was out of line, everyone knew it but Gerwald it seemed and it was not going to fly. Not any more. “She fought her challengers for the title, you might have known that if you know, you had been around to see it. But I guess we only matter to you when there is something you need from us, similar to a parasite.”

“Don’t attempt to make repeated jabs at me from now on, I don’t care about your thoughts, opinions or ideas on who I am. I will fight by your side if Aelin needs me to, but in my opinion, we are better off without you.” He took steps back to where he formerly stood. His piece to Gerwald had been stated and he saw no need to drag on the tensions or infighting. For him, it was done, he was not going to linger on it. Whether or not Gerwald would, he could not say, since the Lupo seemed hell-bent on lingering on the words they shared when they dueled.

“If we have a way to conceal our forces' approach that is excellent, since the march on foot would be long and there would be many risks of being seen. Might be best to send scouts to survey the area since we haven’t been able to go that deep South so what forces and defences they may have should be a priority.” Brynjar pointed out, “My clan and myself can act as a divergent, attacking a settlement elsewhere to draw their attention before the raids.” Being bait was a risk, but Brynjar always knew he would lay down his life if it meant those he cared about would be able to go forward.

Looking at the others before then looking at Aelin, “I trust you with my life Anasa. How do you wish to approach this?”

divider_1.png

wolfie4.png

Yasmine returned to Dorian's side just as Brynjar confronted Gerwald. Dorian had little interest in their squabble. His mind was drawn to his own interests. He had given his oath that he would provide soldiers for this war. For Aelin's war. He had wars of his own to wage and while he had never feared the whispers he knew that with time and with distance whispers turned to rebellion. He had claimed as much to Yasmine in the early hours before the council.

"They will whisper regardless." She had told him.

He knew they would. If he kept his soldiers at Hardhaven those who smiled in his face but opposed him behind his back would crawl back to their keeps and call him a coward. They would ask why he did not go avenge his brother and their Alpha in spite of the fact that half of them had hated Duri.

If he sent his warriors to aid the southern war and declared his intention to see the human's pay for the wrongs they have done to him, to The North, to their kind in general, they would cheer. And when the celebrations were done, they would curse him for sending good strong Wolves to their death for his own personal desire or worse for his desire to please Aelin.

There was no winning and he knew it.

"If you were Alpha how many soldiers would you demand from The North?" He had asked his sister.

"All of them." She answered instantly and unhelpfully. No matter how true her answer, it did them little good when Dorian was not prepared to lose the North.

"If you were me?" He rephrased.

"Eight, ten, make a difference." She told him.

"Would that be enough to hold The North if The Cailleadh come roaming?" He asked.

"They are raiders. You need only fear if they unite and that has happened once in the last five centuries." She said reminding him of her father.

Dorian's shoulders sagged under the weight of choice. It would seem he had far fewer than he believed or perhaps he had far more and that was what troubled him.

It was Dorian's turn to rise and walk from his seat to examine the map. He looked long into Aelin's eyes as he approached. He hoped he displayed confidence, reassurance, support. He was aware how new this all was to her, how foreign it was and he could attest to its difficulty but he had sworn to support her, first only as council but now…it was plain she needed more.

"A noble suggestion, by the Alpha from Clan Threist." Dorian declared. "How many soldiers can your clan provide?" He asked. He did not chide nor attempt to make light of Brynjar and his suggestion. The time for pettiness had passed them and now true planning must begin.

"I have pledged three thousand of my own fighting forces. A paltry number I admit but that number is only what I can guarantee from my own soldiers from this castle. Given a fortnight, The North and those that have pledged their oaths to me can provide three times that number. In short I am offering twelve thousand experienced soldiers."

He was neither boasting nor looking for thanks, he was only making sure those who must plan this war knew all they had at their disposal.

Dorian traced a finger along the map from Hardhaven to Bloodraven.

"Despite our best efforts it seems we have stumbled into what could be considered an effective plan. Lechner says Bloodraven and its vault are key, the Anasa has decided that must be the first target but the deficiencies are plain."

Dorian held up a finger as he listed each discovered problem.

"Firstly our number. My soldiers are clearly more than we had and yet we are left dreadfully overmatched. Alpha Threist has the right of it when he says we cannot hold any ground we gain, it must be burnt and sowed with salt."

"The location near to the human capital. The Alpha of Clan Hathbi has offered a solution. A distraction is precisely what we need, I believe we can all agree."

"Threist has also brought up that our forces on foot could be easy to spot, well we are Wolves and the forest can provide us much cover, and shifting can allow us to cover great distance and mask our numbers but if the humans are looking for us coming there will be no hiding no matter how we approach. Though the Hathbi Alpha and this one..."
Dorian made a gesture toward the newest arrival to their council. A young red headed she-wolf who seemed to have a familiarity with Gerwald. "Appear to have some suggestions."

Dorian paused for a moment to let everyone catch up

"What if, however, we do not travel by foot?" He gestured to Aelin to join him at the map and see what he saw.

"Bloodraven famously sits on two of our mightiest rivers." Dorian gently guided Aelin's fingers over Leithrex and Cheryux.

"Hardhaven has longships. They are not as famed as those from Frosthold but they could serve."

He paused again to hear any complaints or suggested changes of course. Astrid had remained distressingly quiet as he spoke.

"This would be no easy task, I am not sure it is even possible to get to the rivers we seek from these particular mountains. I can vaguely recall that our Clans shared trade but that was centuries if not millennia ago." Dorian sighed.

"If you cannot or even if you can row to Bloodraven, My ships have another purpose. I will take my soldiers and travel the coast to the fortress Alpha Erevos mentioned before. We will take their wealth and if The Gods favor us draw them from the capital and away from Bloodraven. Alpha Threist I would be glad to provide support to your cause as well, let them see their countryside burn and choose their wealth over their people and let them turn a blind eye to Bloodraven and the vault. Objections? Improvements?"

Islimore_Divider_1.png

OA01Nog.png

KJldsuk.png

w5RbOyh.png

Wearing : Outfit
Tag : Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson Astrid Ylva Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist

Aside from the rather brazen display of disdain for one another, directed with no veil at the star bound wolf among them, they had begun to form an idea of their movements. Or at least were regarding the idea with more fervor.

Now it came down to actually executing the plan. The arrival of another drew Rowan from speaking however, as the others regarded her as well.

One born beneath the watchful eye of fire with her hair singing the song of change. Where their Anasa merely seemed to have caught the fires passing glance and been left to the earth where all life originated.

Hers was a familiar scent. Familiar in the way of fond memories and places. He'd never seen her, but the same touch of wonder seemed about her as he shifted in his seat as she posed the question. His back resting against the chair now rather than a shoulder.

"I spoke of such things. And after this gathering we may speak of methods." His voice directed to her alone. The meeting continued however, and while he was eager to speak with the newest arrival, they had more troubling matters to attend for the time being.

The mention of traveling by water caught his attention, as he smiled at the notion of joining them on seafaring vessels. His eyes sliding back to the newer arrival as he spoke.

"Going by water would better allow for cover, even up onto the land." The idea of sending forces beneath a shroud of fog made him grin at the possibilities.

"I would ask, if we are to make more than one attack that we separate those able to provide this cover." An easing tone to his words at the thought of splitting the task rather than attempting such a feat alone. "Aside from the emerging rank of wolves, the effect of our cover would alarm them no doubt, and aid sowing fear and cowardice among their ranks."

U7ZgLbL.png

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

OBJECTIVE II
ger-template.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: xxx | xxx | xxx
TAG: Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos l Declan Durinson Declan Durinson l Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist | Rowan Hathbi Rowan Hathbi | Astrid Ylva | Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta

Gerwald looked at Brynjar with a puzzled look. It was typical of the Lupo. He accused Gerwald of claiming to know what the wolf wished for and desired, which had not happened in the course of the council meeting. Gerwald could only judge Brynjar's actions, the fact he did slam his fist on the table. Gerwald simply sighed and walked away from Brynjar letting the rest of his words fall into the air unheard and ignored.

He found himself on the opposite end of the table as he listened to the others speak. Gerwald was more interested in the plan's being put forward than trying to decide whose mandrakes were larger.

"I appreciate your perspective, Dorian, however I would caution that we are careful not to spread our resources too thin. That is what we want our enemy to do. Besides, my previous precaution remains. If we attack they will send more soldiers to what they value the most, their money and their royalty. We must be sure that whatever we do, it doesn't not cause them to do that."

Gerwald looked at the map once more as he listened to the others talk about using the River as cover. He smiled.

"We can access the vault from the river and take Bloodraven from the inside. They will never see us coming, and we would not have to scale the cliffs. Perhaps a minimal force would do. A small detachment of stealth assassins."

He looked up at all of them.

"My blood is the key."

Last edited:

black-wallpaper-45.jpg.png

Aelindivider2_1.png

borders-png-22949_1_3.png

Outfit | XoXo
Location |
Tag | Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson , Astrid Ylva, Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta , Rowan Hathbi Rowan Hathbi , Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist , Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos

Aelin's brows creased in silently contemplation as she weighed the council's strategies laid before her, Dorian's calloused touch guiding her slender fingers across the time-worn parchment as he laid out a detailed plan that seemed most promising. Every once in a while her gaze would roam, acknowledging each speaker with due recognition before being drawn back to the inked markings on the map again.

Gerwald had suggested they reclaim territory to force the enemy to spread out and reduce their ability to defend essential resources, yet when Dorian revealed an approach seemingly crafted to achieve precisely this outcome, Gerwald appeared to change course. Was this change driven by new insights, or simply bruised pride?

"I've heard enough." she said, inclining her head to peer up at Gerwald. "If only a modest task force is needed for the successful infiltration of the vault, then I fail to see how our own host will be overextended. I shall provide you the necessary men and accompany you myself." It was a vow she'd sworn after all—as he'd been so quick to remind her— and Aelin doubted Gerwald would object, given his determination in securing her compliance through means of threat.

"Alpha Hathbi," she addressed, "since you have offered your expertise, you will be accompanying Gerwald and me." Her gaze settled upon Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta , a woman whom she remained largely unacquainted with, save for discussions with her elder sibling. "You too shall aid Brynjar Threist and his men in his endeavors." Achieving the ideal balance of stealth and strength was vital.

Turning to Dorian, she continued. "My scouts hadn't accounted for seafaring routes—we'll need to send additional men for unanticipated obstacles that would prevent you from reaching Tarsal Fortress."

Squaring her shoulders, Aelin lengthened her spine to give her final address to the council. "I thank you all for presenting your thoughts here tonight. Once we've acquired further information on these new proposals, we'll be proceeding with Dorian's plan, combining elements from the suggestions posed her tonight. We'll reconvene in three weeks from now to discuss our progress and address any new intelligence gathered. This council is adjourned. We each have work to do."

Aelindivider_1.png

Last edited:

Brynax.png

divider_1.png

BRynframe.png

Attire: This
Tags: Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos | Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Rowan Hathbi Rowan Hathbi | Astrid Ylva | Eydis Erevos Eydis Erevos | Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta | Gustaf Lögr Gustaf Lögr

Gerwald decided to ignore Brynjar, which was typical. His gaze looked to Aelin, to him this was a large issue. An issue that couldn't just be ignored since if Gerwald was happy to continue causing problems then people were going to turn on him and on the other Alphas and Lupo. Nothing Gerwald had done for the Lupo were things that couldn't be replaced, nothing made him irreplaceable nor crucial to their success. Why should they be trusting him, that was the issue Brynjar was having. However, he said him piece and decided to move on.

Looking to Dorian, "I have 50 Lupo ready to fight." Most of them were Kaiha currently but it was 50 more than he had when he came to Islimore. It was more warriors than some were able to bring. "I am happy to work with Dorian on raiding the coast and burning while a small group infiltrate." Brynjar nodded his head to the other Alpha, then looked to Aelin when she organised the party to take Bloodraven Hall. A sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach occurred as he wasn't a fan of Aelin heading into that without someone there to look out for her. A warrior like Dorian, himself or Børre, someone who he knew could ensure the protection of their leader.

He said nothing though, since this was her plan and her promise to keep. Instead, he decided to bow his head in respect Aelin as she adjourned the meeting and left. Leaving himself to his thoughts as the arrival of his parents was close at hand and he needed to prepare for it.

divider_1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom