Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Garden of Shadows

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi

Tirin watched with a smile as she took to the process like it was second nature. "Yes... yes! That's very good Loomi. You're doing a wonderful job. " Tirin praised. " You must be a skilled weaver because that looks neat and tightly done." He offered softly as he finished putting together several strings of feathers and beads.

"These sections get added to the bottom and hang down, kind of like a wind chime. You can place them in several sections near the lower half if you like. The longest ones generally go in the center but you can place them where ever you like. It's important you are satisfied with it and imbue this creation with your positivity. The good feelings you have now are going to help it work really well. Very good. " Tirin explained offering her a few of the strands to pick from so she could add them on.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Tirin Raene Tirin Raene

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi nodded, mimicking the same actions as her new master. She had chosen the brightest feather option, of course, binding them up in the manner that had been instructed of her. Before long, her dreamcatcher was complete. While the top half was darker, though colorful, between the golden beads and the feathers it was a rather radiant creation over all.

As Tirin spoke, Loomi began to shift a little more nervously. She was really beginning to seriously think about everything she had gone through, and the one thought that reoccurred was how kind people had been to her. The compassion of various masters, the new friends she had made... Whatever was happening with Braze, which she admittedly still didn't understand. Yet, as all of this continued to transpire around her, the Godoan could never seem to figure out why all of this was happening now.

"I-I don't understand," she muttered, turning her head. "People have been so nice to me here. That... never happened to me before. W-why do people suddenly care about me when they didn't before?"

She sighed, pulling up her mechanical legs and hugging them, laying her head on her metal knees.

"It... it doesn't feel like I did anything to deserve it," Loomi noted. "It feels like I've just been a bother to everyone."

Loomi Loomi

Despite his longing to comfort Loomi with affectionate gestures, Tirin understood that addressing her concerns required a more thoughtful approach, one that would allow her to comprehend the world around her. He knew he needed to explain, to help her see the intricate layers of human nature and the principles that guided their actions.

"Well," Tirin began gently, his tone inviting a deeper understanding, "being part of the Jedi Order grants us a unique perspective. We are fortunate to follow a path that emphasizes compassion for all forms of life. It's a principle we hold dear. However, not everyone outside the Order shares this perspective. In the wider world, there exist individuals who may not have been raised to value the sanctity of life or to understand its significance."

His words held a contemplative quality, as if he were peeling back layers to reveal a greater truth. "Unfortunately, some people harbor cruelty and a disposition to inflict pain on others. Their motivations can vary – some find a sense of power in causing suffering, and for them, it becomes almost like a drug, providing a high they crave."

Tirin's explanation grew more introspective as he delved into the intricacies of human emotions. "Our emotions are tied to intricate chemical reactions within our bodies. They can amplify our feelings, making us experience them more intensely. Extreme sorrow can affect our physical well-being, while the bond between mothers and newborns is a testament to the potency of these reactions."

Leaning in slightly, Tirin's gaze met Loomi's, his intent to convey the depth of his words. "As Jedi, we believe in preserving life and fostering understanding. We aim to bridge the gaps between people, especially during times of conflict. By doing so, we hope to enable more fulfilled lives for everyone involved."

He touched upon the concept of choice and circumstance, drawing a clear distinction between those who may not know better and those who knowingly engage in malicious behavior. "It's important to note that not everyone can be helped, and that's a harsh reality. Some individuals may be unkind due to unfortunate circumstances that shaped them, while others, despite having the chance for a decent life, consciously choose to harm others."

A trace of determination entered his voice as he continued, highlighting his personal mission. "My focus is on finding those who could benefit from assistance, from guidance, and helping them choose a better path. Equally important is limiting the impact of those who intentionally cause harm. By taking these actions, I align myself with my beliefs, seeking to make a positive impact on the lives of others."

Tirin's gaze softened as he concluded, the sincerity in his words evident. "It's a complex journey, Loomi. But remember, all living beings are deserving of a chance at a satisfactory life, and that's what we strive to uphold."

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"But I don't know who I'm supposed to be in all of this," she added with a sigh. "I-I was nobody. Just some escaped slave who wound up homeless. E-everything is so much bigger then me, but it keeps pulling me in. I don't know what to do."

It didn't matter what her family claimed to be, especially since her own mother couldn't meet her, and where she came from certainly wasn't of any importance. They had quite literally picked a nobody off the streets, then so suddenly she found herself completely wrapped up in the lives of actually important people.

"I want to do those things," Loomi assured. "Help people and protect life... but I can't even figure out how to help myself."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi
He regarded her with empathy, his gentle demeanor meant to convey his understanding of her struggle.

"That's the beauty of youth and being at this stage of your life,"
Tirin responded softly, his voice carrying a reassuring tone. "You have a vast expanse of time ahead of you, full of opportunities to explore and define who you want to become."

He met her gaze, his eyes conveying a sincerity that sought to alleviate her worries. "Loomi, I'll be right here by your side, ready to guide you and support the decisions you make. What you choose to be is entirely up to you. You have a blank canvas ahead, waiting for you to paint it with your aspirations and dreams."

Tirin's words were meant to instill hope, to remind her that her path was hers to carve. "You don't need to have all the answers right now. You can explore different avenues, try out new things, and learn along the way. Life is a journey of self-discovery, and it's okay not to have everything figured out at once."

A tender smile graced his lips as he continued, his voice unwavering in its encouragement. "You can follow your interests, pursue what makes you happy, and along the way, you'll find your purpose. It's perfectly natural to feel lost at times, especially when faced with a world that seems larger than you. But remember, you're not alone on this journey."

Tirin's gaze held a mixture of compassion and resolve, his words intended to be an anchor for her uncertainty. "Just take one step at a time, Loomi. Explore, learn, and grow. The options and opportunities that lie ahead are yours to embrace, and you have the power to shape your destiny."

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Just take one step at a time, Loomi. Explore, learn, and grow. The options and opportunities that lie ahead are yours to embrace, and you have the power to shape your destiny."

"O-okay," Loomi nodded, a weary smile spreading across her face. "One step at a time."

It was hard. Every new discovery about herself seemed to make it more and more clear that her world was falling apart... but maybe that was okay. She had close friends, and good mentors, not to mention the fact that she was surrounded by so much love and compassion. She now had the opportunity to walk the path that she wanted, and Loomi couldn't think of anywhere else to do so then here with the Jedi.

It rejuvenated her with motivation, even if the cloud of fear still lingered in the back of her mind.

"Master Tirin," she began again, a sheepish look coming to her face, "May I have some more juice? I... really liked it."

Her sweet tooth was kicking in now. Loomi always felt weird about asking people for things, but the craving that clung to the back of her tongue simply couldn't be fought off any longer. She really wanted more of the sugary drink.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi

Tirin smiled hearing what she asked. "Ah... You must mean apple juice. Yes, you may dear. I'll fetch you some. " Tirin stated seemingly surprised but happy for the small shift in topic. "They like to make all kinds of apple juice blends if you ever want to try Cranberry apple or something similar... Grape juice is also a nice one. " Tirin chirped. He loved to indulge in sweet juices on occasion and they paired well with little charcuterie treats he so enjoyed. That was definitely one of the better perks of being a negotiator and mediator. The meeting always seemed to have neat little orders when it was more formal.

Tirin stood with a small stretch and straightened out his long flowing robes moving to go fetch the requested sweet beverage.

He wasn't gone very long and returned with not a cup but a cold-to-the-touch Thermus made of metal and offered that to Loomi.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"They like to make all kinds of apple juice blends if you ever want to try Cranberry apple or something similar... Grape juice is also a nice one. "

"I'll drink any of those," Loomi admitted sheepishly. "So, uh, whichever you think is best."

She just wanted sweet stuff. Ultimately the Godoan was rather simple. She pulled the blanket tighter over her shoulders and awaited Tirin's return, hopefully with something good.

But who was she kidding? Having grown up on the streets, Loomi was very much prepared to eat and enjoy anything.

wb1.png

Loomi Loomi
"You can definitely keep the thermos," Tirin's voice carried a gentle tone, a warm reassurance that he meant every word. The thermos, containing a refreshing blend of cranberry apple juice, was a practical yet thoughtful gift, its cold metallic surface preserving the drink's chill.

As he settled into his seat, Tirin's attention shifted to the object at hand, his fingers gently cradling the dream catcher. A soft smile graced his lips as he observed it with genuine admiration. "You've truly done a beautiful job," he praised, his voice conveying a genuine appreciation for her craftsmanship.

A gentle curiosity laced his words as he inquired, "Would you like to hang it up in your room?" His question held an open invitation, leaving the choice entirely up to her. Tirin's demeanor remained inviting and supportive, fostering an atmosphere where her preferences were valued.

camping_opener.png

Coruscant, Jedi Temple

Loomi_divider.png

"Would you like to hang it up in your room?"

"Yes please," Loomi nodded before taking another sip of her juice.

The Godoan leaned forward rather suddenly, hugging the Jedi Master. She was very grateful for everything Tirin had done, and unlike most Loomi was not one to restrain herself when it came to compassion. The padawan was happy, and Tirin was a good person. That was really all that mattered to her.

"Thank you."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi

Tirin's surprise was evident in the blink that followed Loomi's sudden hug. His lips curled into a soft, understanding smile as he realized her intent. With a tender affection, he reciprocated the gesture by gently petting the top of her head, his fingers deftly navigating through her dark tresses in a soothing rhythm. Mindful of her antennae, he drew her into a more encompassing embrace, offering her the warmth of his support.

He recognized the fundamental need for love and connection that resonated across many sentient beings, and he was more than willing to provide Loomi with the unconditional care she sought. "You're very welcome, my dear." Tirin responded in a gentle, soothing tone, his voice carrying a genuine sentiment.

He leaned into her embrace, his presence reassuring and calming. "Remember, Loomi, you don't have to face anything alone. If you ever need someone to talk to, about anything at all, I'm here to listen and share thoughts with you," he offered, his words conveying a sincere willingness to be there for her. His soft gaze held support as he continued,

"If you ever want to talk... about anything at all I'd be happy to listen and talk to you. " Tirin encouraged. " If anything is bothering you, or if you just want someone to listen to you, I'm more than happy to be that person... No matter what it's about okay?"

Tirin's comforting embrace and heartfelt words were a testament to his commitment to providing her with the care, understanding, and guidance she needed on her journey of growth and self-discovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom